When he cheats on you (Zico)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

This will be divided into several chapters than just one long chapter 

Will be the cheating and then the resolution 

Warning: Might be some cursing

----------

Here you were again keeping your self warm with your own arms under the covers. Sleep had been inevitable for the past few weeks of you tossing and turning in bed waiting for sleep to take you over. But sleep would never come for more than half an hour when your eyes would snap open to see darkness. Yet again another night of tossing and turning left you sitting up in bed rubbing your tired eyes. A yawn passed through your lips buts yet still sleep seemed to have gotten stuck in a car jam. Througjh the dark room your eyes peered at the empty untouched side of the bed. 

Silence filled the dark room as you reached over to the side of the bed. Your hand smoothed over the neatness of it leaving creases as you ran your hand over his side. But when has it ever been his side? You two would always somehow meet in the middle and find each other in each others arms. But just how long has it been since he's been home? Since you went to bed in his arms? Since his heartbeat put you to bed? Since his hands caressed your small shoulders? Since his lips would be the ones to wake you up? Since you woke up to his goofy sleeping face? Since the first thing you heard was 'good morning beautiful' first thing in the morning? Just how long has it been? 

Since sleep was impossible at the moment you looked at the clock seeing that it said three in the morning and deeply sighed. Your feet led you to the living room flicking on the lights as you went through the house. Seeing as though you had lost your cell phone at the moment you grabbed the house phone hesitantly. It was three in the morning but you were worried, so you dialed in a rather familiar number pretty sure that he would know where he is. It is his best friend.

"Yah. Its three in the morning pabo! Who is this?" You heard the angry sleepy voice yell.

"Kyung oppa, it's _________" you said softly.

"Oh ______, what's up?" He asked sounding alarmed.

"Do you know where Zico is?" You asked your voice quivering.

"Oh he probably fell asleep recording, you know how he is, leader hung always working hard" Kyung laughed uneasily. 

"Okay, well sorry to bother you so early in the morning, I'm just really worried" you deeply sighed.

"It's okay, just try to get some sleep I'm sure he'll come home" Kyung sighed as wwell.

The two of you bid good night and hung up the house phone. With a sigh but unwilling to find the power to go find your cell phone, you decided to go on a run around the neighborhood and then try to get some sleep. 

-------- week later 

Zico was around for a bit, just a little bit only about three hours of the day. But it was mostly to shower and change clothes before going back to work. Sometimes he came back at night and slept over but never slept in the bed with you. He'd watch movies or TV until he fell asleep on the couch where you would find him the next day. And when you found him all scrunched up uncomfortable on the small couch, you'd wake him up lightly and drag him to the bed with him 3/4.5 asleep. Then you'd tuck him into the bed nice and warm under the covers and let him sleep. But when he woke up, he'd leave mumbling about work again. The week woulds've been nice if you jus at found your cell phone. 

"You haven't been answering your cell phone" BoA said over her latte.

"Yeah I lost it again, my house ate it" you sheepishly smiled at her.

You had become friends with BoA when you had some to work at/SM Entertainment about three years ago straight out of high school. You had worked with cameras and audio but being the youngest/and new you got hazed into running errands and useless things. BoA saw you crying on day and gave you a prep talk and from then on watched over you. And made sure you were alright when you got transfered to Stardom Entertainment. She was your unnie by a few years. 

"Well I got to go tell the Mr. I said hi, and find your phone please" BoA said before departing.

You left soon too after finishing your coffee and started to head towards Stardom. You had dolled up today to surprise Zico at work. You wore a strapless sundress, white strapppy sandals with an inch heel that had a daisy at the toes, and had a little straw purse. You took time curling your hair cutely and put on simple make up. You hoped that this look would catch  Zico's attention. But you were also hoping that you could use the hour they were given to cuddle and talk to him. 

"Hey _______" Sally at the front desk greeted.

"Hi Sally" you smiled.

She told you the number that their/set had been put for their new music video and let you pass. You waited impatiently in the elevator as it dinged with each floor it past. When it finally dinged to the floor that the boys where on, you were so excited that you ran out almost knocking some one over. You skipped towards the door that held their set and pulled it open revleaing the crew.

They greet you having worked with you before and smiled and waved. You bowed and smiled at the familiar crew members who were pointing towards the make up room saying that was where Zico was. With a thank you, you snuck into the make up room seeing it empty and slightly pouted until you saw that the connected dressing room wasn't. 

Your feet stood rooted to the floor of the doorway. You could feel your eyes grow moist and feel the excess slip down your cheeks, but how can't that be? Your heart had stopped beating as soon as you saw the scene in front of you, so how could you cry when your heart wasn't even beating. The feeling in your hands grew numb and your straw purse slipped from your fingers silently to the floor without a sound. 

There in front of you was Zico kissing another girl. He had both his hands on the sides of her face, his fingers checked around the back of her neck, and his thumbs her cheeks; like how he would to you. The girl had her arms around his neck her chest curved up against his. Suddenly his hand went to the small of her back and pressed her closer to him. They continued kissing, your presence still unknown. So this is why he was never home? 

Without a word you found yourself on the set again walking numbly through bumping into people. Your head was titled down looking at your feet as your shoulders bumped into people. Suddenly you felt hands on your shoulders and you looked up to see Kyung. His usually shiny happy eyes were replaced with worry and sadness.

"________, what are you doing here?" He asked his voice hard.

"I wanted to see Zico oppa, but I couldn't find him" your voice cracked.

"Are you sure?" He asked his eyes staring right through you.

"Yes, I wanted to go have lunch with opa, but it's okay I'll just go now" your voice said monotonous.

He let go of you and you continued on walking slowly until you heard a voice.

"Taeil! Where's baby Taeil?" 

Your eyes widened and you stopped hearing his deep voice boom through the set. Quickly before you could be seen, you ran away just as Kyung called your name. You ran through the door and didn't bother waiting for the elevator, you stumbled down the stairs half blinded by your tears as your grip on the railing was the only thing keeping your from falling. You burst through the doors and ran out chocking your sobs down as you ran out of Stardom and ran away as fast as you could. But just down the street you fell over your heel and landed scraping your knee. Blood ran down you leg as you cried into your hands right there.

"_______!" 

Looking back you saw his tall skinny frame and dreadlocks come storming from Stardom building. He was panting as he looked around frantic. Quickly you got up tripping over your now broken sandal and began to run again. But your running figure wasn't too hard to see as he called after you making you run even faster but also trip over your sandal. You quickly ditched the sandals and began to run barefoot with tears down your face. Your figure melted into the crowd of the intersection crosswalk, this is were Zico lost you. 

His calls of your name was drowned out by everything else as you kept on running while Zico was looking for you in the sea of crossing people. He kept on looking until he was the last person standing in the middle of the crosswalk and your were blocks away. He ran a big hand jaggedly through his dreadlocks seeing no sign of you. He looked at his hand seeing the broken white sandal that you had ditched to run from him.