When he cheats on you (Jaehyo)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

---------2 Months

Looking at yourself in the mirror you wouldn't have thought that two months ago you were crying over a  broken heart or indulging on sweets and chick flicks. Here you were with a slim fit waist, smaller than before, slim but toned arms, confident pushed back soulders. But most of all you were wearing make up and had your hair cut much differently. Jaeho had liked your long hair; he was always playing with it, braiding the ends, twirling strands, the top, even volenteering to brush your hair. But now it was cut short to your chin in an A-line cut bob, you liked it, you thought it made you face look more mature and slimmed your face. Jaehyo didn't like when you wore make up saying that you were too pretty and that he didn't want other boys looking at you. But also, because he knew you wore make up to hide your face as if you were still scared your ex would find you. When you wore the slightet amount, he would have a fit saying that he liked your natural face and to go wipe it off. But now you had on this cream sparkling paste for your cheeks, even a small amount of eye shadow, and some lip gloss. You had on a forest green tang top dress that went to your mid thighs with a pair of strappy wedges. 

"Bingu!" you called through the apartment.

There was a slight patter or steps echoing through the apartment on the wooden floor. You squated as the light brown pitbull came running up to you panting. Doing what every dog loving owner does, you started making all these baby sounds to the pitbull, Bingu, while rubbing the scruff of his neck. But Bingu soon got tired of your baby soudns on jumped putting his paws on your thighs your face as if to tell you to stop. You smiled attaching the black leash to the blue boen patterend collar around Bingu's neck. You made your way out of the apartment and locked it behind you.

"Come one Bingu lets go see Oppa" you smiled down at the pitbull.

The pitbull began to pull you in tow as if knowing exactly where you were headed. You smiled following after Bingu enjoying the warm sun that was out. You ran a hand through your hair enjoying the fresh breeze that flowed aross you neck and collar bone, the light weight of your head, how the sun warmed your neck. It was such a beautiful day, so you decided to bring Bingu the long way and through the park. Which was a bad idea now, cause it seemed everyone wanted to walk their dogs today and Bingu was trying to play with everyone. You yelped as he yanked you to the left, but you kept a good grip in the leash solding him as you pulled Bingu back. He whined wanting to play, but you reminded him that you ahd to meet Oppa. At the sound of that, he barked happy and began tugging you through the park as if you were the one wasting time. 

Suddenly someone popped up in front of you making Bingu stop and start to growl. You stumbled to a stop almost falling over Bingu but regained balance. Looking up you gasped clutching the leash in your hands tightly.

"Jaehyo?" you whispered.

-------- 3 Minutes Earlier 

Jaehyo sighed crossing his legs as he sat at the outside table of the resturant him and B-bomb were at. The rest of Block B hdd either classes or were sleeping in, so B-bomb and him decided to get something to eat. It was a nice day, so taking a table outside seemed like a good idea to enjoy the sunny day. Jaehyo looked closed his eyes remembering the las ttime there was nice day such as this. But the only one he could think of was months ago, where he went to the beach. With you. He kept his eyes closed remembering how you pulled him into the water, how he threw you into the water, and how he fell with you on top of him telling you how much he loved you. But then your teary crying face popped up. He rememberd how much anger filled you eyes, staring sharping at him, laser shooting out at him. He opened his eyes looking across the street.

"I'm still hungry" B-bomb groaned.

"Then order more food" he sighed taking a drink of his soda.

"Maybe I will" he stuck his tongue out.

Jaehyo stiffled a slight chuckle as he continued to look across the street to the park. He rememberd how you and him would go walking through the park no matter what the weather was like or what time of day. But there was a sound of barking catching his eyes, making him eyes scan around looking around for the source. Suddenly a gasp was caught stuck in his throat as he found the source. B-bomb looked up at him from his food, quickly catching the plate as Jaehyo jumped from his seat and over the fencing around the tables. B-bomb called after him as Jaehyo went runnng across the street and jumped in front of somebody.

----------Now

"What are you doing here"? you breathed.

"_______" he panted looking you over.

His eyes scanned from your wooden wedged feet to the knee length forest green dress to the chin length cut and the amount of make up you wore. He gulped seeing hows fresh and mature your face looked with the new hair cut and how the make up enhanced your beauty. The color of your dress made your skin look lighter, but had a healthy glow. 

"What do you want?" you timidly asked nervous under his stare.

"You look good" he complimented.

"I, I have to go" you whispered ducking your head.

You started to inch towards him, angling your way direction around him. But then suddenly he stuck him arm out, but all you saw was a big fist headed you way making you flinch away from him. He looked towards you seeing the unusual behavior of you. His arm fell down and he turned towards you.

"I want to talk to you" he sadly said his eyes soft.

"Jaehyo, don't" you cut him off.

"What?" his eyes went wide.

 When you guys were together, whenever you had fights, which was very rare, you would always talk things out. You would give him his chance to talk and make things up to you, before you told your thoughts. But no, not this time. You didn't want to hear what he had to say, this time you didn't want to hear anything come out of his mouth. His voice, had brought a knife down through your heart, even his face was making your heart squeeze and twist uncomfortably. To you, this pain hurt more than when your ex before him beat you into unconsciousness. 

