When he cheats on you (B-bomb)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"I'm gonna miss you" you whispered hugging his neck. 

"I'll miss you too" he whispered his long arms wrapping around you. 

 Block B was going to go on tour for a while, about seven months. It was considered short compares to other tours but still, it was his first tour. And his tour meant being away from you for seven months. And he was going to be away from you for seven months. What were you going to do for seven months? Most of your time you spent with B-Bomb and the guys, but now what were you going to do?

"I have to go now" he whispered pressing his forehead against yours. 

"I don't want you to" you breathed your hands smoothing his collar. 

"I have to, but I'll call you or text you every morning and night" he smiled down. 

He pulled away to pick up his things as the rest of Block B was yelling at him to hurry. You helped the guys to put in B-Bomb's stuff while he spoke on the phone with someone. At the around of the trunk closing he hung his phone up and approached you. Expecting a soft tender kiss for a goodbye, you were shocked when he pressed his whole body against yours with your back against the truck and kissed you roughly. His hands were by your head trapping you as his lips were harsh against yours. You whimpered slightly at the rough contact but slowly gave into his lips putting your hands on his cheeks and pulling him down to you. 

"Hey that's enough of that, we gotta go!"Zico yelled knocking on the inside of the trunk's window. 

"I guess that's my cue, I'll call you when we land" he whispered giving you an Eskimo kiss.

"Better" you smiled up at him as he pulled away. 

"Oh and don't let any boy take you away from me" he smirked. 

"Same goes for you, except girls" you giggled. 

"Never" he said giving you one last peck.

He grabbed his last bag and climbed into the van that would soon take them to the air port. You stood on the sidewalk watching as it drove away down the streer, when you suddenly saw the window roll down and B-bomb stuck his head out. He yelled a 'saranghae' with heart arms before you saw U-kwon pull him back in. And that was it. The van turned around the corner and disappeared from your view. You sighed as your heart felt heavy and suddenly unprotected without B-bomb by your side.

"Ready to get back to work?" A voice asked you. 

You turned seeing a fellow coworker of yours standin there, Rainy. Rainy was a small girl with the greatest 's' line someone could ask for. Her hair was black but had light brown high lights in her bangs. She worked at the restaurant you were a waitress at, she was the hostess, as well as Zico's girlfriend. 

"Yeah let's go" you smiled.

Work. Work. Work. Work seemed to fill your whole time while B-bomb was on tour. You'd work overtime at the restaurant as well as take extra time at the library to study. You made extra cash and was able to put it towards your savings of an apartment so that you could move out of your sister's. Your grades also improved and all your teachers saw the difference at the community college you attended. They were really proud of your improvement. 

But with all the studying and work you couldn't help but think of B-bomb had stopped calling you. He had called every morning just like he promises when he first went on your but soon the texts and calls went to every other morning or at night soon to about three times a week to about nothing now. You tries not to think about it too much since he was always so enthusiastic while he performed that he was probably burned out. 

You had watched several of his performances and saw he he loved to interact with the fan and accept their gifts or steal one of Zico's hello kitty dolls. You loved how he did aegyo when he saw a camera on him or how'd he give the camera one of his B-Bomb smirking glares you loved. Even if you didnt get his texts or calls, seeing him shine on stage was enough to make you forgive him. Every time you saw his dark handsome eyes share right into the camera, you knew he knew you were watching him. You couldn't wait until he came home. 

"Did you hear about that rookie group that came out!?" You heard some girls whisper.

"Oh yeah Block B, the leader is so hot, even with dreads" another squealed.

'Ohhhh Rainy, better put Zico on a leash' you thought, 

"The dancer with the dimple is cuter" 

'Okay *uck that, I'm putting B-bomb on a leash when he gets back' 

"But did you hear the news that he has a girlfriend?" 

"Yeah, and she's really pretty too! She has a great 's' line" 

'Huh? B-bomb talked about me?'

"I know, they talked about it on allkpop, but seriously guys Taeil" 

'Hmmm I have to see what this allkpop said' you shrufges. 

