When he cheats on you (U-kwon)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

U-kwon sat across the table from you as he ate the dinner you specially cooked for him. Things had been sort of tense between the two of you so you worked really hard to make his favorite dishes in hope he would be happy. But his face was emotionless as he forked the meal into his mouth, not showing any emotion to whether he liked it or not. You gave a slight sigh as you cut your own meat and took a small bite of the steak chewing it slowly. But then there was a buzz of his phone, you stole a small look from under your bangs seeing him pull his phone out and a grin exploded over his face. He chuckled a bit as he texted away on his phone before hurriedly shoveling the food into his mouth.

You bite the inside of your cheek and continued to eat as if nothing was wrong. He got up and grabbed his coat saying he was gonna go out with friends. His mouth was still full as he walked out of the door hopping on one foot as he put on his other shoe. Inside the house, you held back your tears and stuck a big piece of steak in your mouth chewing on it roughly. You sniffled swallowing a bit and took a drink of wine chocking back the tears that were threatening to flow. You coughed a bit before putting some pasta in your mouth but stopped seeing a tear fall onto the crook of your thumb. You swallowed the last bit feeling a sob shake your shoulders before you covered your face in your hands while cried over your plate.

You knew where he was. He was with Her. You knew who she was,the picture perfect definition of a dancer from a prodigy family. You knew he was cheating on you with her. You had found out when in the middle of the night there was a text message and you answered it thinking it was your cell phone. But the text message showed a picture of a girl sitting on a bed winkung at the camera while biting her finger. You were shocked and betrayed while staring at it but just closed your eyes and out it back on the nightstand and prayed it was a dream. But sadly in the morning, when he was in the shower, you checked his phone and saw he had responded by saying she was y and he couldn't wait to be with her. You had hoped he would wake up and come back to you, but had been months. 

"Dongseang!!!! ______Dongseang!!!!" You're preppy friend, Gin, said bouncing to your side.

"Oh Gin-sempai" you bowed.

"Ahhh just cause I'm Japanese don't mean you call me sempai, call me Oppa" he pouted.

"Neh, Oppa" you said with a small smile.

"Dongseang, are you okay?" He asked cocking his head to the side.

"Neh, just a bit stress" you nodded hugging you books to your chest.

"We'll them let's have a girls night out!" He said throwing an arm around your shoulders.

He pulled you down the hallway of your community college while doing his rather flamboyant walk as he shook his hips. Suddenly he raised an arm and gave a whoop before turning to you and smiling. You couldn't help but smile a bit too, happy to have Gin as a friend even if he was a bit flamboyant and had prettier hair than you. You two hit the salon, leaving your books and such in his sedan while you got pampered. You laughed sitting in the chair while you got your hair curled next to Gin who got his tips frosted. The two of you were having fun talking, enjoying the time as you got done over. You ad completely forgotten U-kwon.

"Now let's go clubbing, come on!" He whopped when you guys were done.

Laughs exploded out of you mouth as the two of you got in his car and he blasted music and started singing along. You couldn't remember the last time you had such fun, or when you last laughed to where your cheeks hurt. You had spent most of your time devoted to U-kwon trying to get him to come back to you, that you didn't even take care of yourself. Soon enough the two of you pulled in front of a club and he got out handing you his arm. Gin cut in front of the line and was immediately let in by the bouncer. 

"Oh wow! I love this song!" You smiled as he lead you to a table.

"Me too, come on it's Friday let's get f'ed up!" He yelled punching the air.

Gin and you were having a fun time sitting at the table and taking shots. But upon hearing the song 'Thrift Shop' by Macklemore you and Gin screamed. Immediately the two of you finished your shots and ran to the dance floor giggling as the beat came on. You danced as much as to your ability as you could with Gin, who seemed like a dancing machine. Gin winked and took your hand and soon you around so that your back was to him. His hands grabbed your hips and pulled you against him before he started to grind on you. You laughed going along with it, since Gin is gay and you knew he would get off on it. Gin suddenly picked you up and spun you around by your waist before putting you back down.

"I am wiped out baby doll, let's go drink more" he panted.

You nodded and took his hand and pulled his arm over one of your shoulders, going back to your table singing along the Fantastic Baby by Big Bang. At the table you and Gin kept talking about your biases from different kpop groups and what you looked about them. Gin was apparently a fan of Siwon from Super Junior and an even bigger fan of JongUp from B.A.P.

"Really? I like Himchannie, his aegyo melted my heart" you laughed sipping on your wine,

"Noooo! Jonguppie does cuter aegyo" Gin shook his head.