"What you did was unforgiveable, you made your choice to be with that girl while you had me and it was also your choice to keep being with that girl and keep it hidden until i found out. Saying it was a mistake will not make me forgive you, you taking my trust and throwing it away like it was nothing hurts more than when (ex's name) beat me. Cause at least when he beat after a while I would feel numb and not be able to feel a thing, but the pain you caused me. Everytime I see the pictures of you on billboards, on the internet, on buses, when i hear you voice from interviews, from songs, or when i hear you name from passing by fangirls all i feel is a knife pass through and this time I don't get numb, the pain just increases" You said looking at him right in the eye.

"But ____" he breathed trying to find the right words.

"Goodbye Jaehyo" You said before walking away.

He went to reach out for you but you were already to far, not even looking back at him. Bingu was pulling you along making your walk even faster. He groweld balling his fist and pulling it to his side, his head dropping. He bit his lips curisng himself in his head as he contaiend his anger. 

"No, I'm not letting you walk away" he said to himself.

He broke out into a sprint heading in the direction he saw you heading in. Jaehyo stayed a bit behind wondering where exactly you were headed, and where you got the dog from. You didn't have a dog before nor did he know any of your friends that had a dog before, maybe besides Zico but Zico didnt have a pitbull. He cocked his head to the side staying out your sight as he continued to follow you. But then he saw you stop in front of a building standing there as if waiting for somebody. You looked at your watch but then the sound of the door opening made you look up as a smile spread across your face. 

"Oppa!" You cried.

"Oh ____, were you waiting long?" the person asked embracing you.

Jaehyo's hand gripped once again as he saw the person you were waiting for. It was a guy looking only to be a year or so older than you with shaggy brown hair reaching his ears. He was very tall, maybe taller than Jaehyo, with long legs and arms. His eyes glared at his arms that were holding you pushing you to his chest. But then when he released you, he thanked whatever God as he continued to examine the guy. The guys wore black baggy pants, a black Neff t-shirt, and a white cap. Then he saw the two of you turn away and start walking with the guys arms around your shoulders. He cursed whatever gods there was.

----2 weeks

Two weeks passed from your encounter with Jaehyo at the park, and you had shaken it off. But still it kept replaying in your mind, the soft guilty look in his eyes. Every Thursday, you would walk from your apartment through the park to meet your Oppa who would come out of the dance studio. Then the two of your would go out and eat something. And every Thrusday, Jaehyo would wait at the resturant across the street waiting to see you, but would always stop when he saw you and your Oppa walking away. 
 And today was thrusday.

You walked through the park with Bingu pulling you after him anxious to meet Oppa at the building. But then Bingu stopped again growling making you almost trip over him. You sighed catching yourself and looked up to see Jaehyo. 

"Jaehyo" you sighed.

"I need to talk to you" he said his voice hard.

"There is nothing I want" you started.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WALK BY ME AND MEET ANOTHER MAN!" he yelled catching you off guard.

You stopped, your eyes wide at his loud out break. People around looked at the two of you, whispering.

"I will not allow you to walk by me and meet another man without you hearing what I have to say. I don't care with you are with another man, I still love you. What i did was wrong, and I know that nothing I can say will make the past erase, but that woman never erased my feelings for you. I still think about us and how I screwed up because I thought that being famous would help me get away with anything. I should've know better, but I didn't and I deserve anything that come to me. I deserve that you moved on and have a new boyfriend  that you is the owner of that dog and that treats you better than I did" he huffed looking satisfied that he got that out.

He had expected you to push by him, scoff at him, or even laugh at him for his lame try at getting you back. But instead you laughed. You laughed into the back of your hand making him raise an eyebrow and be sort of confused. You continued to laugh even making Bingu look up at you with curious eyes. You held your stomach as your laughter died down a bit.

'What just happened?" he asked aloud.

"You think Hong is my boyfriend? Hong is gay, he's my best friend" You maganed to say between yours laughs.

"What?"  his eyes bugged out.

"Hong is my best friend, I meet with him every Thursday after dance practice because he asks me for advice on how to get at some guy in his dance class" you laughed wiping your eyes.

"Oh well that reassuring" Jaehyo whispered.

There was a sudden silence falling between you two as your laugter stopped and Jaehyo managed to enjoy the sound of your laughing again. 

"So?" Jaehyo siad uncomfortably.

"Jaehyo, what you did was unforgivable and wrong and even your reason is stupid. But admitting that you deserved everything that came to you and that you dont deserve me, its all true" you started.

Jaehyo's face fell.

"But no one treated me better than you. I've only had one other boyfriendtha nyou, and you beat him by a long shot" you smiled at him.

Jaehyo's face lifted into a grinning eye smile. His arms soon found you, wrapping you up in his long arms and nuzzling your bare neck taking in your scent remembering your scent. Your own arms wrappedaround his torso remembering how protected you felt in his arms, how good it felt to be pressed against his chest. But suddenly to felt his fignersgo up to twirl the ends of your hair making you smile remembering how this little habit of his sent your heart flying, just like it did now. You sigehd leaning into his chest as he continued to play with your hair.

"Keep your hair short, I like it, and wear make up more often but only for me" he said in your ear. 

You only giggled at him.