Meeting Crazy

1000 Year Old Angel Wish

 

~Many believe when they are in the prescene of an angel, death is near or has come to, but maybe it's just the opposite...~
 
****
 
    Key breathed in heavily just as his eyes opened. Automatically, panic consumed him and he looked around the area in a frantic shake of his body.
 
    "Mr.Kibum.." He heard a voice say. 
 
    Oh, no, what if it was the man with wings that he'd seen earlier.
 
    "Mr. Kibum I need you to calm down." He heard. "You're alright. You're in the hospital."
 
    Hospital. When he heard that word he quickly calmed down. His body ceased the crazy shake it had taken and he cleared his eyes a bit to check the scene. Indeed it was a hospital-like room with the monitor right next to him. Connected were little wires to his body and a tube that went across his nose. His hand felt around himself and he realized he laid on a matress. Key turned his head to find the man standing there.
 
    "I'm...not..dead." He mumured.
 
    The doctor smiled and placed the pen and notepad he had with him, down to his side.
 
    "Actually we did indeed lose you but we were able to bring you back. It was really a close call." He dug into his pocket and brought out what seemed to be a flash light. "Mr. Kibum-"
 
    "Just Key." He muttered.
 
    The doctor looked at him approvingly and nodded his head as if he understood.
 
    "Key. I need you to try and open up your eyes. I'm going to check your pupils." He announced. 
 
    He did as the man said and after the doctor nodded his head as if he saw good signs and placed his little flashlight back into his pocket, Key decided to speak.
 
    "How long do I have to be here?" He asked, blinking his eyes a bit to calm down the pounding in his head.
 
    "You don't need to worry about that. All you need to worry about is getting better. How are you feeling by the way?"
 
    "Fine, if I'm talking and asking when I can leave." He retorted back.
 
    "Well most people in shock always say the second part."
 
    "Or people who just want to leave." He corrected. 
 
    The doctor smiled as if not to argue and nodded his head.
 
    "Key, you were really lucky. You should note that. You're a fighter indeed and your body really knows how to backlash."
 
    "What do you mean?"
 
    The doctor bent down and patted the man on the shoulder.
 
    "It means," he said, "get better and don't try to move too much. You have stitches and we had to do surgery on you. So be careful. I'll come in later to check on you."
 
    "Sure thing." He sighed. 
 
    "Oh, and you have two visitors who  haven't left the hospital since they heard you were in here."
 
    Key raised his eyebrows at the notion. No.
 
    "They were two men." The doctor continued.  "Both are tall and one says his name is Taemin while the other says his name is Minho. Do you know these two?"
 
    "Unforntunately yes." He sighed. "They can come in if I can have visitors?"
 
    It was more of a question than a statement. The first thing he really didn't want to see right now were those two. The were probably going to be ten times more frantic than he was when he woke up.
 
    "Yes." The doctor smiled. He patted Key one more time on the shoulder before making his way out of the room.
 
    Key decided he was going to have a short alone time before they got here. So he thought about the sitaution. He tried his best to think back on the incident. Though it happened so fast and some of it seemed somewhat blurry, but he still clearly remembered the silhouette of the man with wings and wondered if it really was an angel coming to grab him from death.
 
    "Apparently he didn't see his job through." He said aloud.
 
    "Excuse me?" Came a somewhat funny and deep voice.
 
    Immediately Key shook in his bed and looked around frantically but with no avail. There was no one there at all.
 
    "Maybe the  doctor's right about staying at the hospital." He told himself, though the doctor never really did specify when he was getting out.
 
    "It wasn't even my brother's job." Came the voice again.
 
    Key jumped up in his bed and looked to the right of him where a man with sandy brown hair and a goofy smile stood. He wore a white t-shirt and white pants and his body seemed well built but his beauty was beyond compare. It seemed fantasy-like, almst none realistic.
 
    "How the hell did you get in here?" He gasped.
 
