Chapter 21

What? Again?

I knocked on the door and Hoya's dad answered it.

"ChanSook? It's late, shouldn't you be heading home?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yes, I was heading home but real quick I need to talk to Hoya. Is that okay?"

He moved out of the doorway and let me in.

"Hoya~" I sang and ran down the hall to his room.

I opened his door without knocking and he was searching for a shirt for him to wear. Which meant he wasn't wearing one. I smiled and called his name. He quickly turned around and put his hand to his heart.

"You scared me." he said.

"Sorry but I needed to talk to you."

"Can I find a shirt first?"

I shook my head and grabbed his hand, making him sit with me on the bed.

"You have to make sure Sungyeol knows that tomorrow is when we will do the plan. Also, I want to move in with Sunggyu."

I hid under his blanket after I finished my sentance. I didn't check Hoya's face but he wasn't saying anything which worried me.

"Move in with Sunggyu?" he finally asked.

I took off the covers and looked at him. He looked confused.

"I was told I was too young to move in with you and I understand that. I don't want to move in with Daniel so I was going to move in with Sunggyu. I think of him as my brother so I thought it was perfect. Of course if your not okay with it, I won't."

"I think you should go home."

"But what about moving..."

"We can talk about this tomorrow after we leave Sungyeol alone with JinAe."

Hoya scotted me out of his room. He closed the door after telling me goodnight and I frowned. I knew I shouldn't have asked him. That was stupid to do. I left Hoya's and wandered around the streets. I lied to my mom and said I was going to stay at JinAe's which meant I wasn't going home. I called JinAe to see if I could stay the night but she said I should have tried calling earlier. I went back to the restaurant to see if by a miracle that Sunggyu was still there and he was just leaving. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"What's up sis?" He asked.

"I have no place to stay because I'm a lier." I told him.

"It's not cool to lie. What did you say?" he asked.

We started to walk to the bus stop and I exlpained to him my night.

"I guess if you have to you can sleep on my couch."

I wasn't sure if that was such a good idea. Hoya would most likely freak out.

"Hoya wouldn't like that though."

"It would be better then staying at Myungsoo's. Don't you think?"

Sunggyu had a very good point. I went with him to his house where his parents were already asleep. He grabbed me a blanket and pillow and handed them to me before going to his own room. I laid on the couch and thought about the situation at hand until I fell asleep. His mom was waking me up in the morning. I left after I had some toast and went home to change real quick. Then I went over to JinAe's so we could hang out for the day.

The whole day I was hinting at how much of a better guy Sungyeol was. When it was time to head to the restaurant for dinner, I think she caught on.

"If Sungyeol is as awesome as you say, then why don't you date him?" She asked.

"What?! No. He is perfect, but for you. I have Hoya and he is all I want."

"ChanSook, I have Sandeul and he is all I want."

But he is a stupid cheater! I wish I could tell you.

"Your not all that he wants." I said.

She looked at me confused. I slapped my forhead. I just ruined the whole plan.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

We were at the restaurant now and I told her to wait until we were seated.

"Your boyfriend has someone else and blackmailed me so I wouldn't tell you. So since I couldn't tell you, I decided I'd make you fall for Sungyeol."

JinAe looked heartbroken.

"Why Sungyeol?" she asked.

"Because he is great and... early." I said as I spotted him and Hoya coming into the restaurant.

I waved to them and they came over. Before they could say anything I spoke.

"I ruined the plan. JinAe, we were going to try to leave you here alone with Sungyeol and try to force you to have a date with him. I think you should give him a chance."

Sungyeol looked at me in disbelief. I ignored his look and got up from the table and made him sit.

"Have fun!" I told them.

I took Hoya's hand then left the restaurant. Once we were out, I sighed.

"That went horrible." I said.

"As expected for something we threw together yesterday." Hoya said.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek then started to take me in a different direction.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"A place." Hoya said smirking.

Hoya said nothing about where we were going. He just acted as if I wasn't even talking. He finally stopped when we were at a random spot on a sidewalk.

"What is the point of you bringing me here?" I asked.

"You don't remember this street?" Hoya asked overly-shocked.

"...Should I?"

Hoya threw his hands in the air.

"Unbelievable! She doesn't remember." He said being dramatic about it.

I rolled my eyes.

"Quiet being weird and tell me the purpose of this street."

Hoya moved me two steps to the left and then turned me around.

"Where you're standing is where I was kneeling to tie my shoe. This is where I was when I got hit and that is when the fun started. You were over in that direction." He said pointed out to the corner of the street on the opposite side.

I looked at him clueless.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Because, we need to talk."

------------------------------------

One more chapter to go!

You will figure out whether Sungyeol will remember ChanSook.

If Sungyeol gets JinAe.

And what Hoya wants to talk about.