When he cheats on you (Taeil part 2)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

You sighed looking at the suitcases standing by your feet. With another look at your watch you saw that the train was running a bit late. It had been a week since you found Taeil cheating on you and you haven't talked to him since. PO had come by the day after to make sure you were alright but he only found you dead asleep still, having the affect of sleeping medicine and wine. He brought you breakfast and had it set out on the table when you woke up but he was gone with a day's worth of classes. But he sent you a text asking how you were. You texted back saying you were fine, but you hadn't told him your decisions to move with your aunt and uncle. 

You didn't want to stay in the city anymore, not when Taeil knows where you work and live. The city held to many moments and places that you and Taeil shared. Everywhere you went you saw Taeil, no matter how much you didn't want to. You needed to get away from Seoul, get away from the things that reminded you of Taeil and the memories you shared. That's why you were moving in with your aunt and uncle. 

They owned a little fish resturant near the beach where it was slightly cold all the time, but you had no where to go. But you were sure the hard work would get your mind of things. Also the fact it was by the beach seemed nice, be able to run the shore line and look at the scene. It seemed like a good idea. 

The train pulled up alerting you that it was time to go. Your heart started to beat as the doors opened and people started to file in and out of the train. With hands tightly gripping the straps of your suitcases you took your first step towards the train followed by another. You kept on taking steps until you were fully in the train and the doors shut close behind you. You stood there frozen waiting for the train to start moving. The conductor's voice rang through the speakers telling that they were about to move. You're eyes closed feeling the train begin to move. The speed began to pick up traveling away from the train station. You let out a jagged breath as a small tear escaped your eye. 

Months passed since your departure from Seoul. You worked hard at your aunt and uncle's shop. Early mornings you would run the beach line and sometimes along the pier getting excersize and strengthening your toned legs. Then you'd go with your uncle on his boat and throw out some nets and lines or pull in some traps to what you got over the night. Then in the shop, you'd help your aunt cook the fish you'd get, crack open some oysters, wash the seaweed. The hard work did help get your mind off of things. 

Sometimes with your aunt and uncle you'd drive down to town and go enjoy the hot springs if you could afford it or go shopping with your aunt. Most if the weekends your uncle and you would go down the pier and throw out some lines and relax while your uncle would make some spicy fish stew. You loved to look out at the beach and sit back in the lawn chair as time passed. The sound of the waves was very relaxing to your own ears that sometimes you'd fall asleep in your chair. It was nice living here by the beach. 

"Let's go come on sleepy" your uncle said throwing a pillow at you. 

"Uncle!" You groaned from the floor. 

"Come on let's go check the oysters" he grinned.

"I bet that I got more than you" you smiled. 

You put on your rubber overalls and boots over your track suit before following your uncle. Your aunt was already opening the shop when you two. She yelled at the two of you to be careful and you reassured her that you would after your uncle said he'd push you into the water. He giggled as you smacked his arm and jumped into the boat. 

--------You're aunt 

She was busy getting the grill started and getting out the the fish that she set in a bunch of ice. She smiled as she started to get fish grilled for your's and your uncle's breakfast. But suddenly there was a knock making her look up. A blush emerged to her cheeks seeing the young handsome boys at the entrance. 

"Oh how may I help you?" She smiled.

"Can you sit a table of seven?" a sort of deep scratchy voice asked.

"Oh sure, I'll just push these two tables together" 

"I'm sorry but the oysters won't be here until half an hour, my niece and husband are getting them right now" she informed the men handing them menu's. 

"That's okay we can wait" a sweet voice smiled at her. 

'Oh my, why can't _______ find someone like him?' Your aunt thought. 

---------You 

You and you're uncle brought in the nets of oysters and fish and surprisingly in your net you found a lobster. Your uncle exclaimed as he saw the lobster in your net as you pulled it in. You smiled as you put it in a different trap saying that was to be your guys's dinner. Your uncle then sailed back to the dock and from there you guys carried in your findings. 

"I so got more oysters than you" you bragged swinging your sack.

"No, I don't think so" he shook his head. 

"Yes, I did, and my net had a lobster in it" you pointed out. 

"So? A lobster isn't an oyster" your uncle stuck his tongue out. 

"Stop getting so hurt" you laughed grinning. 

"My hurts! Extremely!" Your uncle yelled loudly. 

Some by passing people looked at your uncle weirdly making the two of you burst out in laughs. With your findings of fish, oysters, and your lobster you guys entered the shop through the side  into the kitchen. Your aunt greeted you two and took your net of fish to prepare. 

"Look what ______ got" your uncle said holding up your lobster trap.

"Oh wow! That'llbe for dinner" your aunt said taking it. 

----------Taeil 

We had gone on tour and were starting out in Korea but where our hotel was had a short drive to a beach where I heard there was some great fish shops. I had convinced all of us to get up early and go down to enjoy the beach and then go to a fish . Getting there the guys wanted to go back but I had convinced them to stay and run the shore line with me to keep warm. But soon we started yo get hungry but it was still too early for the shops, except one. There was an elder women opening the blinds of the shop and flipping the sign. That's how we came to sitting here with big plates of cook fish and soup in front of us. 

Everything was really great and fresh, the guys were chowing it down by the mouthful. The elder women disappeared into the kitchen as there was a sound of a door opening. We could hear voices from the kitchen but didn't really pay attention. 

"Look what _____ got" 

"Oh wow! That'll be for dinner" 

My head snapped up at the name. ______? My _____? Was my ___ here? I could see slightly into the kitchen by the entrance and a little over the counter. I could see people moving around among things in the kitchen when suddenly the cover that had was hidding the kitchen from the customers was pulled back. There she was. 

