When you look like a bum

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

Zico 

You groaned looking at the stupid seven page study guide for finals. There were texts books all over your legs flipped to different sections and pages to hello but so far only one page was done. You were planning on locking yourself to your desk for the past few weeks until finals to get as much studying done. And so far four days has past and you can't remember the last time you had seen the sun, felt the sun on your skin, or the last you ate something, or when you last showered, heck when was the last time you peed? What the ffffff is even pee? What the heck is that? What is food? What is sun? What is that blasphemy? 

You threw your head back and let out a cry. Why the heck couldn't you just find the answer to this stupid question. Screw you AP Calculus. You flailed your limbs around in the air a bit sending notes, pencils, highlighters, and textsbook into the air. You stopped groaning as you found yourself on your back now on your bed. How the heck did you get on your bed? You got up and ended up stepping on a highlighter which just had to roll and send you to your . You let out a cry throwing highlighters around, before stopping.

"So how are finals going?" A voice asked.

You looked seeing Zico squatting next to you, and you just let out a cry. He made a face as you went on your side and started rolling around. 

"Wait your wearing the same clothes from the ,last time I saw you! Babe!" He yelled poking your stomach.

"Leave me alone I've been studying!" You yelled.

"Eww! Go shower, don't pull a Jaehyo!" He yelled pointing to the hallway.

 

Taeil 

It was that time of the month. The very first day of that time of the month. You didn't feel like getting dressed up or putting on make up. You wanted to curl up into a ball and just throw stuff around. But of course, stupid health test calls, why the heck do we need a test on the s? Even if we've been studying it for a week, everyone is thinking the same thing and everyone knows the purpose of them. Why couldn't we just skip this chapter? You went to school with your hair in a bun, wearing a pair of sweatpants, an oversized shirt, and a sweatshirt. Not exactly looking like the supermodel, but who give a ffffff? 

You closed your locker and slammed your forehead into it feeling a squeeze be given to your ovaries. Your just wanted to scream at the pain, but you just slammed your forehead into the locker again. And again. And maybe some more. And one more. But suddenly the locker got really soft and you looked to see Taeil had used his hand to block your forehead from the locked. He smiled at you sweetly.

"Hello my princess, you look extra beautiful today" he smiled kissing your cheek.

Who s on their period? Not you. Not anymore. Them feels. 

 

B-bomb

It was after track practice, you were sweaty and gross and your body tired. There were these bags of ice taped to your calves while you sat at a bench painting. Your hair was up but few strays were stuck to your face and neck by sweat. Your tang top showed off your sweaty collar bone as well as the rise and fall of your chest wile you tried to catch your breath. You laid your head back and set it on the table behind you closing your eyes. You kind of wished you could rip open the bags of ice on your claves and just pour it all over your body. You just couldn't stop sweating, the ice would help. But you were too tired to move.

Where the heck was Minhyuk? He was supposed to come pick you up from practice. He better not be later, or else you would just fall asleep on this bench right here, you didn't care. Bat as if to answer your question you felt a weight be placed on your lap. You groaned lifting your head to see Minhyuk straddling your waist with a smile. You put your head back down on the table. 

"Get off" you groaned tired.

"Sorry I can't' he shook his head.

"Why not? You're crushing me" you signed.

"You see, seeing you all panting and sweaty with your legs open like this sort of caused a problem" he whispered in this 'I'm for real' whisper,

You pushed him off of you and started to walk away. You threw one of the ice bags at him and tools him to put some ice on it. 

Kyung

You snuggled into your blanket enjoying the warmth and idea that you had a free day from workq,. Let see since it,s cold you could make some hot cocoa and popcorn and watch some movies. Or oh you could make a fire and eat some s'mores until your hearts content. Or wait you had gotten more raymen, raymen night! You would just snuggle with your warmth thick comforter all day and be left alone. Ah being left alone with a bunch of food and not be on your period, what more could a girl ask for? You smiled rolling over when suddenly the doorbell rang. Your eyes snapped open, who the fffff is that! 

