And The Feeling Was Revealed...

1000 Year Old Angel Wish

"And even when a thousand years pass, those who are meant to meet, will meet, and those who are meant to feel pain once again will feel it..."

****

"Oh, I need to get rid of Taemin and Minho." Key whispered as he held Onew's face.

 
He bit his lower lip and again looked at the broken bones that stuck out of Onew's back. Onew's face winced in pain and his head tilted down towards the ground.
 
"Try to hold it in Onew, I'll try my best to get you inside ok. Just-Just hold on." He whispered.
 
Onew tried to slowly nod his head, but it was becoming harder and harder to do so. Key lightly touched the broken bone as the blood came pouring out.
 
"I gotta find some way to get the bleeding to stop too." He mumbled to himself.
 
He looked down at the blood that was now on his hands. Quickly, he stood up and told Onew that he was going to be back, as soon as he found something to cover him with. Even though it was night time, there was no telling who else was out, and who could see the man in this condition.
 
"Key!"
 
"Key!" He heard Taemin and Minho's voice call.
 
He jumped from the sudden sound but immediately tried to put himself back in order. As he ran out of the alleyway, he almost bumped into the two.
 
"Aigoo!" Taemin yelled in surprise. "Key you scared the outta me. What the hell are you doing in the alleyway?!"
 
The boy bent his body over to the side as he tried his best to see into the darkness. Key blocked his path with a fake smile and tried to get his attention.
 
"I just sorta...lost...my way." He lied.
 
Minho furrowed his eyebrows and gave Key an unconvincing look.
 
"Key, are you alright?" He asked suspciously. 
 
"Key, how the hell did you lose your way? You see, that's why I said you need to be in the hospital right now. You're getting lost in the alleyway. You haven't even been outside for long." Taemin complained.
 
"Taemin, really, I'm alright-"
 
"Aigoo!" The boy exclaimed. "Look at all that blood on your hands!"
 
"It's just blood from the wound." Key quickly lied. "It's a small part of the head you guys forgot to patch up."
 
"Then let's do it right now," Taemin said, "you're worrying the crap outta me. Calling for Onew, walking out at night with your head damaged, and bleeding from god knows where."
 
"I know where." Key replied. "And trust me, I'm alright. There's nothing seriously wrong with my head, I just hit it a little."
 
"And why are you calling for Onew, he's probably fine, you're the one in trouble. As a friend, he should be here of all people. Key, you were stuck with a man with a gun and got away god knows how-"
 
"I know how." He interrupted.
 
"Then why were you past out!" Taemin screamed.
 
"I'll tell you tomorrow." He answered. "But can you two do me a favor right now."
 
"Not leave you alone, that's for damn sure." Taemin retorted. "We have to make sure you don't go into some kind of coma or something."
 
"He's right." Minho replied. "We don't even know how you got home and we found you past out in front of your door."
 
"I know how I got home though. I just said that. And I also said that I'm alright and that I'll tell you guys what happened tomorrow. Have I ever lied to you guys?"
 
"That could be debatable." Taemin replied.
 
Key sighed, worrying about the time he was spending talking to them, while Onew was in the alleyway bleeding to, what it seemed to be, death.
 
"Please Taemin, I'll promise I'll take care of myself and I'll contact you guys tomorrow. Just do this favor for me. Please, believe me." He said.
 
It was silent for a moment, then finally Taemin nodded his head while Minho looked at the man with a stern expression.
 
"What's the favor?" The boy asked.
 
Key smiled and dusted his bloody hands on his pants.
 
"I need you to go to the police and tell them that I'm alright." He replied.
 
"But if you're alright, they'll probably want to see you for a statement."
 
"Then tell 'em I'll meet them as soon as I can. Tell 'em that I'm recovering. They'll give me time then. Now please, can you just go and do this for me?"
 
Taemin sighed and crossed his arms over one another.
 
"Fine. But call me tomorrow for sure. If you don't I'll come knocking down your door, I promise you that." Taemin pointed his finger at the man's face, before grabbing Minho and leaving.
 
Minho's look on his face didn't change, but as his lover wanted, he walked with him to the police station. Key watched them leave and when they were out of sight, he quickly rushed into his house and went into his bedroom. With all his strength, he grabbed the cover off the bed and lugged it outside towards the alleyway. Jonghyun, who still sat on the rooftop, watched as Key wrapped the cover around Onew's body to cover up his wings.
 
"Onew, can you stand?" He heard the man ask. 
 
There was a slight nod from Onew's head before he struggled to get to his feet. Jonghyun pursed his lips as he watched this scene unfold. It was pathetic to see his brother like this. His older brother at that. Suddenly, the voices began to pop inside his head, giving him commands to where he scrunched his face.
 
"Fine." He answered aloud.
 
He looked down at his brother once again, as Key tried to make the man as best he could, walk from out the alleyway and into the house.
 
"It seems I have other plans to attend to." He replied.
 
He took one last look at his pathetic brother and flew away.
 
