When he Cheats on you (P.O)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"Cannon ball!" You yelled jumping from the dive board.

Kyung swuealed trying to desperately swim out of your way as you soar through the air. Luckily he got a foot away from you dive spot but got a big splach in his face as you landed screaming. You were still laughing under the water as you pushed off the bottom and swam up growling as you got in Kyung's face. He screamed jumping back falling back as you laughed. He swam back up glaring at you while you laughed and he splashed you. You laughed splashing him back. 

"Watch out below!" You heard from above you. 

Both you and Kyung looked up to see P.O bouncing on the diving boars above, his belly jiggling with each bounce. You and Kyung screamed trying to swim out of harms way before P.O jumped in. You pulled Kyung back by his trunks and pulled him behind you letting you gain a little speed to run away. He squealed looking up to see P.O take his last jump and tuck into a cannon ball. You ran as fast as you could through the water with Kyung's screaming disappearing with a hard splash. The splash knocked you off your feet and you went falling on your face landing in the shallow water. You coughed standing up to see a water logged Kyung float by and a laughing P.O sitting in the pools edge.

"You guys are so loud" a lasting B-Bimb said from a lawn chair.

"Oh don't be such a downer U-bomb I mean B-Bomb" you smiled kidding.

"Use that nickname again, you will find yourself missing a piece of your bathing suit" B-Bomb threatened.

"Don't threaten my princess like that!!" A wet P.O said lying on top of B-Bomb.

You cracked up seeing B-bom wiggle under P.O's massive weight, wetting the grumpy dancer as he struggled. You smiled getting out of the water by the stairs smoothing a hand through you hair ridding of some of the water. Suddenly you heard a wolf whistle and saw Zico floating on his red lawn floaty. He dipoed his sunglasses down looking you up and down. 

"Seriously how did Jihoon get you and I didn't" he asked winking.

"Rainy!!!! Zico's being greasy again!!!!" You yelled towards the spa area.

"Jiho!!!! I swear I will put a leash on you if you don't stop being greasy!!!!" You heard Rainy's voice yell back.

"Like you can control me!!!!!" Zico yelled back.

"What was that!!!!!' Rainy yelled back her head poking fro the entrance of the spa.

"Nothing, I love you babe!!!!" Zico quickly said doing heart arms.

You saw Rainy glare before ducking her head into the spa area followed by some spalshes and girl voices. Zico sighed muttering under his breath before slipping his sunglasses back okn and lying down. He drifted through the water next to the water logged Kyung still drifting through the water. You made a face squatting by the pool's edge looking at the drifting Kyung. 

"Chessy!" You yelled towards the spa.

"Is Kyung being greasy too?" You heard her yell back.

"No,I think he's dead" yo shook you head.

"He always faints when he sees a cucumber, he's fine" you heard her yell.

You grabbed a stock froim somewhere and went poking at Kyung in the side lightyly poking him trying to see if he was still alive. You stopped and took the thicker end of the stick and started poking his , but then you drew the stick back and jammed right up his middle. He came shooting out of the water squealing high pitched.

"Never mind he's alive" you yelled as Kyung panted, his back door ity now taken.

You out the stick down and stood up turning away but just as you turned you heard a splash behind you making you do another 180. You saw a wet U-kwon drifting to the surface glaring at you. You laughed seeing that he had tried to push you in and just pointed at him followed by Taeil who had been watching. Suddenly you felt yourself get picked up by thick wet arms. You laughed as you were thrown on a lawn chair and sloppy kisses were placed all over you face. You squeled trying to shield yourself from P.O's kissing attack but he just kept on kissing you despite your pleas. 

"Ohhhhhh P.O what's that in your back? Scratches? I wonder where that came from" a sly now awaken Kyung said sitting on the lawn chair next to you two.

The kisses stopped and you looked at P.O seeing his wide worried filled eyes as he looked down at you. Your face turned pale as you felt your eyes start to water up just slightly. Why had the mood suddenly turn sour? Well for one, you were a . You and P.O had never made love during your relationship, you wanted to but P.O was shy and squeamish went it came to that kind of intimacy. You respected that and wanted to wait till he was ready and over his girly nature. 

"It's from that back stretched I have, I think I might have a rash on my back and the back scratcher scratched me too ,much when I was trying to itch it" P.O quickly said seeing the worry in your eyes.

