The Story Of The Fallen pt. 1

1000 Year Old Angel Wish
"Even angels get to recieve pain..."
 
****
 
 
 
"Onew!" He screamed.
 
He turned the knob and pushed the door opened. It swung and hit the side of the wall with a loud bang. And there Onew was. On the floor in front of the bed laying in a pool of blood, shattered bones spread around him. And next to him, there was something even worse. As Onew howled in pain and tears ran down his face, his large left wing lay still next to him, detached from his body.
 
Key ran about his room to find the medical supplies. When he found the kit, he rushed over to Onew's side. It didn't matter if the man was covered in blood, Key still sat down on the floor and lifted Onew's head so that it was laying on his lap.
 
"It's gonna be okay! It's gonna be okay!" He screamed, pulling out some applies.
 
Onew's body began to shake uncontrolably and scrunch up. His eyes were closed to the whole scene and no words could come from his lips, for his teeth grinded against one another as he tried to suppress the pain.
 
"Onew, you need to open your mouth. You could damage your teeth that way." Key pleaded.
 
He placed his fingers around Onew's mouth and squinched them inside to force the man to open his mouth.
 
"Onew, I don't know what happen, but you'll be okay." He assured him.
 
****
 
Minho sat on the edge of the bed, his shirt off, leaning over with his hands slightly touching his face with worry. Taemin walked out from the bathroom and could see the worry on his lover's face. A scowl grew on his face and slowly his pouted his lips.
 
"Aish, always with the thinking face." Taemin whispered to himself.
 
He threw the pout from his lips and curved them into a smile as he climbed on the bed and glided over to his boyfriend. After scanning the man's back, Taemin leaned on Minho's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the man's chest.
 
"Minho, what the hell is wrong with you now?" Taemin asked with a sweet smile.
 
"A lot." Minho simply answered, thinking about Jonghyun and Onew.
 
"It's all my fault." He whispered to himself.
 
Taemin turned his head to the side to get a better look at Minho's face. The man was speaking riddles again, and that was the last thing Taemin needed on his plate. He sighed a bit and rubbed Minho's chest with one of his hands.
 
"Oh babe, it's not your fault." Taemin answered.
 
As the words rang through his ears, Minho popped his head up.
 
"Huh?" He asked, turning his head to the side to see Taemin's face better.
 
"The rash." Taemin replied. "It's not your fault. Happens to people. But you do need to pay more attention to it, it's getting worse than I've ever seen it before."
 
"Oh you've said that before." Minho said in a low voice.
 
A questionable expression gathered on Taemin's face.
 
"No I haven't." He answered. "How could I have said it before when it's just now getting worse. Stop talking crazy Minho. It's getting old."
 
Minho sighed.
 
"I wasn't talking about my rash when I said what I said before." He replied.
 
Taemin smacked his lips together and released his grasp from his lover as he sat back on the bed.
 
"Of course not." He sighed out. "You're never talking about what I think you're talking about. In fact, lately, I don't know what the hell you've been talking about. All you do is act strange now and talk crazy."
 
Minho too scooted his body on the bed and turned around to face Taemin.
 
"Mianhe, I don't mean to. I just have a lot of things on my mind." He answered, thinking about his life so far, Jonghyun and his brother. 
 
There was so much more added to the plate this time, he was unsure of what to do.
 
"That's what you've said everytime I've called you crazy." Taemin answered, pursing his lips.
 
"Mianhe yeobo, truely I don't-"
 
"Mean to. Yeah I get it. You don't have to keep repeating yourself." Taemin said.
 
The boy rolled his eyes back and leaned back against the pillows. In his mind, it didn't matter what he said. Minho was still going to act the same as he's always been. Saying things that don't make sense.
 
"Taemin ah." Minho said.
 
"Deh." He answered in an uninterested voice.
 
"How long have we been together now?"
 
Taemin kept his eyes towards the ceiling, his face, unchanging.
 
"Your my boyfriend. You're suppose to know the answer to that question always." He answered.
 
"About six years right?" He asked.
 