The rest of the day went by without a problem as you had a fairly easy day if it wasn't for all these comments about Block B. Rainy could feel your pain when she heard comments about Zico that made her growl. But some of the fans had pointed out Rainy saying that she looked like the picture Zico showed. That seemed to lift her spirits as she know knew that girls had recognised her. Speaking of Rainy, it seemed that Zico always had time to call, text, or email Rainy. If Zico had this time, why didn't B-bomb? 

You got home and saw your sister still wasn't home from her own work. So you got undressed from your uniform, took a shower, a bit, and got the computer. You had been meaning to look up what the forum on allkpop said about you and B-bomb, it had been eatting at you all day. Getting on the website you saw it had big announcements about Block B's big debut. You smiled seeing another dimply smile of B-bomb. Finding the search engine you typed in 'Block B girlfriend' and found dozen's of matches. 

But the first one cautght your attention of Zico revealing a picture of Rainy on stage and also face timing with her on stage. You smiled, it was like Zico to be the go big or go home kind. You continued on until you saw something 'B-bomb girlfriend an American?' 

Clicking on it, your heart sank seeing pictures of B-bomb sitting in the van with an American girl. There was also pictures of him and her going inside the hotels they were staying, holding hands waking down the street, them having breakfast in a cafe, but the last one the last on killed you. There he was standing in the middle of the sidewalk with his hands on her waist and hers on his shoulders as they kissed. 

You hadn't realized you were crying when you headed the light 'tick' of a tear falling on your keyboard making you snap out of it. You touched your cheek as your felt more tears fall from your eyes. You sniffled trying to wipe away your tears but they just kept on falling no matter how many times you wiped your face. But going to wipe your eyes again, you stopped curling your hands into fists and letting out a sob. You let out another one as you let your other fist join your eyes. Soon you pulled your knees to your chest crying into your fists with your upper body hunched over. 

"_______ have you been watching dramas again? I told you those are bad for your emotional health" you heard your sister chuckle.

"______, ________, come on stop crying, it can't be, what's this?" 

"He's ing dead" you heard her growl. 

"May, May, why? Why does he not love me anymore?" You cried.

"No______, no it's not your fault ______, I'm gonna/get to the bottom of this" she growled rubbing your back. 

"No, no I don't want to know, I don't want to" you shook your head. 

"Want me to leave you alone?" 

You nodded and soon there was the sound of a click meaning your door was closed. Your sobs and cries had died down, but you were still a sniffling mess as you titled your head up to look at the computer screen again. Small tears slipped from your eyes as you saw the kissing picture again. You breathed slowly just as your cell phone rang. Without even looking at it, you picked it up and answered. 

"Hey! How's my agi! Better be in a good mood" 

Your hand grew numb hearing voice after about two weeks. Your heart exploded into a race horse speed of a heart beat trying to find something to say. But again your eyes darted to the missing picture as you closed your eyes. 

"Agi? Are you still there?" 

"Who is she?" You asked quietly. 

"Who's who?" He asked, you heard the big gulp he took. 

"You know exactly who I am talking about!" You yelled. 

"Agi, calm down, I have no idea" he started. 

"No! Tell me now! Why are you holding hands with another girl and kissing her in public?" You cried, your voice quivering. 

"She's a model we met with after a performance in Singapore, she's a big fan of yours, happy now?" He signed knowing exactly what was going to happen. 

"No! Why did you cheat on me? You said you wouldn't let any girl take you away from me! Did our relationship mean nothing to you? Why? Just tell me why you threw our relationship away? Why did you throw everything we've been through away? Why did you throw me away? Why Minhyuk? Why?" You cried.

You never used his real name. Never. Only when you were scared or extremely hurt did you call him by his really name. And by your crying and pleas, you weren't scared. 

"I don't know" his voice whispered almost like a ghost. 

"I hope she was worth it" you spat before hanging up.

You took out your battery and threw your phone to the other side of the room. You threw yourself on your bed and let go of your hold on your cries. But even the pillows couldn't muffle the feelings of pain and betrayal.