When he's jealous

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

Zico

"I don't like it" he said out plainly.

"Babe, I'm sorry but I have to" you sighed putting your hands on his chest.

"No you don't, you can turn it down" he shook his head obviously pissed.

"Zico, please don't be mad, if I want to get discovered as a model I got to" you sighed hanging your head.

"But why does it have done with him!" He growled through clenched teeth.

"I'm not the one who picked him! That was the directors decision, not mine!" You yelled aoet of pissed off as well.

Who was him? The him that you and Zico were getting an argument over? Well it would exactly be 2PM'S very own Changsung. Yup Mr. Abs himself. Oh what was that you had to do with him that Zico as unapproving of? You and Changsung had to shoot for an underwear line so that mean you were going to be some provocative underwear while Changsungwould be shirtless with suit pants. And only suit pants. Zico had found out about the photo shoot by you but he doesn't know Changsung was going to be in it or that it was for underwear either. You hadn't know either til the day before the shoot when you got a call reminding you of the shoot. 

So now here you were wearing some frillyy underwear with an over sized button up undone on you. It was a few minutes before the shoot and you didn't want to do a photo shoot pissed off like this. But Zico was making it very hard especially with that glare he was having right now. You glared at him as well seeing that your tries to clam him down were useless and that he wasn't going to get the thought that you choose Changsung to be the male model out of his head. The director called you to your place and you turned to go on set leaving Zico behind. 

The photoshoot was sort of awkward since you and Changsung have never spoken before and you guys had to get all close and intimate with each other. He would have to caress your shoulders and face or back hug you while you would touch his arms or lean into him. Even in one photo you guys had to have your lips really close while you had to lean over him and he had to pull one of the sleeve off to show off the bra to the camera. Also in one picture you had to sit in a chair on Changsung's lap with your back against one arm rest and your legs dangling over the other. The whole button up as open to show the underwear while Changsung ran a hand over your soft belly. Then that was it. Awkward, intimate, and personal. Sometime in the photoshoot Zico had walked out and now you had your solo shots to do.

Zico was walking around the building pissed off belief. He growled trying to burn the images of Changsub caressing your body softly and affectionately. He did really not want to be there and watch another guy be so feely on his girl. Zico grumbled thinking about how you had to lean so much into Changsung and how y the underwear looked on you. He looked up and saw Changsung about to go into his dressing room. Changsung saw him and smiled making his way over. 

"Hey, why aren't you watching ______, ibet she's really nervous right now" Changsung asked.

"Huh? I thought you were with her" Zico said confused.

"Well my parts over but i have to say it was really awkward especially since we had to get so close and she was in underwear, I had no idea that she was going to model with me beterer yet that she was in underwear" Changsung rubbed the back of his head.

"But I bet she feels really exposed right now, and would feel a lot better to know her boyfriends there" he said patting Zico shoulder.

Zico watched as Changsung passed him to go to his dressing room. Then he bolted to the set to see you still in the underwear and the director kept telling you to relax and stop being nervous. But Zico also noticed that as soon as he was on set all the men had stopped looking at you like you were a piece of meat. Zico glared at them and kept his eyes on you seeing how your relaxed when your eyes caught him standing behind one of the main cameras. 

 

U-kwon

The beach. You loved the beach so much, you had been born right next to one and would always go down to walk the shore or go swimming. The beach was practically your home and santuary. And U-kwon had decided to take you to the beach for a little date. You were more than happy to run out the car and go running through the hot sand into the water. U-kwon yelled as he spread out the towels on the beach while you threw off your tang top and shorts ditching them to go dive into the water. U-kwon sighed as he laid down on one of the towels to rest for a bit. Guess he was a bit tired out from you blabbing on about how much you love the beach and stories of the beach. 

He states like that rwating on the beach until he felt a bit of a shadow over his face. He peeked an eye open and saw you standing there smiling. You hair was dripping wet and cascading down your shoulders and back. Wet drops filled down your slim body and dripped down to the sand below. You were panting a bit from all the swimming causing your chest to rise and fall slightly. The sun was catching your healthy tan just perfecrly as you stood there. Your wet two piece bikini clung to you  making your front and back curves even more noticeable. 

"Come in the water" you smiled squatting next to him.

"But I'm resting" he whined.

"Oppa" you whined sitting in the sand. 

"Babe" he whined back.