    The man pointed his finger in the air, but just as he was about to speak, the door clicked opened. Key turned his head to find Minho and Taemin rushing in with  worrisome faces. Key turned his head back around only to find the man, of course, gone. Was he really going crazy? Had the accident really gotten to him?
 
    "OMO! Key hyung!" Taemin yelled, dramactially walking over to Key and wrapping his arms around him. Immediately the man winced and Taemin withdrew his hands.
 
    "Oh Key, I'm soooo sorry." He apologized. "I forgot about the surgey and what not."
 
    "They told you two about that?" he asked.
 
    "Of course!" He exclaimed. "We're only your closest friends in the world!" He slapped his hands on his cheeks in disbelief as he exaimed Key's body.
 
    "You poor thing." Minho added, coming over as well. "Me and Taemin cried beyong compare because we were just sure you weren't coming back."
 
    "YOU-" Taemin exclaimed, giving a sharp glance to his lover, "weren't sure he was coming back. Meanwhile," he placed his hand on his chest in dramatic form, "I believed in you all the way."
 
    "They said it was a miracle they brought you back." Minho added in. "They couldn't believe with the massive injuries to the head and spine that you had, that they actually grabbed you from the dead. So did you see the light?" He asked, eyes widening.
 
    "E-Excuse me?" Key squinted his eyes a bit at the man's words. "The light?" 
 
    Key's eyebrow lifted in disbelief. 
 
    "Are you kidding me." He added. "You watch too many movies Minho."
 
    He didn't want to point out the fact that he did indeed see something and now it seemed that maybe that something was popping either in the room for real or either in his head. As Key thought more on the accident, for it slowly became a little clearer in his mind, he tilted his head in confusion.
 
    "How did they bring me back?" He asked, staring at both of them.
 
    They turned their heads and darted eyes towards one another without saying a word.
 
    "Well?" Key egged on.
 
    "To tell you the truth-" Minho began.
 
    "They gave up on you." Taemin added, the hand still on his chest. "I about had a heart attack when I heard that." His voice sounded desperate and his eyes seemed as though they were about to become teary eyed.
 
    "But they said somehow your heart just started beating again." Minho finished.
 
    "It just started beating again...just like that?" Key snapped his fingers in the air.
 
    The two of them nodded their heads in unison.
 
    "Aish, that's why that doctor was acting like that." He mumured.
 
    "But Key! You really should be more careful!" Taemin wiggled his finger towards his friend's face. "We almost lost you today because of your recklessness when crossing the street."
 
    "I myself blame it on the driver too." Minho added. 
 
    Taemin darted a look at him.
 
    "Aish, Minho don't make us have to TALK again. We're just going to end up breaking up."
 
    "We almost broke up during his recovery." Minho retorted back.
 
    "Then it looks like we're gonna be going back to that scene now don't we. This time it won't be Key in the hospital."
 
    "Yes, Taemin, I'm so frightened by your skinny threats." He looked his lover up and down. The tiny muscles he conveyed and his altogether skinny figure.
 
    "Why you-"
 
    "Stop." Key demanded in a stern voice. 
 
    He knew where this was heading. It always headed this way. They  started with sweet words towards one another and somehow they always ended up arguing. Times came when Key wasn't even sure if they were made for eachother or if they were simply made to argue one another. Either way, they both halted their words.
 
    "Key's right." Minho replied. "He needs complete calm."
 
    "And quiet." Key added. "You guys can visit tomorrow or something because I'm not really sure how long I'll be in here, but you got to go now."
 
    "Deh?" Taemin questioned. "I can't believe you want us to just leave like that. After we waited all that time to see you."
 
    "And you can see me tomorrow." Key added. 
 
    He raised his eyebrow a bit for them to go along their way and without any other words, the two left the room, darting eyes at one another once again. Key sighed and rubbed his hand over his face. The throbing in his head had ceased to a very low minimum, but his mind still seemed bother.
 
    "Wow, they're a preculiar bunch, aren't they?" Came the funny voice once again. 
 
    Again Key jumped and turned to find the man standing at the same spot he'd disappeared from.
 
