Chapter 20

What? Again?

When Sungyeol was being checked out of the hospital I went with him to plan what we would be doing for our plan. Then when Hoya wanted to know where I was, he joined us in the plan. Soon we had it. It was easy to do. I invite JinAe to have dinner with me out at a restaurant, just the two of us. Sungyeol and Hoya happen to walk by us and then join us. Hoya and I leave to have our own date and they can have their first unofficial date. It's brilliant because Sunggyu just got a job at a restaurant as a waitor. He can help us full-proof our plan.

The thing with my mom... no comment. Just, no comment. I refuse to go with her to live in this guy's house. I'm in my last year of high school so I'll go live with Hoya or JinAe. Someone that is not my mom. I'm just so mad at her!

I went to JinAe's house and her mom asnwered the door.

"She's out with Sandeul right now." she told me.

Something tells me that Sandeul knows that I'm planning something. He is going to keep her busy so I can't talk to her.

"Do you know when she will be back?" I asked.

"They went out for dinner, she will be back in about two hours." 

I thanked her for letting me know and then went walking to see Sunggyu. I guess I could talk to him about our plan. Sungyeol and I were gonna go together to talk to him but since I'd rather not see my mom now I'll talk to him. When I walked into the door, I saw Sandeul and JinAe being all snuggly and cute at table near the front. It sickened me. I still put on a smile before I went over and said hi to JinAe.

"We're having dinner." Sandeul said trying to be polite and get me to go away.

"I can see that but I just wanted to know if JinAe wanted to have dinner tomorrow. We can have a girls night out together."

"I'd love to." JinAe said.

"But..."

"She'd love to." I told Sandeul interrupting him.

I felt a poke on my back and turned to see Sunggyu.

"Would you like me to be your waiter tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure." I said.

He brought me to the other side of the restuarant and I was handed the menu. After I told him what I wanted, I saw another couple. Sungjong came in with his girlfriend. I didn't recognize her from anywhere. I was too busy watching them I didn't even notice that Woohyun had slipped into the chair next to mine. I only noticed him because he cleared his throat.

"Are you jealous?" he asked suspiciously raising an eyebrow.

"Not even close. I just want to know who the girl is."

"You could go up and ask but since I'm here you don't have to."

"Um, okay? Thank you?"

Woohyun explained the story of how he played the awesome match maker and paired up Sungjong with his cousin that came to visit.

"Don't they look perfect?" He asked.

I looked at the two and shrugged.

"I guess." I said.

"You guess?!"

I held up my hands in defeat.

"Okay, they're perfect. Are you happy now?"

Since Woohyun was already here, we ate together and I informed him of the plan that was going to go down very soon.

"Why do you have to have this big plan?" He asked.

"Because JinAe needs to break up with Sandeul and the only way she will is if there is someone else."

"I thought you liked them together."

I sighed.

"It's a long story. But basically Sandeul did something and I can't tell JinAe because he is blackmailing me."

While Woohyun thought this over, Sungjong came over with his girlfriend.

"We were about to go do some karaoke. Did you want to join us?" Woohyun's cousin asked him.

"Wouldn't we be inturrupting your date?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"It can be a double date."

Me and Woohyun looked at each other and both made X's with our hands.

"I have a boyfriend. And Woohyun is not him." I said.

"Yeah, that is Hoya's girlfriend." Sungjong said.

His girlfriend gave him a look and crossed her arms.

"Oh, so you wanted me to sound like an idiot? I see how it is."

She her heels and walked off with Sungjong running after her, apologizing.

"He's like a little puppy following his master." I said.

"He did look like that. But it's only when she gets mad. Besides that don't you think they are perfect?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know why you want to be told you're a great match-maker but if you want to hear it. Woohyun, your a great match maker."

Woohyun pumped his fist in victory. We finished our food then I walked with him to his house. I texted my mom saying I would be staying at JinAe's for the night. I was still mad. I would be for a long time.

"Woohyun, if I were to move out of my house right now, where would you suggest I stay?"

He stopped walking and I stopped to.

"This is hypothetical, right?"

"If that's what it takes for you to answer."

Woohyun shook his head, dissapointed.

"I don't think you should. I'd say moving in with Hoya is out of the question. You are too young for that. Either with a friend you trust or one of the guys that Hoya wouldn't kill because you are living there."

Sunggyu imediately came to mind.

"I can move in with Sunggyu! It's perfect! I'll skip school just one last time and move out before my mom even has anything to say."

I started to walk again thinking I had everything all pefectly planned. Woohyun ran to catch up with me and stopped me, making me face him.

"First off, I don't see why you don't want to be mine and Myungsoo's neighbor. Second, his parents would have to agree to you staying there. Third, didn't your mom have a talk about skipping with you?"

"I'd love to be your neighbors but I don't want to live with Daniel. This would really be my last time skipping and his parents think of me as their long lost daughter. His mom has always wanted a daughter."

"If you really want to move out, you better plan it all out. And talk to Hoya before you assume he's cool with you living with your 'brother' Sunggyu."

Woohyun walked off and I watched him as I thought about his words. He was right. I needed to talk to Hoya.

---------------------------------------------

There is 1-3 chapters left in the story. And I've made it to 80 subscribers! :D

Thank you to the people that have subscribed and commented. You make me smile!