****
 
"Okay, you're gonna be okay." Key whispered as he dragged the man to his room.
 
Onew began to shake his head while Key sat him down on the bed.
 
"It's-gonna-stain." He tried his best to mutter out.
 
Key couldn't help but smile as he unwrapped the cover from his body. He was careful with the broken bones on Onew's back.
 
"Onew, don't worry about it staining right now. You're more important, plus, I can always get new sheets." He laughed out with a cry.
 
Tears poured down Key's cheeks.
 
"D-Don't cry." Onew muttered.
 
"I'm gonna get my first aid kit and see it I can find some more wrap they used on my head." Key assured.
 
He patted Onew lightly on the chest and looked around his room. The equipment had to still be in here, seeing as Taemin and Minho was working on him. He looked around and somehow found it under his bed. Maybe one of them accidently hit it while placing it on the floor. Whatever the case, he was glad he found it. There was still alot of the wrap left. Key smiled when he saw the tightly woven thread at his disposal.
 
"Onew, I got it!" He cheered.
 
****
 
"I'm telling you, he's recovering right now!" Taemin argued, slamming his fist on the police officer's desk.
 
"Then how did he get away, why isn't he in the hospital?" The man asked once again.
 
Taemin huffed and flung some of his hair from his face.
 
"I knew the police would be difficult, but really. I mean you got the criminal in the first place." He retorted.
 
"And we're gonna need your friend to confess and tell us exactly how he got out of the situation and everything that happened."
 
"But he's re-cov-er-ing." Taemin said slowly and loudly. "YOU-"
 
Minho cut him off by placing his hand in front of the boy's face.
 
"Officer, our friend didn't want to be sent to the hospital, only because he didn't want us to worry. He does have some head trauma so we'll try our best to get him to the hospital tomorrow and get him checked out. He's usually like this though, very hard-headed, but he assured us that he'll tell us how he got away tomorrow. You know, when he's had time to get things sorted and feel  better." Minho answered.
 
The policeman pursed his lips and sat back against his chair.
 
"Alright, but I'm only giving you tomorrow. Tell your friend that we need to hear his story as soon as possible."
 
"Alright, thank you sir." Minho replied.
 
Taemin crossed his arms over his chest and stared aimously at the policeman.
 
"Come on Taemin." Minho said.
 
Before the boy could say anything more to the policeman, Minho grabbed hold of his lover's arm and dragged him out of the station. Taemin kept his arms crossed the whole time though.
 
"They listen to you, but they wouldn't listen to me." He pouted as the two slowly walked the sidewalks. "We should've drove here, it's too dark to walk outside anyway."
 
"Don't worry, you got me, so you're safe." Minho smiled.
 
"Yeah, yeah, I know. But you told the policeman that we were going to take him to the hospital. Key's not gonna like that."
 
Minho shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Even though, at the time, I lied to the policeman, we'll still have to convince Key to go to the hospit-" He stopped mid-sentence.
 
His feet stopped where they were and quickly he looked above him, even Taemin shivered.
 
"Minho, is everything alright?" The boy asked, shivering once again.
 
"I should ask you the same thing." He answered.
 
"The wind might be picking up or something. I'm getting that wierd feeling again." 
 
Minho pulled Taemin closer and began to walk again.
 
"It's nothing, sorry I scared you like that."
 
"O-Oh." Taemin replied with a nod of his head.
 
****
 
Key looked at the man that was now throughouly wrapped safe. He managed to stop most of the bleeding after a couple of painful wipes with a towel and some water. Onew beared through the pain as best he could and Key tied the last bit into a knot to assure safety. 
 
"I hope the bleeding won't start again, with this." Key responded.
 
Onew faintly smiled.
 
"You did...a very good job. You-"
 
"Shhh." Key said, placing his finger on the man's mouth. "You shouldn't talk so much, it'll just make the pain worse."
 
"Trust me..I'm fine."
 
There was a quick silence.
 
"Onew?" Key finally murmured.
 
"Hmm?" The man asked.
 
"You flew to save me. You broke one of your wings...did the Heavens-"
 
"Deh." Onew finished. "It...was worth it..though." He breathed.
 
"No it wasn't. Don't ever do something like that again. It killed me seeing you in this condition."
 
"That..wasn't going to be..the only thing that killed you." He sighed.
 
Key smiled.
 
"I do appreciate you saving me, but look at you. I don't know what I'll do if something like this ever happened to you again."
 
Onew placed his finger up in the air a bit and motioned the boy closer. Key scooted closer to where he was side by side.
 
"Say..thank you." Onew joked.
 
Again Key smiled and lightly rubbed Onew on the shoulder, then yawned a bit.
 
"Is your..head ok?"
 
"Mhm."
 
"Onew?"
 
"Deh?"
 
"Is it okay if I lay on you? Can't really lay on the bed seeing as there's blood covered all around it." He laughed.
 
"Oh." Onew agreed with a nod of his head.
 
Key laid his body down in a cradle position and placed his head down on Onew's knees.
 