    "Oh, no. I really am losing it." Key moaned, rubbing his hand over his face.
 
    "Losing it?" The man questioned. "What exactly have you lost?"
 
    "Not only have I imagined someone up, but it's a stupid someone." He moaned. 
 
    The man furrowed his eyebrows in anger.
 
    "Stupid?" He questioned. 
 
    He lifted his finger in anger.
 
    "Though I may not be from the same world as you, there is no need to call me unneccessay names." He commanded.
 
    Key lifted his head from it's downward position when he noticed the man's words.
 
    "Another world?" He questioned.
 
    "Deh." The man nodded. A smile emitted from his lips; his expression changing to happiness in about a minute's time.
 
    "Are you just ing with me?" Key questioned.
 
    "E-Excuse me?" He asked. "I'm not sure what you me-either way, " he continued, shaking Key's words away, "I am from the heavens." He pointed upwards.
 
    Instead of furrowing his eyebrows, they went up in worry and he again rubbed his hand across his face.
 
    "Oh, no~" He moaned. "You're here to take me away. I wasn't suppose to be brought back was I? Oh, no~ I cheated death and now I'm here to recieve my sentence." He cried. "I thought going back to work today was gonna be terrible, but now this, now-"
 
    "Hold on." The man said, raising his hands towards him. "I am not here to take you there." He responded.
 
    Key's eyes popped up.
 
    "What?"
 
    "Aye~" The man sung, waving his hand away. "If death was coming to you, I wouldn't have been the one to arrive. It would have been my brother."
 
    "What?" Key repeated.
 
    "My brother." The man repeated. "His name is Jonghyun. And though we aren't really on good terms as of now, he's still really good at what he's does. He's the angel of death." He smiled.
 
    "R-Right." Key nodded, trying to take it all in. "The angel of death. Then that makes you-"
 
    "Right, the angel of time." He responded.
 
    That wasn't really what Key was going for, but he nodded anyway.
 
    "And what does that mean?" Key asked.
 
    "I'm in charge of starting the time of someone, which means someone's birth and stopping the time of someone which means someone's death."
 
    "Isn't that the same thing as the angel of death." Key retorted. The man laughed and shook his head knowingly.
 
    "Oh, humans. I forgot the humor." He nodded. "But no. The angel of death goes down on earth to grab onto the soul and bring them to the angel of judgement who then judges where they go. Heaven or hell. I stay in the heavens most of the time and simply do my job from up there. I'm assisted by the clouds."
  
    "Right...the clouds." Key murmured. "So, your like ditching your job right now or something?"
 
    "Ditching?" He questioned.
 
    "You know like, getting away from it without them knowing." He pointed above himself.
 
    "Oh, no. You are sadly mistaken. They know that I am here and why I am here. Your name is Key right?"
 
    "D-Deh." He answered.
 
    "I mean, how else do you think you were able to come back to life. The heavens commanded it."
 
    "The heavens...commanded that I come back?" He asked in disbelief, raising his eyebrow with a blunt expression. "This must be an illusion because now I'm being conceited towards myself."
 
    "I promise you, you are not imaging things Key Kibum. My name is Onew and I am here to become a human like you and you are here to help me." He smiled.
 
    "Excuse me?" Key raised his eyebrow again with the look of disbelief.
 
****
!IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
 
I'm sorry for not getting back with you guys over the weekend, but internet was acting crazy because the crazy winter storm we had over here, so I couldn't do anything about that. Like I mentioned on the video if you've watched it, I'm trying to do these updates on the weekends like I do all the time with my fanfics, but to tell you the truth, I don't really want to have a set time when to update because I'm really busy with scholarships. So not really a set time, I just gonna update as soon as I can. Check my twitter like I said when I need to post stuff like this or subscribe to my blog on here and if I get enough subscribers, I'll post important information on there too. Twitter link is located in forewords. Also I apologize if there are any grammar or spelling errors in the story. I just didn't feel like editing all the way this time lol. Might do it later though. Thanks Guys Bye! =^.^=