Chapter 1

What? Again?

I walked into school with Hoya’s hand intertwined with mine.

            “Should we visit the others or spend some time by ourselves?” Hoya asked.

            “We spent all summer together. We should go see the others.”

            I tried to pull him forward put he pulled me in the opposite direction, causing me to fall back into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

            “I only asked that because I thought you’d answer spending time with me.” He said into my ear.

            “It seems that you don’t even know your own girlfriend. And after all the time that we spent together this summer.”

            I couldn’t help but smile as I was joking with him. I took my hand back from him and walked off.

            “I do to know you!” he screamed after me and caught up to me.

            We met up with the guys and when the bell rang notifying us that we should be heading to class, Sungyeol started to drag me away.

            “What are you doing?” I asked him.

            “We can’t be late for the fist class of the new school year.” He said.

            Hoya grabbed onto my other hand that Sungyeol didn’t have causing Sungyeol and I to come to a halt.

            “You can’t just pull my girlfriend away without notifying me.” He said.

            “Well, now that you know can we go?”

            Hoya decided to let us go and Sungyeol and I went to our class. We sat next to each other in the back and talked while we waited for class to start.

            “So I see you and Hoya lasted all summer.” He said.

            I looked at him in disbelief. What the heck does that mean?

            “Did you think we weren’t going to?”

            “No, I thought you’d make it. I just… I don’t know.”

            The teacher came in and we all quieted down as he started to talk about our first assignment. He said to pair up so I paired up with Sungyeol. It was a review assignment to see what we remembered.

            After school, we walked to his house with me more focused on my phone then anything else. Sungyeol soon took it out of my hand.

            “I was texting Hoya.” I said and pouted.

            I tried to get it back but it was no use when Sungyeol was the one keeping it away.

            “If you want it, you’ll have to catch me.” He said.

I chased him down the sidewalk and watched him trip. I grabbed my phone and ran into the street without looking. I stopped when I heard something sounding like Sungyeol getting hit. I turned to see what happened and my hands immediately went up to cover my mouth as I gasped. I ran over to his side while the owner of the car who hit him came out.

            “I’m so sorry. I fell asleep at the wheel. Is he okay?” the lady asked.

            “No, call the ambulance.”

            As I waited, I just wanted to know why. Why is this happening again? First Hoya, now Sungyeol. Why? If I hadn’t been texting Hoya and if I had paid more attention to Sungyeol, then he wouldn’t have stolen my phone. I wouldn’t have stolen it back and the two of us would have checked before running into the street. The lady would have still been asleep at the wheel but we would have noticed it and we could have avoided getting hit.

            I called the guys and had them meet me at the hospital. Myungsoo was the fist one to come and we sat and waited for news on Sungyeol or the others to show. Soon we had everyone here and we just had to wait. I sat in between Sunggyu and Hoya. Sunggyu had grown to be like a big brother to me. Sungyeol had grown to be like a younger brother.

            No one yet had asked what happened. They just knew that Sungyeol got hurt. Bad. I don’t know if they didn’t ask because they thought I wouldn’t be able to tell what happened or if they just weren’t up for knowing right now. The one to finally ask was Myungsoo.

            “It’s my fault. He was chasing after me and I ran out into the street. I was lucky not to get hit but Sungyeol…”

            I trailed off and figured I didn’t need to say the rest. Everyone knew. Dongwoo came and sat in the place of Sunggyu. He talked to me about how he had been in this position before with Hoya.

            “I can almost see why you went and tried to get hit.” I told him.

            “Whoa! Hold on!” Hoya said.

            He took my hand and led me a bit down the hall to talk in private.

            “You better not do what Dongwoo did. Do you hear me? Do something like that and then it will start a chain reaction. I can’t have something happen to you.”

            I hadn’t even really considered doing something like that but Hoya made me feel bad for almost considering. I couldn’t do that to Hoya. I loved him.

            A nurse came out and gave us our much anticipated news.

            “Your friend is in a coma. He got knocked in the head pretty bad. Still, would you like to see him?”

            We all nodded so the nurse took us to a room and the guys let me go in first. I walked in and wanted to cry, There Sungyeol was in the bed, in a coma.

            “I’m so sorry.” I told him.

            “Apology accepted.”

            I looked at Sungyeol closely and saw that he was still asleep. What the…         

            “Turn around.”

            I turned and saw Sungyeol standing by the door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

first chapter of the sequel!

I hope it's good. ^^