"Okay" you said slowly not quite believing him. 

He slowly pulled away from you to sit on the edge of the lawn chair looking away from you. You sat up looking at the scratches on his back and saw the deep red marks dragged across his pale toned back. You instantly throught of nails, you looked at your nails to the marks on his back. There was no way that some plastic back stratcher would make scratches that red and deep in his back. Feeling tears form in your eyes, you got up and went to the spa joining the other girls. 

You were awake in bed now home from the pool. Your eyes were wide open looking at P.O's back that was bare in front of you. One of your small fingers slowly went up from your curled fist and went to his back tracing some of the marks down his back. A small teat escaped your closed eye as you prayed that the marks were really from some back scratcher and not what you thought. You snuggled up to his back breathing in his scent while you wrapped your arms around him. Unknowingly to you, P.O was also awake from the moment he felt you trace the scratches down his back. He sighed silently feeling your arms around him.

"What's the occasion?" Kara asked looking at your outfit.

"It's P.O's birthday, I wanted to give him a small breakfast lunch before we go to the company party for him" you smiled grabbing your items.

"Ohhhh what's on the menu, you?" Chessy asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"No, just his favorite, well I got to go now" you said handing the cashier the needed amount of money.

You left the cafe with you coffee and some scones and treats you know P.O would like to snack on while you made lunch. But while you walked away, you could hear Chessy, Rainy, and Kara sing 'Birthday ' behind you. You blushed hearing them giggle as they ended the verse. On the way home, you stoppedccheking yourself in the mirror. You had out on a strapless brown romper with pink flowers all over with a white oversized cardigan. You smiled moving a perfect curled piece of hair behind your ear,  behind the white flower pin you had put in. With a smile, you went back home with a bounce in your step.

You silently entered the house with a smile putting the tray of coffee and the bag of treats in the kitchen. You wanted to go wake up P.O and slowly crept down the hallway when suddenly you caught a whiff of something. It smelled like stale perfume and sweat, the combo that would usually make for . You heard the bed creak followed by a groan and a feminine moan. Tears slipped down your face as you took a quiet step towards the door that was slightly cracked. There were more sounds of moans and groans as you pushed the door open and you covered you mouth. Tears dripped down your face as you saw the scene you feared the most almost a month ago.

There P.O was. He was kneeled in between another woman's legs, her thighs connected to each of his hips that he held there. Her nails were dragging across his back marking his red irritated skim. Her long black hair clocked his shoulder as he trusted into her. No sound or breath came from you as you saw him make love with another woman. You hadn't even made love to P.O, but here he was ing himself into another woman's hips. 

Your knees gave out as your back hit the door frame, sobs now falling from your lips. Everything stopped, as they heard you sobs. The girl pulled sway from P.O to look at you seeing your teary face. P.O turned towards true bed panting as he saw you standing there. His jaw dropped as if to say something, but all that came out was his exhausted pants. 

"I should go" the girls said about to get up.

"No" you suddenly out burst.

They looked at you in shock seeing you wipe your face free of tears. You suddenly put on a smile and stood striahft despite your weak knees.

"Stay, obviously you make him more happy than I did" you smiled.

"________" P.O breathed.

"No, it's okay P.O, happy birthday, there's coffee and treats in the kitchen for you and your new lady if you like" you said still trying to keep your broken smile.

""_______, don't do this" P.O said turning towards you.

"I'll just go now, I hope you have a nice birthday" you said before slipping away.

You heard the bed creak of P.O trying to jump off. You quickly grabbed your purse and your shoes running out of the house. You heard P.O's frantic calls to get your attention, but you just ran away running to the one place you could run to. Tears were streaming down your face as you ran towards your brothers place. Your feet were red and slightly bleeding from running bare foot. Getting to your brothers face, you pounded on his door crying your heart out. 

"What! What what! You heard his yelled approaching the door.

He opened the door and stopped seeing your crying face. You jumped, wrapping your arms around his neck crying into his shoulder. He held onto you holding your close to your crying form into his chest.

"Why did he cheat on me Eunhyuk?" You cried into his chest. 

"Hold on, P.O cheated on you?" He asked.

"Yes, I caught him" you cried nodding into his chest.

"Come in" he said ooutting a hand on your back pushing your inside him house.