Secrets

1000 Year Old Angel Wish

 

"Secrets, secrets, secrets...that's all the world is full of. And when there are too many secrets, there is too much suspicion."
 
****
 
"Onew I thought we were done with this." Key sighed as he made his way to the bed.
 
"Key, I know my senses and they're telling me some-"
 
"Nothing's wrong with Minho. Trust me, I'd know. I've been friends with him for about six years now. Him and Taemin. Are you gonna tell me something's wrong with Taemin as well?" Key shrugged.
 
He adjusted himself on the bed.
 
"I mean techinically that would make more sense, seeing as he was the one who had question after question, but Minho? He stood there quiet the whole time, like he usually does unless he has something on his mind." Key patted the space next to him for Onew to sit down.
 
"I know what I sensed." Onew sighed, sitting down next to him.
 
"And maybe you do or maybe you just need some sleep." Key nodded.
 
"What?"
 
"Sleep Onew. I mean yeah you've only been here for a couple of days now but maybe this whole human thing is progressing faster then you guessed. When humans don't get sleep, our minds start playing tricks on us or changing things that's suppose to make sense." He shrugged.
 
Onew listened to his words carefully and without another thought, he shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Perhaps you are right." Onew replied, looking down towards the floor.
 
Key smiled and grabbed Onew by the chin.
 
"Onew, trust me, it's alright. It happens to all of us. I would know, I'm human. But tomorrow we can forget about this little fiasco and go somewhere that provides what you need right now."
 
"What's that?"
 
"I'll tell you tomorrow." He smiled.
 
****
 
"Key, where is this place you've had us taken to?" Onew questioned as he looked about the area.
 
Key made his way out of the car and nodded his head at the driver.
 
"Thanks Artie, I can always count on ya." He answered with a smile.
 
"No problem Key. I told ya, ever need a ride just call. What time to come pick you up?"
 
"Um...I'll call ya." He smiled.
 
"Alright, but Key, can I ask you one more question?" Artie asked.
 
"Sure thing."
 
"Why can't that man drive you? He seems more than capable."
 
"Um...his home doesn't have cars." He said.
 
"Ah," Artie nodded. "Well, I'll see you later. Hope your leg gets better too."
 
"Yeah, me too Artie, see ya later." They both nodded at eachother before Key closed the door and Artie drove off.
 
Onew still admired the area, his eyes wondering around.
 
"Onew," Key smiled. "this is a clothing store."
 
He moved his hand through the air and admired the huge men's clothing store they both stood in front of. 
 
"A clothing store?" The man questioned.
 
Onew looked down at the shirt he wore and slightly pulled on the fabric.
 
"What is wrong with the clothing I'm wearing right now?" He asked.
 
Key rolled his eyes and pulled Onew's hand that stretched the fabric of the shirt.
 
"It's my clothes, that's the problem. Don't worry. Eventually you'll be able to get a job where I won't have to buy you your own clothes." He smiled.
 
"Oh. I apologize. I didn't know this was a problem."
 
"Of course you didn't." Key sarcastically chuckled. "Let's go in already."
 
****
 
"Thanks Darla." Key nodded as the woman brought them over some clothes.
 
Key sat down in a chair while Onew stood up next to about four mirrors.
 
"Mr. Kibum..." the woman began, eyeing the man's cast, "if I may ask-"
 
"It was a freak accident." He laughed off.
 
The woman made an 'o' shape with her lips and nodded her head before she walked away to get the two of them some room.
 
"Now you go in and try on the clothes." Key directed Onew.
 
Onew eyed the man clothes lined up on a rack next to him then turned his head at Key; eyes full of question.
 
"Please Onew, don't make me have to get up. Just grab one of the hangers." He said.
 
Again Onew looked at him in question.
 
"That's right," Key mumbled, " I forget your a thousand years old." He sighed.
 
"Onew," he continued, "Grab the little metal thingys that's holding clothes."
 
"Ah!" Onew exlcaimed nodding his head with a smile.
 
"Then take it in the room with you and get dressed, then come back out so that I can see how it looks on you." Key continued.
 
"Ah, araso." The man gleamed.
 
Immediately, almost as if a puppy, Onew did as he said. When he came back out, Key inspected the clothes. His lips pinched together and he moved his head from side to side.
 
"Looks decent." He replied. "I'm actually surprised you figured out how to button up the shirt."
 
"I don't know, but as I have heard humans say while I observe them, 'I just went with the flow.'" He gleamed.
 
Key quickly shushed him.
 
"Don't yell out stuff like the humans and what not. Do you want people to start recieving wierd vibes from you." Key whispered.
 
"Ah, araso Key. I'll be more careful." He smiled. "There's something I want to apologive for though before I continue."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"I thought about your words about Minho and perhaps you were right. Perhaps I do need some sleep, though I don't feel it at all. Either way, you may be right."
 
This time Key smiled.
 
"Of course I am." He responded.
 
****
 
Taemin opened and closed the door to his house as he walked in with many bags. From his view he could see Minho sitting on the couch looking on t.v. He scratched the back of his right shoulder, then turned his attention back on the images on the big screen.
 
"Minho~" He cooed, skipping to the living room where the man sat.
 
Automatically Minho turned his head towards his lover and plastered a smile on his face.
 
"Back from shopping already?" He asked. "It usually takes you longer than that." He chuckled.
 
"Well, ha, ha, but not this time. I found alot of things on sale so it didn't take me long to finish. In fact~" He started singing.
 
Taemin placed the rest of his bags on the floor next to the couch but kept one in his hand and showed it off to Minho.
 
"I got you something too babe~"
 
"Really?" Minho replied.
 
He grabbed the little bag from his lover and reached inside. Slowly, he pulled out a necklace. Taemin began to jump for joy with excitement. It was a long silver necklace with a silver cross at the end of it. Minho smiled and got up to hug him.
 
"Thanks babe." He said, but quickly began scratching the back of his shoulder.
 
"Minho, did you take your cream?" Taemin asked in a worried voice.
 
"Deh, this morning, but it looks like I have to take some more." He sighed.
 
Taemin gave him a weary smile and patted his boyfriend on the shoulder.
 
"Well go put some on now." He said.
 
Minho nodded his head and turned around, walking into the bathroom. He leaned his head out the door to see where Taemin's attention laid. When he saw that Taemin had wondered back to going through his bags, Minho slowly closed the door behind him wiht his necklace in hand. He looked through the medicine cabinet and grabbed the cream but his attention went quickly back on the necklace. He no longer smiled. Instead, he stared at the silver object and scowled. Why was it him? Why?
 
"It's your fault." He whispered to the necklace. "it's all your fault."
 
And without realizing it, the necklace had broken in his grasp.
 
 
 
Sorry this update too so long but whenever I thought I had time to post it, I didn't. I've had to attend so many award ceremonies and banquets, I'm actually tired today. But I finally got to post the chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Because I'm all booked the rest of the week and this weekend, there will not be an update until next weekend!