"You know who I ship? Taoris, the handsome dragon leader with the innocent wushu panda' you laughed pushing him leg.

"Hunhan is so much cuter! Like Luhan the doe eyed damsel and Sehun the emotionless but strong type" Gin said pushing your shoulder playfully.

"I disagree! But I think Banghim would be like a pretty steamy couple" 

"And we continue to disagree, I think Daejae is a pretty golden couple"  

You guys continued to talk about ship couples and biases and disagreeing with you choices. Except for TOP. You both agreed his deep voice broke your ovaries. You guys were going to go dance again until...

"_______, what are you doing here?" U-kwon asked suddenly stepping in front of you.

"U-kwon, when did you get here?" You breathed surprise by his presence..

"Who is this?" U-kwon asked nodding his head Gin.

"He's a friend, we decided to hang out" you shakily answered.

You saw his eyes dart down to the enlaced hands you and Gin had. He looked like hells fires were burning in his eyes as he continued to taste at your hands. His jaw was clenched and his fists were tightly rounded. You made a face, he was the one cheating on you and he was getting mad that you were holding hands with another friend who happens to be GAY, if you had to point out. Suddenly his eyes traveled up you dress and to your dolled up face, probably taking in the fact he's never seen you wear that dress before.

"Shouldn't you be studying for school?" He growled as if warning you.

'Oh hell no, he is not trying to get jealous and controlling over me' you though as you scoffed.

"Shouldn't you be with your other girlfriend?" You hissed.

His eyes widened at the question and you just glared a him back. You had been hiding the fact you knew for almost four months but now you were letting him know. He was always with another girl and leaving you to cry to yourself and slip into depression, so he didn't have to right to be jealous of Gin. Obviously you weren't good enough for him since he had another girl on the side, but now that you were dolled up and with another guy he had the nerve to act like a boyfriend. You were beyond pissed at this point.

"Come on Gin, let go" you growled shoving past U-kwon.

 U-kwon grabbed your other wrist but you wretched it out of his grip and slapped him across the face. He looked at you shocked seeing the angry tears slip down your face. He went to say something but you just slapped him across the face again but on the other side. He was silent looking off to the side stunned you would ever hit him. Suddenly the rest of Block B showed up trying to break up the situation.

"Now you know how it feels. How it feels to see the person you love dressed up nice and happy with another person. Now you know how I felt for the past four months knowing you were leaving me to go to another woman's arms when I was stuck at home wondering what I did . Wondering what I did to make you not love me anymore. Wondering was wring with me that made you not love me anymore. But now the only difference between me and you is you don't love me. I was just an object a possession to you that you threw around and could care less about but now that you see me with another man, you suddenly care? Instead of getting jealous and , figure out who you want" you snarled making the rest of Block B stop.

U-kwon tilted his head from the side and looked at you with those watery eyes. His face was filled with shock and guilt as he looked at you. He looked at your black fabric heels to the studded black bandage dress to your curled hair and your dramatic eye make up. Everything you had said was right, and hr knew it. He knew of your countless efforts to get him to come back to you but he just shoved them off and scoffed at them finding them useless. 

"I want you" he softly said.

"Well that's too bad cause I don't want you" you shook you head. 

You were about to walk off again but U-kwon fell to his knees grabbing onto your hand making you stop. There were tears in his eyes as he gripped your hand tightly.

"Please_____ I'm sorry please i'll do anything that you want just don't leave me. I'm sorry I didn't appreciate you as I should have, but I promise I'll never see her again and I'll love you like I used to. Just dont leave me, I'll love you and prove it to you, please" he cried tightly holding you hand. 

"Kim Yukwon, what you can do Is let go of my hand" you said not looking at him.

"What?" He asked his eyes widdening behind his tears. 

"Noon a, can't you forgive him? Please he's sorry for what he's done" Pyo's voice asked you.

"No I can't, I've forgiven him everyday that he's gone to her for the past four months but I cant anymore. And if it takes this for him to realize his mistake in doing so, then that's his own fault. This is his punishment and I'm more than happy to see that he finally realize what he's done" you explained still not looking at him.

"______' U-kwon whispered.

"Good bye U-kwon, come one Gin" you said before pulling Gin behind you. 

You continued to walk towards the exit of the club not caring if you heard U-kwon desperate yells behind you. You and Gin loaded up into his sedan and drove away but t before you caught a glimpse of U-kwon barging out the exit. You didn't look back as you saw him trying to run after the sedan nor when he started calling out your name. You just closed your eyes and told yourself not to look back. And you didn't.