When he's jealous part 2

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

Kyung

"I told you to stop calling me" you growled into your phone.

It was your ex. He had been calling nonstop for a while now. When you guys first broke up he didnt even bother with you or even acknowledged your existence. But it was when Kyung had become public with your guys's relationship that he started calling you alot, since you had not gotten a new cell phone or had changed your number. You were fine with it at first since you just thought he was trying to rebuilt a relationship with you. But then he started to bring up memories between you two. Such memories like your first date when he took you to the movies to wacth a new chick flick that just came out and you really wanted to watch it. After the movie, you two had gone to the park where this band was playing live at and there were alot of people watching. He also brought up your birthday when he planned a secret birthday party, and made you think everyone forgot your birthday until you went home and there everyone was. He also brought up the time where you had your first kiss at Lotte World when the ferris wheel got stuck at the top and had you guys waiting for almost an hour.

You didnt know what he had been trying to do by bringing up such intimate memories and saying how he missed times like that. He had also said some things like you had been his best girlfriend, you treated him good, he missed when you back hugged him, you would fit perfectly in his arms, and other things like that. It was sort of weird and you found it creepy. So you told him to stop calling you and that you didnt want to hear from him ever again, but he kept calling, except this time asking for you back and that he would make you happier than Kyung. You would ignore the texts and calls but he would just spam you until you picked to yell at him or answer back telling him to stop. You didnt tell Kyung he was going throug the Thailand accident and was very depressed, you didnt want to stress him out anymore.

"Baby come back to me, what does Kyung have? Huh? He's an idiot, look at what he did in Thailand" you ex scoffed.

"Leave Kyung out this, i told you to stop calling, I have a new boyfriend, so you better leave me alone" you growled.

"Baby girl, give the act up, you dont love,him at least not like you love me, right?" your ex almost giggled.

"Shut the up, I don't love you, I love Kyung, me and you were over two years ago" you were going to coniue but your phone got snatched from your hand.

"Whoever you are, before I called the ing cops you better leave my girlfriend alone, she said leave her the alone, so leave her the alone you creep!" yung yelled before hanging up.

He turned to you with a hard glare. You were going to say something, but he rushed to you and kissed you roughly as he lifted you and threw you on the bed you two shared. He laid on top of you and continued to kiss you roughly.

"Why didn't you tell me about that guy who was bothering you?" he asked restng his forhead against yours.

"You were already stressed and depressed with the Thailand misunderstanding and I didnt want to add to your problems" You said wrapping you arms around his neck.

 "So what, you're my girl and I want to make sure your fine and happy, next time tell me if somethings wrong" he said snuggling into the crook of your neck.

Jaehyo

"What with the look?" he asked scanning you up and down.

You looked at him from the mirror you were checking yourself in and smiled brightly. You were wearing all black; a black short pencil skirt,  a black snug blazer with a black simple blouse underneath and black pumps. Your hair was up in a sleek ponytail and wore simple makeup, but it was enough to make you look very mature. You got up and smiled going to Jaehyo to kiss him lightly on the lips as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Your smiled as he gave a small eskimo kiss with a slight smile. You gave him one small kiss before letting him go and grabbing your small black purse from the bed.

"i have to go now" you said as he whined backhugging you.

"Fine" he pouted flopping on the bed.

You left the house slipping your purse onto your shoulder and walking down the street to a cafe. Jaehyo watched you from the front window until your small figure dresse in all black round the corner and he quickly grabbed his keys. He had been suspicious for a while you had been dressing in all black for the past week and disappearing all day until the night when you came home with a slight blush on your cheeks from alcohol. Jaehyo quickly slipped his shoes on and threw on a hoodie and went into his car and drove down the street slowly following you. He parked the car across the street from the cafe he had seen you walk in and squint through his sun glasses as he watched your figure walk through the cafe until he saw you stop and a tall guy get up and greet you. You two smiled at each other before giving a small hug and the guy handed you a coffee. Jaehyo's eyes heart gave a squeeze as he saw you take the coffee with a slight smile before the man gathered his stuff and he saw the two of you leave the cafe. Jaehyo continued to watch, growling when he saw you get into the guys car.

 Jaehyo didnt stop there. He continued to follow the car that contained you and this mysterious man all day. He followed you to the flower shop where you had come out with a large boquet of flowers. Jaehyo raised an eyebrow as he saw you guys go to home with the flowers, but what shocked him even more was that the man had the key to unlock the front door. This is where Jaehyo stopped following you. He drove back home in anger and slammed the door to the car closed and the door to the house closed as well. He sat at the table drowing the fact you were cheating on his away with soju. That was until you came home with that same slight blush on your cheeks.

"I saw you" he said looking at the light green bottle of the soju bottle.

"What?" you asked looking at him.

"I saw you go into the house with that guy you met at the cafe" Jaehyo growled gripping the bottle.

"Jaehyo" you sighed approaching him.

"Dont!" he yelled standing up.

Him standing made the chair he had been sitting in fall over. It landed with a loud thud as you stopped walking with your eyes widdening.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? I love you! And your meeting guys behind my back!" he yelled throwing the bottle on the ground.

You didn't even flinch. You sighed, you should've told him about this earlier.

"I'm not cheating on you, that guy I met at the cafe is my cousin" You said stepping over the glass.

"What?" he asked eye wide.