"I'm sorry, you should be sleeping." Key finally replied.
 
"Ani, I doubt I'll be doing that for a while. I can stay up a bit longer than you."
 
"Oh." he nodded. "Onew?"
 
"Deh?"
 
"When do you think you'll be able to put your wings back? Do you think they'll be able to go back in?"
 
"I don't know." The man sighed. "I wonder...that myself too. I have never...gone against...the Heavens. I do not know..how long..their punishments lasts."
 
Key was glad the man couldn't see his face, because tears began to once again pour from his eyes.
 
****
 
"I can't sleep." Taemin said, turning to look at Minho in the bed.
 
"Is it Key?" The man asked.
 
"It's two things." He whispered. "One is Key. He was acting all strange and he wouldn't even go to the hospital. Something bad might happen to him."
 
Minho smiled and carressed Taemin's shoulder.
 
"Key will be alright. Trust me, he's stronger than we think. Remember when they lost him in the hospital when he got hit by that car?"
 
"Deh." Taemin whispered.
 
"He came back to us. And you know why he came back to us, because he's strong."
 
"Oh, you're right." The boy sighed.
 
"Then what's the second thing?"
 
"The wierd feeling. I keep getting it." He whispered. "I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling and I can't sleep because of it."
 
"Wierd feeling again? The one that makes you shiver alot?" 
 
"Mhm."
 
Minho looked up at the cieling with that stern look upon his face once again and sat up.
 
"Minho, what are you looking at? Are you even listening?" He soured, pouting his lips.
 
"Yeah, yeobo, I'm listening. What if I told you I could solve that feeling?"
 
Taemin sat up along with him and touched the man's bare chest.
 
"Can you?" He asked.
 
"Deh, I'll be right back." 
 
He removed the cover from his side and got up. Taemin pouted his lips with a questionable expression on his face.
 
"Where are you going?" 
 
"To get rid of that feeling." He smiled.
 
"Deh?"
 
"Isn't that what you asked?"
 
"Yeah, but Minho-"
 
"Then you should let me, as your one and only protective boyfriend, do that." He smiled.
 
Taemin smiled back and shook his head.
 
"You always were strange." He smiled.
 
"I told you I have my moments." Minho replied.
 
As he walked out, he heard a slight gasp come out of Taemin's mouth. The man quickly turned around.
 
"What's wrong, what is it?"
 
"Minho, you're rash, it's getting worse."
 
Minho touched the spot where his rash was and slowly nodded his head.
 
"I know."
 
"Key's not the only one who needs to go to the hospital." 
 
"Araso, I'll go when you're able to go back to work. I know you're gonna want to take care of Key."
 
"Ok Minho, but don't be lieing."
 
"I'm not I promise." Minho smiled one more time at his lover, then exited the room and made his way towards the rooftop.
 
The wind was beginning to pick up and the moon shined brightly in the midnight sky. Minho let out a sigh as he thought about the rash his lover had to witness.
 
"It's getting close." he whispered.
 
He kept walking across the roof, looking up at the sky, until he stopped. A large shadow covered part of the rooftop and as he looked, he could see a sihlouette of a man. His expression became angry and his eyes, more stern.
 
"I'm gonna have to ask you to stop following us. Your presence is making my boyfriend uncomfortable." Minho annouced.
 
The man in the shadows began to move towards the moonlight and slowly, his body could be seen and eventually, his face. Minho and the man both squinted their eyes as to get a better look on the other. When Minho saw his face, his eyes widened with horror.
 
"Jonghyun." He said.
 
Jonghyun looked at the man up and down. His eyes caught onto a rash that seemed to swerve around from the back of him to the side of his chest. Without notice, Jonghyun was quickly in front of him and lightly he touched the man's mark. He quickly retracted though for the mark burned the tip of the angel's finger. Jonghyun looked into the man's eyes with horror as well.
 
"A fallen." He whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
**PREVIEW**
 
"Keep away from me." Jonghyun commanded as he stepped away and Minho stepped foward. "You are a poison and a disgrace to the Heavens. Do not touch me."
 
"A disgrace? To the Heavens?" Minho chuckled.
 
"Do you even know your Heavens so well. All you know is that I wear the mark of the fallen. Do you even know why? You love your precious Heavens, but do you really know why?" Minho continued.
 
"I love the Heavens because they protect me everyday and guide me through the life of an angel!" He yelled.
 
"You are blinded by their sincereity. I admit, that you are my fault." He said, stepping closer.
 
Again, Jonghyun stepped back and looked upon the man in a questionable manner.
 
"I'm you're fault? What do you mean Fallen." 
 
"My name is not Fallen. Do not speak of me so! Jonghyun, you had a brother did you not...." He scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to think.
 
"Is it Onew?" He went on to ask. "Is that why he looked so fimiliar in my eyes? But how..."
 
"You speak of us as if we know of you!" Jonghyun yelled. "How!"
 
"Jonghyun-"
 
"How!" Jonghyun screamed.