Hurt-Kyung

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

 

This was a request made by KyungsCheshierCat
 
Mean things that people to you can hurt the soul deep down and leave scars. And when Zico's sister, Minnie, gets attacked fans, there is one person to heal those scars of hers, Kyung. 
 
------
 
'Get out if here fatass' 
 
'You're just in the way of him!' 
 
'Why are you so ugly compared to your brother?' 
 
'Gawd  I can't even look at you, your face makes me want to throw up' 
 
All those things ran through Minnie's mind. Minnie had just gone shopping to buy some Hello Kitty items for Zico's birthday in two weeks. But while walking home with a Hello Kitty alarm clock, bath towel, and t-shirt for him, she had gotten cornered. There were at least five girls in school uniforms glaring at her. Minnie didn't know what was going on until they snatched the things from her hands and threw them on the floor. They pulled at her hair and slapped her across the face. They went through her bag and stole her money as week as the picture of Zico she had in her wallet. They even took her Block B jacket right off of her and snatched and ripped Zico's presents right in front if her face. Words such as fatass, ugly, , moucher, and face left their lips and were pointed at her. And then they just left saying she'd better watch herself. 
 
Thats how she became like this. Crying her eyes out until they were bright red and stinging, but still she continued to cry. Her arms were wrapped around one of Zico's Hello Kitty pillows that she took from him.. Her tiny body was sitting on the edge of her bed curled up in the fetal position. Her tears rolled down her slightly chubby cheeks and dropped down into the fluffy girly pillow. Sobs filled the empty dorm that only she vacat. That wasn't the first attack that has happened to her. And this wasn't the first she cried to herself in the sanctuary of her room. Minnie sniffles at she wiped her nose on a towel close by and her eyes on the back of her hand. 
 
"Hey Min-min" a voice said cracking open her door slowly. 
 
Minnie's head shot up hearing her door creak open. She had thought she was the only one home, she didn't hear the front door open either. But in walked Kyung with a crooked nervous smile on his lips instead of his usual greasy smile. He slowly clocked the door behind him and kneeled in front of her. He softly took her hands and wrapped his big ones around them.
 
"How long have you been here?" She asked a tear slipping down her cheek. 
 
"Just a few minutes" he whispered whipping the line tear away. 
 
"Who did this?" He asked seeing her bruised red cheeks. 
 
Minnie's eyes began to grow big as she tried to hold in her tears. Her full bottom lip quivered slightly in a pout. But try as she may, it did not work. Tears fell down her face once again as she pulled her hands away from him to cover her face. 
 
"Why am I such a nuisance? Why did I have to be born so fat and ugly? Why couldn't I have been born skinny and beautiful like Zico? Then I wouldn't get attacked and yelled at so much and cry so much. I hate myself so much" Minnie cried trying to wipe her tears away. 
Suddenly her wrists were grabbed. Minnie gasped feeling Kyungs light but firm grip on her. 
"Don't you dare say that. Don't you dare say you hate yourself. Zico would kill himself if he heard you say that, and trust me you don't want to look like him. Cause if you did you would be as beautiful as you are now" he said putting his hands on her cheeks now, wiping her face clean. 
"But they said" she started. 
" what they said, I bet their the ugly ones. Just because some one is beautiful on the outside doesn't mean their beautiful on the inside. But you Minnie, your beautiful on the inside you cheered us up and made our days bright when the Thailabd accident happened. You even modeled and were  on the front page of a magazine, only the most attractive people get on a front page" he said making her smile just a bit. 
"Not only but your beautiful to me" he said his eyes flittering to hers. 
"Kyung" she breathed. 
Before she could finish her sentence, Kyungs lips were upon hers, softly molding against hers. She gasped at his action, his hands slipping down to the back of her neck holding her there. Her hands were placed on his shoulders, softly clenching the fabric in her hands. This was Kyung. One of her brothers best friends. Someone who she considered another brother. But why did it feel so right? Why did it his lips so right on hers? And why did he taste so good, the taste of fresh mint tingling her lips. And before Minnie could savor his taste, Kyung pulled away.
his breath was shaky as he pulled away. His eyes were on hers as he pulled away, staring deep into her dark puppy like eyes. 
"Can I make love to you?" He asked shyly. 
"What? Why with someone like me? " she asked looking down. 
"I want to make you feel beautiful" his voice was husky and serious as he spoke
 
------
so ill be making this into two parts. Hope you like it so far KyungsCheshier Cat!!! ^^