"If you knew the answer, why the hell did you ask?" 
 
Minho turned around so that his back now faced his lover.
 
"Six years now," he whispered to himself, "time's almost up."
 
"What'd you say?" Taemin asked, popping up quickly. 
 
Minho looked towards the ground, unsure of how to answer.
 
"I said, what the hell did you say?" He repeated.
 
"I said," he let out a breath before continuing, "I said time's almost up." 
 
"And what the hell is that supposed to mean!" Taemin scream.
 
"It means..." he breathed one more time before speaking, "It means, that you need to stay inside."
 
Taemin furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Minho, what the hell are you talking about now?"
 
"I just want you to stay inside." He repeated. 
 
This time was different though, his voice was higher and seemed more worried. Taemin's face began to relax and he looked at his boyfriend in a troubled manner.
 
"Minho, you're scaring me. What's wrong?" He asked gently.
 
"I-It's nothing. I just don't want anything to happen to you is all." He answered.
 
"Why would something happen to me? What aren't you telling me? Minho-" Taemin stopped his words as a cold shiver ran down his spine.
 
Minho arched his eyebrow and turned around at his lover's sudden halt of words.
 
"Taemin, what's wrong?" He asked.
 
Taemin crossed his arms over one another and placed his hands on his shoulder as though he was cold.
 
"I'm getting that feeling again. I don't know what it is." He replied, looking up towards the roof.
 
"Maybe I should go to the doctor." He whispered to himself.
 
Minho followed Taemin's eyes towards the roof and right on he knew who it was.
 
"Taemin ah, you stay in here. I'm going to go to the rooftop for a second and clear my head." 
 
Taemin placed his hands down abrutly and looked at his lover like he'd gone insane.
 
"What?!" He hollered. "I could be sick or something but you want to go get some fresh air? Yah, what kind of boyfriend does that?"
 
"Taemin ah, trust me. There's nothing wrong with you." Minho said quickly, before throwing on his shoes and dashing out the room.
 
"Yah! Minho!" Taemin hollered, but of course, there was no response.
 
****
 
Minho rushed up towards the rooftop, only after making sure no one saw him and Taemin wasn't angrily following him behind to yell at him even more. As he creeked the door open to the roof, there the man stood. Jonghyun, right in the area that Taemin was looking up at. Immediately Jonghyun turned around. Minho softly closed the door and walked only a couple of steps to greet the man.
 
"You are back." Minho stated in a soft tone.
 
"Do not worry. I am not here to insult you even more if that is what you think." Jonghyun replied.
 
"If you are here for questions I-"
 
"Maybe later." Jonghyun interrupted. "I came here for one reason and one reason only. Ever since my talk with you the Heavens have had a deaf ear to my questions."
 
"I told you the Heavens are not-"
 
"So I did the next thing that I could think of." He interrupted again. "The only thing that I always use to do when no answers came to my mind. Go to my brother."
 
"Onew?" Minho questioned.
 
"Onew hyung. He would like to speak with you. In person. He told me to inform you to visit Key's house so you two could have a discussion." 
 
"But why-"
 
"Since the Heavens will not listen to me, I will listen to my brother. He requested this for me and I am doing so in his favor. He already knows of you and what you are. So I would advise you to proceed with what I had said." Jonghyun advised.
 
"What does he wishes to speak about?"
 
"That is for you and him to discuss and for he to tell me later if needed." The man answered. "That is the least I can do for the pain he is probably suffering at this very moment."
 
"Pain?"
 
****
 
Onew sat up on the bed and looked down at the sheets as heavy breaths escaped from his throat. Key walked back in with a folded white wet towel and sat next to him. Slowly and softly he began to pat the sweat from him.
 
"Key, it is alright. I am fine now." Onew stated.
 
Key chuckled to the side and rolled his eyes.
 
"If you were really alright, you wouldn't be sweating like this." He answered.
 
"That is only the effects of the Heaven's doings." 
 
"I still don't understand why the Heavens would do this. They couldn't think of anything less painful. I mean re-"
 
"Key halt your words." Onew immediately stated. "I understand your concern for me, but the pain would be ten times harder if you were to be punished by the Heavens for your words."
 
