When he cheats on you (U-kwon)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"And here are your test results" the teacher said passion back the pieces of paper.

You waited as he handed out the pieces of paper by row. You were so nervous about your test results, you had studied hard and long for finals. You were able to study freely now because you didn't have the task of trying to please U-Kwon on your mind, but still you were nervous. Plus Gin's house was a lot more cozy and quiet than the one you shared with U-kwon since there wasn't guys parading around blasting music all the time. Also Gin would help with your studying and help out with anything that you didn't understand. So for the past two weeks, your life has been pretty peaceful. 

The results were now in you hands. You held your breath praying that you did well and all that studying paid off. With the folder piece of paper in hand, you took both ends before flipping it open. You had excelled in every course. A grin exploded over your face as you looked at the results. The bell rang and you grabbed your bag about to run down the hallway towards Gin's room. You held the smile as you paced down the hallway until you saw Gin's tall skinny frame. With a loud call of his name, he turned towards you and smiled. You two immediately ran towards each other and crashed in a big hug.

"Let me see" you both said exchanging papers.

"Ahhhhh!! We passed!" You both yelled high giving each other.

"Celebration time!" He yelled punching the air.

It seemed a lot of people from your college were going out to celebrate passing the finals because you had seen some fellow classmates at the club you and Gin were at. Of course, Gin had dressed you being the fashionista he is. He himself was dressed sort of like a Ken doll with his light blue suit with the white button up and the yellow ascot around his neck. His hair was gelled up from his face showing his frosted tips. He had dressed you in a zebra strapless tube top dress with a gold chain necklace that had lots of rings and red hot pumps. He put your hair up in this messy curled bun with a gold headband. 

"Oh he's cute" Gin said pointing to a guy at the bar.

"Hmmmmm, I don't know, I don't really like overly muscular guys" you shook you head.

"You're right, he does look like a sack of meat" Gin made a face.

"What about him, he looks like L" you said pointing to a guy on the dance floor.

"Oh he does" Gin exclaimed.

"Go get at it!" You said pushing him.

You grinned as you saw Gin model walk him way to the dance floor to where the guy was. You continued to watch until you saw Gin start talking to one of the girl the guy was with. Soon you saw the guy and Gin start to talk and it looked like they were hitting it off really nice. Then the guy out an arm around Gin's shoulders and you saw them head towards the bar. A smile was placed on your lips as you saw the two of them click immediately. You went to reach over the table to grab you glass when a hand was placed in front of you.

You looked up to see a guy you didn't know. He was really tall with light brown hair that had fringe going over his right eye. His eyes were a light brown as well going really nice with his golden tanned skin. He was wearing baggy dark jeans with a black designer T-shirt and a leather jacket that had a grey jacket hood. He was really good looking, honestly he looked like Bang Yongguk from B.A.P. 

"Would you like to dance?" He asked with a cute smile.

"Sure" you said grabbing his hand with a smile as well.

He seemed to flush but helped you up from the booth. He guided you towards the dance floor using his slim body as a shield so people would make way. You followed behind him until you were just a little bit away from the middle of the dance floor. He turned to you and smiled before starting to dance. You stood amazed as his body went well with the beat of the hip hop song before he did this coin drop like move and popped back up. You clapped approvingly as he bowed smiling. 

"So did I impress you?" He asked.

"I'd say you definetly deserve some points" you nodded.

"Good, now its your turn to impress me" he said grasping your hand again.

He pulled you towards him until your noses were practically touching and held your hips. For some reason you just smiled and rolled your body against his, a smile tugged at his lips. Your hips began to move against his in his grasp as you hands went up to his chest and to his shoulders. This guy was so much taller than U-kwon, it was sort of ridiculous. But you just went along to the music as you grinded and rolled your body against his. He followed along with your movements until he turned you around. You back up into him feeling his hot breath on your bare neck. You tilted your head back, grasping the back of his neck with your hand moving your hips teasingly against his. You felt his hand go right on your pelvic bone and start to caress it. Your other hand topped his hand and your thumb rubbed his rough hand as if to encourage him. 

How long has it been? How long had it been since you were last touched like this? How long has it been since you were given such attention? How long has it been since any man has wanted you like this? How long has it been since you even touched my another man? How long has it been since a man's breathing on your neck could make you knees go weak? You hadn't been touched this affectionately or had ual aattention, or been touched by another man, or even felt another man's touch in months. Just as you felt his hand creep towards the hem of your dress, you heard your name.