Srill wrapped up in your blanket, you got up with a loud groan letting the person who interrupted your moment of bliss that you were annoyed. Despite the fact you were wearing a only a large t shirt and a pair of sagging boxers didn't bother you or that your head looked like a toilet brush. You wanted the person to know you were sleeping or well about to go back to sleep. You wiped the door open to see Kyung standing there with a large bag of take out. He smiled at you and bent down to kiss you but you punched his arm instead. 

"Oh what the heck?" He asked rubbing his arm.

"I was going to be a bum today, why did you come?" you groaned following on your couch.

"Well then let's be bums together!" He said jumping on the couch next to you.

P.O

P.O hummed walking into the dorm and was going to go bounce on his bed but stopped seeing someone sitting at the couch. The person was playing videogames by themselves and was moving the controller around as if he was the one actually in the car. P.O made a noise as he looked the person over. The person was really small, smaller than Taeil. The person wore black sweats and an overside sweater with a blue beanie, but the person had wet shaggy bangs poking out. Wait who was this person? Why was he in the dorms? Wait he is a new member? No, is he a replacement? Who is he replacing? Wait no, not P.O!

"Who are you! Don't tell me your replacing someone! You can't replace someone! BlockB won't be the same! Don't tell me you replacing me! I don't want to be replaced!" P.O yelled making the person jump.

"You think I'm a boy!" The person yelled.

"Aren't you?". P.O asked raising an eyebrow.

You made a face and pulled off your beanie to show your short hair. You had tried to trim you hair but ended up messing up and had to go to a barber and get it professionally done. Your hair was wet cause you had to wash off all the hair. P.O realized it was you and started getting into rapid apologizing mode whole you pouted and ran away. 

U-kwon 

The door bounced off the wall as you opened the door to your apartment. U-kwon jumped slightly at the loud noise but claimed down seeing it was you. You groaned tired a ffffff from work. You worked at a pet shop, and you wouldn't think that it was that bad. But today the owner decided it would be a good thing to started carrying pigs, stupid. Some kids decided it would be a funny thing to set the pigs loose in the store. So you had seven scared pugs running all over the store. You had to capture them before they had the time to run out the door, not only that but one pig almost got eatten by one of the dogs. Kids were also running around the store scared and some of the pigs almost got stepped on. This caused all the other animals to start freaking out and soon the store was filled with wailing animals. 

You slide onto the couch tired and about to pass out. U-kwon shifted himself to slip off the couch to in front of you. There he slipped off your tennis shoes and pulled off your socks stuffing them into your tennis shoes. You sighed stretching your body out as he slipped on the couch again. He kitten your upper body up and sat behind you where he took out your ponytails and redid your hair into a pponytail. With the hair out of the way, he started to massage your tense shoulders until you fell asleep right there. 

Jaehyo

Gymnastic practice. Everything is supposed to be gracefully and death defying, but the process to get there isn't so gracefully and amazing. You should know. It was hours past practice had ended but you were still determined. Stupid back hand spring into a round off into a back flip. Why couldn't you get it right? You groaned willing sweat from your dace before starting to run agai. With the run you gained momentum and jumped bending yourself backwards. Hands touched the ground behind you, feet behind seen over your head. Feet touched the ground, hands come up, body turns. Hand touch ground again. Legs together, body turns, feet touch ground. And now push off with feet, and land on your face.

"Owwwwww!" You cried holding your face. 

It didn't hurt but the mat was leather and leather burned and you felt your forehead was slightly stinging. You flopped on your back panting to take this time to rest. You didn't have a leotard like usual girls, you wrote tight dance shorts and a tang top, so you can say your body was pretty much revealed to others in the gym. Your were sore, hair was messy, face and neck sweaty, legs tired. You closed you eyes when you suddenly felt something cold be placed on your chest. You yelped seeing Jaehyo squatting by you.

"If you don't wash your face soon, youll get acne and it won't be so pretty with how much your sweating" he smiled.

"No!" I'm too tired" you whined.

"Well at least wipe your dace off, I got BB cream you can use" he said pulling a jar out from somewhere.

"Where did that come from?" You asked.

"I don't know, I just always have it on me" he shrugged.