Chapter 18

What? Again?

 


 

We stayed and kept Sungyeol company for a few hours. Then Hoya and I left and went back to my house to get his clothes I had worn the other day. I was glad to see that no one was home. We went into my room and I went to my bed and grabbed the clothes. I handed him the clothes but he just tossed them aside.

"why..." I began but be shushed me.

"ChanSook," he said smiling. "my lovely Sookie. I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I told him.

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

I had a feeling he was talking about the kiss between Sungyeol and I. How did he find out?

"Tell you about what?" I asked.

"The kiss." he said calmly.

He wasn't mad. That's a good sign. He wasn't jumping to conclusions.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Sandeul did. He explained Sungyeol's theory to me."

"I was going to tell you, but I was trying to find the right time."

"For things like that, there is never a right time."

Hoya leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him as I realized something.

"It's my fault." I said. "Sungyeol can't remember me because of the kiss. That has to be it. I probably caused his change of personality too."

I took out my phone to call Sandeul and get his thoughts on the situation but Hoya snatched my phone and put it in his pocket. He placed his hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes.

"I want you to listen to me." he said. "We've had a crazy month and now that Sungyeol is waking up it's coming to an end, hopefully. Right now, while it's just the two of us here, I want to focus on us and nothing else. We will figure out this situation with Sungyeol later but for right now, I just want you."

"Hoya..."

"Do you want me?" He asked me he pulled me close to him. He had me in a daze. I nodded and he smirked.  "Then kiss me."

It may not be the best way to describe this but I obeyed him and let go of all my worries to spend a night with Hoya.

 

Sungyeol's POV

I'm so bored! I'm here in this hospital bed and it's around three in the morning. I woke up around an hour ago and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I watched Myungsoo sleep next to me in the chair and felt bad. That has got to uncomfortable. I told him he should have gone home with everyone else but he stayed and tried to tell me that I knew that ChanSook girl.

"How can you not know Hoya's girlfriend?" he had asked me.

"Maybe because she isn't mine." I had told him.

I'm into this girl named JinAe. I've been informed though that she is dating a guy named Sandeul. Who on earth is that? I've also been informed that it's the girl ChanSook's half brother. So does that mean ChanSook hangs out with JinAe? If she does, then she can get me close to JinAe so I can snatch her from this Sandeul guy. Seems like a good plan to me.

I feel like I've been gone forever. Last I remember, Sungjong didn't have a girlfriend but liked someone. Who did he like again? I can't remember. Her name started with a C I think. She was already taken I remember that. Could it have been ChanSook? Maybe since I don't remember her but Myungsoo says I should. These are the questions I'm thinking of at three in the morning. I wanted to know more on this ChanSook girl. If I am supposed to know her, I want to remember her.

Three in the morning or not, I smacked Myungsoo on the back of his head to wake him up.

"What?" he asked and rubbed his head.

"Tell me about ChanSook." I ordered.

"Why now?" he asked with a whine.

"Because you say I know her."

So Myungsoo and I stayed up and talked about ChanSook. No matter what Myungsoo told me, nothing came back to me.

"Just give it some time."

Myungsoo told me as he got up to leave.

"Bring ChanSook and Sandeul later. Please?" I asked.

"I will." Myungsoo said. "get some rest."

I stuck my tongue put at him and he smiled.

"That's the Sungyeol I know."

I watched him leave then when he left hit the nurse button. In came a smiling nurse who asked what I needed.

"Food. Not the crap here but I need McDonalds."

"I'm sorry, we can't do that." she said.

"Why not? What if I was dying? I need my last meal to be good."

"I've read your file. Your going to live." The nurse left and I sighed.

I won't live if I eat this food.