Key in his lip and let out a sigh.
 
"Araso." He answered softly.
 
He continued to pat the man on the head and cheeks, but suddenly stopped once the doorbell rang.
 
"Aish, that better not be Taemin and Minho. Right now they're the last vistors we need. I'll make them go away for you." Key said.
 
Quickly, he got up, but immediately Onew grabbed him by the wrist.
 
"Key." He said.
 
Key stopped and turned his head towards Onew.
 
"Deh?"
 
"I actually think that one's for me. Make sure the person at the door comes in." He answered.
 
"But On-"
 
"Please." 
 
Key loosened his wrist from Onew's grasp and nodded his head. With that, he pushed himself off the bed and got up to go open the door. Again, the doorbell rang, but Key simply dragged his feet the closer he became. Why would Onew want someone to come in, especially with the state he was in now? Wasn't he tired of getting punished by the Heavens? Again, the doorbell rang.
 
"I'm coming!" Key yelled with a roll of his eyes.
 
He let out a deep sigh before opening the door. And when he opened it, his eyes went wide. 
 
"Key." Minho said.
 
His face was stern and a bit concentrated as if he had something on his mind. Key arched his eyebrow in confusement and glanced towards his bedroom. Minho and no Taemin?
 
"Minho?" Key questioned.
 
The man looked towards the ground as if uneasy about the whole sitaution. Then after a minute of thought, he looked back up with a semi-smile.
 
"I'm here to speak with Onew. He asked me to come." He answered.
 
"Onew?!" Key exclaimed. 
 
"Deh." He nodded.
 
Key opened the door wider but kept the questionable and now uneasy look on his face. There was no way Onew could've sent for Minho. He was with the man the whole time. Neither him nor Key picked up a cell phone to call or talk to anyone. What the hell was going on.
 
"This way." Key said. 
 
It was all he could say, for the shock of not knowing what was going on, got to him. He closed the door behind Minho and walked the man to his bedroom.
 
"Whatever you do..." Key began, "don't be shocked when you see him."
 
Minho nodded his head as they continued to walk. Suddenly Key stopped. They both looked into the doorway to see Onew. Somewhat bloody bandages criss-crossed all over the front and back of his chest. Key had wrapped the broken bones that stuck out from his back the best he could to stop them from bleeding and the massive wing that had somehow detached itself from Onew's body, Key dragged it in the bathroom and placed it in the tub. Of course he had to clean up the bloody mess that lay all over the floor, but after a while, everything looked fine. Everything except Onew. Minho's eyes were wide with surprise.
 
"Onew." He spoke.
 
Onew's face remained calm. It was as if he'd had his wings torn in front of Minho before. Like this image was anything but new.
 
"Onew, why'd you tell me to bring him in! Aren't you tired of being punished! This was one of the rules! Humans can't-"
 
"Minho's not human." Onew interrupted.
 
Immediately Minho's face calmed and Key furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Deh?" he asked.
 
"He's a fallen. Isn't that so Minho?" Onew asked, turning his gaze from Key to the man standing next to him.
 
"A fallen?" Key questioned.
 
"Yes. Minho is a fallen angel." Onew responded.
 
Key's eyes stretched so tall that he was sure they would get stuck that way.
 
"F-F-Fallen what?" He stuttered.
 
 
I know guys, it's been a while since I updated. Well, blame college. I've just started college and I'm a freshman so that made things even more complicated. It's been hectic for me but I finally had time at night to complete this update I've been working on. To make things even worse for you guys, I just got a new place so I'm going to be in the proccess of moving next weekend. This means the update will probably be late again. Like I've always said, the people following me on twitter are the ones that know of things like this, so if you're one who likes to know what's taking stories of mines so long to update, recieve announcements, new info on new stories, go to the foreword of this story and there my twitter link is located. From there you can follow me on twitter and stay updated. Lastly, I want to give special thanks to old and New subscribers for following my stories! THANKS GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!