"Fine, I'm going to go collect shells" you struck your tongue out.

You stood up from sitting in the sand to notice the sand that was clinging to your .you poiuted a bit smacking your a bit to shake some of the same away. U-kwon watched as your patted your backside down to get rid of the sand before you walked off. He smiled mischeviously seeing your rounded walk away from him. He looked at the site next to him and glared week g he wasn't the only one checking you out. Three frat looking guys were whispering to each other as grey had all their their eyes pointed to you. 

U-kwon looked to see you bend over and dig in the sand to dig up shell exposing your whole to the three of them. You straightened out again and checked out the shell before keeping it in your hand to show U-kwon later. Your reached for a shell when the tide made it roll past you. You yelped a bit turning and bending over to search for it through the water. U-kwon's eyes widened seeing the top view you were unknowing showing. His eyes got even widder seeing you squat in the water with your legs open a bit to dig through the sand. His head turned to the frat boys to see thhem grinning and encouraging one of them to go up to you. He bolted up and ran as you bent over in the water again to collect another shell. You looked up hearing splashes and saw U-kwon running towards you. 

"Hey babe, look what" you started but was intterutped.

U-kwon smashed his lips onto yours harshly. You gasped at the roughness from it,but soon gave in wrapping your arms around his neck. U-kwon wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, smashing both your body's together.  You pulled away breathless and looked at U-kwon. His face was slightly red and his eyes were hard.

"You're not allowed to wear that bikini ever again" he growled.

 

B-bomb

He sat unhappily in one of the chairs with his arms crossed over his chest. His lips were in a tight line and his eyes were hard into a glare at your dance partner. You were in your tango class you had signed up for because your teacher had recommended you try it out prior to the music video you were going to be in. B-bomb had decided to come even thought you warned him there was going to be some close contact between you and your partner. And you partner was told to have the body of 2PM's Taecyeon and the face of Mblaq's Thunder  so yeah he was pretty okay looking to look at, in your book. 

But of course he had to wearing his tight little white tang top with is tight black sweats to show off his big toned tight arm muscles and his tight little but ummm I mean....what but? But of course, B-bomb was  absolutely not happy about that seeing how tall and muscular your partner was. Also the fact of you wearing this tight short black dress with some black opaque stockings and black heels, he did not approve of if. And right now he was watching you guys practice to this Spanish song and have to watch you get intimate with each other.

 You teacher was watching while your partner ran a hand over your stomach to just under you when you caught his hand and held it before he straightened you up let you go out into a spin. He back hugged you and he ran his nose along your shoulder and his hand down your pelvic while you extended a leg behind you and squatted a bit. He then grabbed your hips and turned you to face him as one of your legs went to his hip and you dragged you towards him a bit. You continued your routine until it got to the end where he lifted you by your hips and you pushed your chest out and he put his cheek on your stomach. Your teacher clapped approving of it and your partner put you down. 

"That was perfect, you both get an A for this" she clapped approaching you two.

"Kasahamnida" you both said bowing. 

You wiped some sweat from your brow as you went towards B-bomb. You could feel the anger just radiating off of him as you sat in the chair next to him. You pecked his cheek but he just turned his head away his face scrunched up. You signed and pulled out your bottle of water to take a drink. You could see B-bomb glaring at your partner as he streched on the other side of the room. You decided to do the same and stretch out a little bit. B-bombcould see your movement and looked to see you in the splits touching your toes. He looked to see your partner wave at you and your responded in a wave as well. B-bomb scoffed rolling his eyes.

"You don't need to be so angry" you said twisting your torso.

"Who says I'm angry" he growled. 

"No one, but I know you, and I know your angry about the dance" you sighed.

"Your partner's pretty handsome huh?" He scoffed looking at you.

"Yeah he is" you nodded.

You heard B-bomb fume.

"And so is his boyfriend" you answered touching your other toes. 

B-bomb snapped his head at you seeing you casually stretching. His head snapped to your partner to see a man walk into the room. Your partner hugged the other man who oddly looked like Lee Minho before grabbing his bags. B-bomb caught the two entwining hands before they waved at you and you waved back. The handsome couple left the dancing room and B-bomb turned to you again. You just gave him a 'I told you so'/ 'that's what you get for doubting me' look. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

This scenerio will be divided up into two chapters. I'll update the next chapter when I get more ideas