When he cheats on you (Kyung part 3)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"Minzy massage my feet" you whined shoving a foot in her direction.

"Ewww noooo" she cried holding her nose as she slideaway.

"Yah! Bom stop drawing on my belly" you yelled making Bom flinch and giggle.

She had been using a bunch of different colored liquid eye liners and pencil eye liners to draw on your large 7 month baby bump. She just giggled going back to drawing green flowers around your belly button in green liner. You sighed shaking your head at her ridiculousness but then closed your eyes as Dara and Minzy massaged your feet. The past few months have been nice being with the 2ne1 girls. Through your pegnancy they had been able to handle all your cravings, mood swings, achs, and such just fine. They had been taking you to ultra sounds, your doctor appointments, baby classes, baby therapy and such. They even attended some of the classes taking place as the dad and learning to help wash the baby doll, change the baby doll diaper, feed the baby, burp the baby. They had even bought some baby supplies and were even helping you think of some names. The past few months were nice, but it would have been more nice if Kyung was with you.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Don't do that Minzy, it tickles" you giggled slightly.

"Oh really?" she grinned looking at Dara and giving her the 'eye'.

"Noo no non Minzy dont you ahhhhhhhhnohahahahahaha" you cackled as Dara and Minzy tickled your feet.

You tried kicking and struggling out of their grips from Dara and Minzy as they kept tickling you. Bom yelled and screamed as she still tried to draw on your belly. She took a pillow and slapped Minzy and Dara with the pillow lightly telling them to stop. They stopped giggling while Bom fumed looking at the smiley face she tried to make with yellow liner. THe smiely face was a little elongated and crooked at the bottom of the face and the smile was lopsidded. Suddenly she burst into laughter.

"It looks like Kyung" she laughed pointing at it.

The three of you burst into laughter seeing that it did kind of resemble Kyung. Suddenly the door creaked slowly open to show CL with a soft smile. She came into the room and put the bag of baby stuff on the bed next to you.

"Hey guys, come into the living room I need your help with something" she said patting Dara's for her to move.

They groaned and lugged off the bed to go into the living room. Silence filled the room as they left you alone, it was kind of serene since the 2ne1 dorm had been really loud with all of you being around each other. As you closed your eyes, you suddenly remembered the silence that would fill the house you and Kyung shared when he would leave you to go off to his affair. You got off the bed shaking your head at the thought, deciding to fill the silence with some music instead. Exo's 'Wolf' blasted through your speakers and you smiled swaying slightly to the music and doing the puppy ear dance as well. You didn't hear the door open as you turned around to back to the bed before your feet started to hurt. But turning, you stopped seeing someone you didn't expect to see.

"Kyung" his name fell from your lips.

He stood there, his eyes looking at you up and down before stopped to look at your belly. You quickly tugged your jacket around yourself tighter as if to hide your obvious belly. Silence now filled the room again, you elbow had accidenly touched the pause button when you jumped seeing Kyung. You looked down away from Kyung's eyes, feeling hiw own staring holes into your baby bump.

"Is that baby mine?" he asked breaking the silence.

"No, I told you I had been seeing Chuangbum behing your back" you said trying to gain your cool.

"No, don't you lie I went to go see him the day you left, he said he had never seen or heard of you and neither have his other members, so I'll ask you again, is that baby mine?" he asked his teeth gritting.

You were hesitant. You had wanted to go with your pegnancy without his knowing about your baby, you had wanted to go away and make sure he didn't know. You didn't want him to know about your little Dong Hoon. Dong Hoon, that is the name you were going to name your little baby boy. You wanted Dong Hoon and yourself to just live your life just the two of you, away from Kyung.

"Yes" you finally answered.

"Why did you lie to me then? Why did you run away from me and take our baby away from me? Why did you say it was Changbum's? Were you scared I wouldn't want the baby? I want to have a family with you babe, as long as I am with you" he said approaching you.

You took steps back until your back lightly hit the edge of the desk where your stereo was. He stopped seeing you back away from him.

"I didn't split up this family, you did. You wentto another woman and cheated on me, you had an affair. I lied and ran away because  I didn't want my baby to live with a broken family. I didn't want my baby to ask me where his father was going everyday wondering why you don't take him to see you practice because your really cheating one me. I didn't want my baby to live like that" You said cradeling your baby bump gently.

He fell to his knees in front of you. He looked up at you with big wide glassy eyes. You just looked down at him with your own teary eyes.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to break up this family, I didn't mean to do this to us. I'm such an idiot for going to her and having an affair, please Babe I'm so sorry" he cried tears streaming down his face.

"I bet you are sorry, but whatever your intentions were I don't care, you made your decisions and I made mine" you said looking away from him.

"Babe please I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you. I'll do whatever you want just please, I want this family. I want to be with you, I want this family with you. Please babe trust me, I'll do whatever it takes" he cried reaching out to hold your hand.

"I can't trust you" you shook your head.

Suddenly the door opened to show Minzy. You both looked at her and looked to see the rest of the girls standing by the door.

"Minzy?" you breathed seeing her red face.

"Forgive him Unnie. Becasue if you don't, I know you'll regret it. You say you can'ttrust him now, but I know your lying, you still love Kyung, I know you. My room is right next to yours, i can hear you crying almsot every night wishing Kyung was here and crying that you want him to be with you. So just give up that act that you don't love him anymore and forgive him. Cause I can't stand hearing you cry anymore Unnie" Minzy ranted pnating slightly at the end.

Kyung looked from to you seeing you let out a shaky breath as tears slipped down you eyes from hearing Minzy's words. You had no diea hat MInzy was able tpo hear all your cries and pleads at night wishing Kyung was with you to care for you baby. You fell to your knees in front of Kyung crying as he grabbed your shoulders and held you to him.

"Please baby, let me in your heart again, I promise I won't hurt you again, please trust me again" he pleaded.

You cried into his chest but nodded wrappping your arms around his neck. Minzy had been right. If you were to push Kyung away and have this baby by yourself, you would have regretted it. You would've regretted seeing Kyung's face on TV and seeing his facealso on your son's face. You would've regretted seeing his father's same spirit blossom from your son. You would've regretted seeing the same habits come from your son. You would've regretted seeing the same personality show in your son. You would've regrettted all the times, people would tell you your son looked like Kyung. You would've regretted your son asking you where his father was, while looking at the TV unknowingly seeing his father. Kyung just held you tighter in his arms as you both cried.