She was smiling at the elder woman as she high fived her and an elder man asked if they needing anything more. My spoon fell from my hand seeing my ______ walk around the kitchen gathering things. What was she doing here? I had come by her apartment to apologise but I found it . Her phone was also deactivated and she had quit her job. She really didn't want me to find her. But now I did. 

Suddenly the elder women told her to go do something and she went skipping off somewhere. I heard a door open and close meaning she was outside. I had to talk to her. I mumbled a quick excuse to the guys and went outside the shop looking around the sides of the shop. But soon I found her washing her hands with a hose complaining about how cold it was. 

-------You

You had helped my aunt in the kitchen but then she started yelling at you that you had fish gunk on your fingers and to go wash it off. When you went to wash it off in the sink, she yelled at you  to use the hose. With a swat of her hand, you went skipping off to the side of the shop. It was really cold, especially the water when you turned it on and placed you hands underneath.

"Aish, it's cold" you complained sniffling.

"Need help warming up?" A voice said behind you. 

You shot up and turned your eyes widening when you saw the source of the voice. There stood  Taeil bundled up in a warm winter coat and sweatpants. He tried to put on a small smile but he ended up looking at the ground. Why was he here? What was he doing here? How did he find you? 

"______" he softly said. 

"What are you doing here?" You snapped.

"How did you find me?" You added panically.

"By chance, I didn't know you were going to be here" Tail mumbled looking at the ground. 

"Why'd you leave?" He asked. 

"Why shouldn't I have left? You should know exactly why" you spat. 

"______, I'm sorry" he looked down. 

"Sorry? You're sorry? Is that all you have to say?" You snapped glaring at him. 

"No, I" he started.

"Go away, leave, I want nothing to do with you" you hissed.

"Then why are you still wearing the necklace?" He asked his eyes traveling to your face. 

You gasped as your cold wet hand went to the pendant hanging around your neck, lying casually on your collar bone. Taeil had seen it, the shiny object visible from the open 'v' from your zipper. The hate and fire that was upon your face was gone now replaced by shock and quilt. He saw your bottom lip quivering as you gripped the pendant in your hand. 

"If you wanted nothing to do with me, then why did you keep the necklace? Why didn't you throw it at me that day? Why didn't you throw it away? Why didn't you pond it? Why are you still wearing it around your neck" he asked gaining courage. 

With each question, he took a step forward towards you making you take a step back. Your knees were growing weak again as he got closer and closer. After months and months of running away and hard work to keep your mind off of Taeil, the thoughts came rushing at you. All the memories that you pushed aside, the butterflies he gave you, the scorching feeling he left on your skin with each touch, the bubbly taste on your lips his own would leave. It came rushing back to you as he got closer and your back touched the fence. There was no where left to go. 

"_______" he breathed less than three steps away. 

"No! Get away! You're the one who wanted nothing to do with me! I was nothing to you! I meant nothing to you! You left me!" You cried going to slap him again. 

This time he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest. Your feet stumbled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around your holding you tightly. Tears began to slip down your cheek hearing his familiar heartbeat that you used to yearn for. His left hand was wrapped around you and on your right shoulder with his right hand on the small of your back. His chin went to the top of your head pulling you closer. You squeezed your eyes shut fighting yourself to hug him. Instead you tried to push him off but he only held onto you tighter. 

"Do you remember what I said about the necklace?" He whispered in your ear.

You stopped your eyes snapping open. 

"I'm the half moon and you're the star, the star of my life, and I'm incomplete without you, that's why the moon is incomplete" he said his voice getting tighter with each word. 

"When you left, so did my other half, the half that gave me life and made me happy. The half that made me who I was. I'm sorry that I was the one who drove you away, that because of my stupid mistake I lost something so precious. I lost my star. You, the one thing that completed me" he managed to chock out over the lump in his throat. 

Your struggling had stopped as his words sank into you. Tears were slipping down your eyes without even you even knowing. Why? Why did he have to know the right thing to say? Why did he have to make your knees weak? Make your heart stop? Make your head spin? Make your legs feel like jelly? 

You grip on his jacket grew tighter as you tried to choose between pushing him away again or pulling him closer to you. Suddenly he began to pull away his arms slipping from around you. The feeling of his arms slipping away started to scare you but his hands your arms reassured you he was still there. His hands went to your wrists pulling them up as you kept your head down. You felt his soft lips on them as if apologizing for bruising them that night. Then he wrapped your arms around his neck and placed a hand on your back again the other to the back of your head petting your hair. 

His breath was right on your neck breathing right into your ear. His breath was so hot against your cold neck. His arms were so warm, sheilding you from the cold breeze. He began to run the bridge of his nose along your cheek and ear making you bite you lip as test began to form again. You kept away your face away feo, him, but it was getting so hard as he whispered you name with his breath on your neck. The feel of his hands petting you hair, was making it harder. You let out a aob you had been holding in. 

"Don't cry, my star" he whispered.

 At the calling of star, you titled your head slightly seeing his dark eye baring holes right through you. Suddenly his lips began to brush their way from your temple down your cheek, down you jaw line and then stop just by your lips. You had about your eyes this whole time, but the stopping of his lips made you look at him. He had years in his eyes before going back in and pressing his lips against yours. 

The months of being away from him. From his touch. From his affection. From his kisses. From his love. It was running through your body, the anxiousness and want of him. Your lips began to move in sync with his as his hands roamed over you, having missed the feeling of your body against his. Your fingers ran through his hair, twirling around his curls, the other against his neck. There was not one moment where you pulled away. 

"_____how long does it to oh" you aunt yelled.

She stopped seeing the heavy make out session between you and Taeil. She blushed a bit dseeing how intense it was but quickly backward tip toed away.