"Today is the anniversary of my dead aunt, it's a family tradition to wear all black the week of the anniversary, I went to his house to pay my aunt's shrine a visit and pray to her" You said putting your arms around his torso.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked looking down at you.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to make you upset, I guess" you shrugged snuggling his chest.

"Aish, the things you do to me" he shook his head wrapping you up in his arms

Taeil

You smiled as you twirled around in circles in front of Taeil. Taeil smiled walking slowly behind you as you spun around in front of him popping bubbled as you did. You guys were in the park since it was summer and decided to get some fresh air and sun. But it seemed there was some event going on cause there all these giant baths of bubble soap and a bunch of people blowing bubbles from the size of marble to the size of Taeil. You were running around with little kids, popping bubbles, blowing bubbles, playing with little kids, or running through a herd of bubbles. Taeil smiled seeing how you were bursting with energy and enjoying yourself in the park. You laughed smiling at him as you blew bubbled for some kids. Taeil smiled as well, but then a person passed right by him.

You laughed as some kid tried to eat a bubble. You used the end of your shirt to wipe the soap from his lips as he whined and cried at the taste. but then suddenly a large shadow covered you. You looked up expecting Taeil but got something worse, your ex. He smiled sheeply rubbing the back of his head as you stood straight shocked. Your ex was a nice guy and something nice to look at as well.

Taeil raised an eyebrow seeing a very tall guy talking to you. Taeil examined the guy seeing how the guy towered over you by at least a foot, he had to be at least 6 feet, taller than Taeil. The guy was also really muscular, his light blue button up looking like it was going to rip open with each movement of him. Taeil didnt mean to, but the guys high waisted khaki slacks was making it too obvious, your ex had one nice tight . Taeil saw you guys make small talk, you looking a little awkward and your ex looking a bit too happy. Then suddenly your ex hugged you and you awkwardly hugged him back before he left and you ran to Taeil's side and holding onto his arm.

"Who was that?" Taeil asked.

"Nobody, just an old ex"  you shrugged.

"Hmm" Taeil hummed.

'Excuse me sir, can you blow  some bubbles?" a little boy asked Taeil.

Later that night, while you were brushing your teeth, Taeil looked at himself in the full length mirror of your closet doors. He took off his shirt and flexed his stomach checking out his soft six pack that slightly visible. He turned and flexed his arm seeing the slight bump that formed in his bicep. Taeil faced the mirror again and flexed his pectoral area barely seeing the difference, but he could see his collar bone deepen a bit. While he was checking himself out, you came out of the bathroom and stopped seeing him poke at his but and flex it.

"Babe, what are you doing?" you asked.

"Um, nothing" he said blushing.

You slipped into the bed and he did the same, right next to you. You snuggled into him, rubbing a hand over his stomach and then over his pecs as you snuggled into his chest. Taeil stiffened a bit.

"Your um, ex is quite a buff guy" he said softly.

"Yeah, but he was a meathead, all he did was want to work out and show off his musles wherever he went, a total jock and tool" you scoffed snuggling into him.

"He was?" Taeil asked looking down at you.

"Yeah, he wants to show off his muscles in his muscle shirts with his muscle car with all his muscley friend and he wasn't even smart or even had any sort of talent except for showing off his supposed 'manliness' oh and dont get me on his manners, he doesnt even know how to spell the word" you sighed making a face now upset.

"Wow" Taeil said making a shocked face.

P.O

What were you doing? You were currently watching the new 100% 'Want U Back' MV. Who could blame you for wanting a piece of that maknae Sanghoon, even your mom said she wouldn't mind having Canyong in her bed. You were at the second vocalizing part where this time they were shirtless while doing their shoulder rolling dance. Your eyes bugged seeing how the lights were catching their muscles just in the right angles. But then Sanghoon ripped his vest open and for a good five second your scream was filled complete abs. A fan girl s ream curled from your lips as the scene had taken you completely by surprise. Your rolling chair when went back a few feet as you panted from dehydration of watching something so hot. But it also had alarmed P.O from his nap, and came running into the computer room. What did he find you doing? Replaying that five second bit over and over again. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" He asked over your shoulder.

You jumped in your chair having not expect him to be right over your shoulder. You grinned cheekly at him while closing out of your windows only to reveal the 100% teaser pictures that you had set to your wallpaper. P.O raised an eyebrow and your turned to see him looking at the photo of the oiled up muscles of inessImean um of 100%. You squeaked and turned off the screen before cheekily grinning up at P.O again.

P.O had caught more a good look at Sanghoon's abs as well as the rest of 100%. He was sort of hurt at the fact you had fan girl screamed over them when you would always poke his stomach and say it's your squishy like Dory from Finding Nemo. He pouted with an upset glare and went back to the room to go lay down. You turned off your computer and followed him, jumping into the bed next to him. He had his back to you as you hugged his back and cuddled into his neck with your hands on his stomach.

"Wouldn't you like me more if I had abs like 100%?" He grunted upset.

"No" you shook your head with a smile.

"Oh yeah, cause it seemed you were drooling over theirs" he rolled his eyes.

"If you had abs, I wouldn't be able to do this" you said leaning over him.

You quickly pulled his shirt up and blew a raspberry over his soft belly. This made P.O burst into laughter as he rolled into the fetal position. But you were faster and straddeled his waist to tickle his sides. P.O laughed loudly as you blew a another raspberry on his neck.