--------

U-kwon downed another shot making a face at the hard liquor. He had come alone to this club hopefully to do something other than remember you. He had cut off ties with the girl he cheated on you for months with, but even although she had tempted him, he was to blame. He didn't stop going to her, he didn't stop her when she'd kiss him, he didn't stop texting her, he didn't stop calling her, he didnt stop anything she did. He blamed himself for the mess that he was in. He hated himself. He hated himself for being so stupid and not going to you when you tried to open his eyes. There was another shot in his hand and he downed it in one gulp. 

He looked up at the dance floor seeing all the couples that had come together on the dance floor. He groaned putting his hand on his face rubbing his eyes a bit before looking back up. He saw some couples part to reveal a rather intimate couple. The girl was wearing a zebra tube top dress and red hot pumps making her legs look even more muscular and her but full. The couple were getting pretty close as the girl rolled and grainded gain at the guy in a teasing y way. U-kwon groaned remember that's how you would dance against him to piss you off. He looked up seeing the guy turn the girl around and was starting to get pretty handsy with her. U-kwon squinted thinking he saw your face but shook his head trying see. The girls head was dipped down a bit making it hard to tell until the girl titled her head back. He stood straight up to his feet see if was you who the guys was getting touchy with. U-kwon immediately jumped over the table and stalked his way over to you. 

"_______" he growled.

You looked seeing U-kwon there looking really pissed and sort of drunk. His hair was messy and so were his clothes. There were dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. And even his voice sounded hoarse and tired. You felt the guy look up at U-kwon and his hands slip back to your hips. You hand dropped from the back of his neck feeling the daggers that U-kwon's eyes were throwing.

"I'd suggest you'd get your hands off my girl" U-kwon growled.

"Girl? You have a boyfriend?" The guy asked looking at you.

"I am not your girl, not anymore. Shouldn't you be saying that to your other girl" you huffed pissed.

"Wow, too much drama for me to handle" the guy said before slipping away.

"Look at what you did" you growled at U-kwon.

"Oh please really? He was just gonna one night stand you, all guys in this club do that" U-kwon scoffed.

"At least I've would've been getting attention from some one that actually took notice of my presence" you spat shoving last him.

You were headed towards the exit when you remembered that you forgot your purse at the table. You hissed and sighed deeply turning around when you crashed into something. You groaned backing up a bit looking to see U-kwon right there. You glared about to go around him when he grabbed you by your shoulder and pushed you up against the wall. You struggled against him trying to get away but he just pressed his body against yours. You could feel all his muscles being pressed against your own small , you felt all his strength being pushed to keep you there. 

"Get off me" you growled going to slap him.

He grabbed your wrist and pinned it above you hand, the same went for the other wrist except he placed your hand over his chest where his heart would be. You tried pushing him off but he was just too strong even if he was exhausted and burnt out. 

"Do you feel it?" He asked suddenly..

You stopped struggling hearing him.

"Do you feel my broken heart? Do you feel the empty spot that has replaced where my heart was? Do you feel the emptiness?" He whispered staring down at you.

You stopped struggling against him but stared at his chest not daring to look up. You felt his slow steady hear beating from under his thermal shirt to your palm. His other hand let go of your other wrist and planted you hand tighter against his chest.

"Now that your here can feel my heart start to mend" he smiled.

"Broken heart? You know nothing of a broken heart. You didn't wait around every day for four months trying to find ways to bring the love of your life back to you. You didn't plan out romantic ideas only to be shot down by the person you love. You didn't watch the person you love go running off to another person. You didn't go through what I did" you cried.

"But now I know how you feel. Now I know how it feels to see another man have his arms around you. Now I know how it feels to see the person you love with another man. Now I know how it feels to know your not mine. Now I know how it feels when the person you love isn't around anymore" he whispered.

"Shut up, you didn't love me" you cried tears falling down your face.

"Yes I do, cause now I know love" he said bringing a hand up to your face.

He cupped your cheek making you look up to him. There were tears in his eyes and he looked down at you. You felt tears slip down your cheeks as well ruining your makeup but you didn't care. U-kwon inched towards your face slowly until he was about inch away and you closed your eyes feeling his hot breath on your lips. But soon you felt his own lips on yours, softly brushing against them. Your lips began to move in synce with each other. Months of no affection having taken it toll on both you. 

"Man where did that girl go, leaving her course at the table like a oh" 

"Um, I think we should wait a bit" 

"Are they even breathing?"

"Shhh just let them, let go back"