When he cheats on you (Kyung part 1)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

Kendra707 had remninded me that I didn't do a 'When he cheats on you' scenerio for Kyung. Sorry people I didn't realise it until she told me. Sorry to those who were waiting for a Kyung scenerio, but here it is!

!Warning! there is some cussing and ual profanity

---------

Kyung kissed your lips hungrily as he lifted you from the chair that you had been sitting in. You giggled lightly as he took hold of the back of your thighs and put them to his hips, making you circle his waist with your legs. Your hands cupped the back of his neck as you gave into his own lips, kissing them just as hungrily. Your back hit the cushions of the couch as Kyung bent over to lay you down on it. He pulled back to slip off his jacket that he wore for the performance. Where you guys exactly? In his dressing room back stage of the Music Bank building after the Block B performance. You were waiting in his dressing room and watched the performance on the TV provided.

You leaned up and helped him slip of the jacket and throw it on the floor before he leaned back down to press your lips against his again. HIs lips trailed from your own to your jaw line, tracing down to your neck. You giggled slightly as his eye lashes tickled the side of your neck, your hands trailed up his shirt plaming his firm stomach and chest. Kyung kissed your neck the sensitive skin and nipping at it. You let out a moan when suddenly he harshly bit the side of your neck and pulled the skin with his teeth. A pained sound left your lips as he did it again, what the heck? Your nails scratched his chest under his shirt as your left his hand creep under your. His lips went back to kissing your neck lightly, his teeth just lightly scraping the skin, his tongue runnign over whatever mark he made. This had felt much better until his hand that was under your shirt suddenly punched your with his nails and slightly twisted it with his thumb and forefinger. Kyung was never like this, what the heck was wrong with him? H was never usually rough like this, even though his character in public was erted and greasy, he actually wasn't that rough in bed. You let out a gasp and pushed him away making him stagger back a bit.

"Kyung! What the heck!" you yelled cupping your hurt s with both hands.

"What? I thought you like it when I did that!" he yelled sounding surprise.

"You have never done that to me when we've had before!" you yelled shaking your head.

"Yes I have!" he yelled.

"No you haven't! Kyung" your voice trailed off.

"What?" he asked staring at you with wide eyes.

"Have you been seeing other girls behind my back?" you asked softly.

Sudenly your eyes looked all over him trying to find something that was wrong or off. Usually if a man was cheating there would be evidence. But he had been smelling the same with his designer cologne, none of his clothes were missing, he came home at decent hours, he didn't have any marks on him. There were no scratches on his back, marks on his chest, hickies on his neck, nothing. The only thing that seemed wrong was how he touched you differently, almost with a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'me' intention.

"No! I would never see other girls behind your back, you know I love you and I would never do that to you, I can't believe you would actually think that I would betray our trust like that" he said leaning against a dressing counter.

You sighed, now your felt guilty. Kyung is a great boyfriend, an a great guy, hewould never do something like that. How could you ever accuse Kyung of deception? You walked over and back hugged him, brushing your lips over the back of his neck, pressing your neck into his back to inhale the musk of his cologne.

"I'm sorry, just touching me like that kind of took me by surprise, your a great boyfriend just sometimes i believe that I'm not good enough for someone so talented and loved" you sighed cuddling his back.

He turned in your arms and cupped your face in his hands kissing your forhead, then your nose, then both your cheeks, and finally your lips. You pulled back rubbing your noses together for an eskimo kiss.

"But I'll say that I kind of did  like when you did that" You grinned up at him.

"Oh did you now?" he smirked picking you up again.

You giggled feeling your back connect with the couch cushions again.

--------

You sighed waking up in your bed, the blankets covering your body. You rolled over hoping that Kyung would be next to you, but unfortunatly he was't there. What replaced him instead was a messed up empty spot of blankets. You sighed leaning up on your forearms as you used one hadn to smooth over the empty spot imagining him still there with an arm wrapped around your waist, your hand running over his bare stomach and chest up to his collarbone, running your finger over the promenant bone. Then trail up to his sleepy face where you would his cheek and move hair out of his face, until your imagination disappeared and you were left with an empty spot. With a sigh you got up to get dressed for the day.

"Ahhhh Zico, is Kyung still practicing?" you asked over the phone.

"Yah! I was doing something important, call your boyfriend not me if you want to know where he is!" he yelled.

"Listen you little punk, do you want me to kick you when I get there, I called you to let b/c I'm going to surprise him with lunch b/c he think I'm filming right now when I'm not, so before you pull some 'hep hap' attitude with me, you better pull your together" You growled through the phone.

"Yes yes I'm sorry Noona, please forgive me, i don't want my kicked" your heard Zico whimper.

"That's what I thought, now where is my boyfriend" You smiled feeling like a boss.

"He's practicing at the dance room" he answered with a sound of defeat.

"Thank you" you smirked hanging up.

You were older than Zico by two months but younger than Kyung. You were sort of a thug when you had to be, but you were very respected by other people. Zico was just a little punk sometimes and you put him in his place as his noona.

Whistling as you walked, you entered the Stardom building and flashed your pass to the woman at the front office before going up into an elevator to the dance rooms. You knew which dance room he is in b/c he always goes to the same one each time. Humming 'Tell Them' you smiled grasping the door handle and slowly inching it open just to spy on him a little. Instead of hearing music like you expected, you got moans and groan instead along with the sounds of skin hitting each other. Your were about to close the doro thinking your had gone in the wrong room when you heard a feminine voice call the your boyfriends name. You froze with eyes wide and inched the door a little bit more  until you could see the people inside the room.

There was your boyfriend, with his pants around his ankles kneeling on the floor in between another girls legs. A inaudible gasp left your lips seeing that the girl was someone you knew. You didn't know her name, but you had seen her as a back up dancer in several of their stage performances and in one of their videos. Her hands were tied together over her head that Kyung was holding down with one hand. That explains why he didn't have any marks on his skin to show he was cheating. You saw his hand creep up from her waist to her s were he twisted and pulled her with his nails. The girls let out moans of pleasure as he did. You could watch no more.

You didn't care if the little punk was doing something important, you had to findout for yourself. You barged into the recording booth you knew he was in to see he was listening to one of his tracks that he produced himself. You threw the headphones off of his head and threw them on the floor. He turned around looking pissed off until he saw your teary face and the deep huffing from yoru sobs.

"Noona, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Did you know?" you asked.

"Know what?" he asked.

"Don't play with me! Did you know about Kyung and that back updancer!" you yelled throwing your purse on the floor.

"Noona..." his voice trailed off.

"Tell me! DId you know Zico!? Did you know about this?" you yeleld hitting his chest.

"I'm so sorry Noona" he said hid head dipping down.

"Why didn't you tell me! Why Zico, you're one of my best friend! Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you save me from heart ache!?" you yelled hitting him with each question.

Suddenly you stopped as you got this uneasy feeling in your stomach. You held your stomach as you could feel your throat flexa bit and your stomach churned uneasily. Water filled yoru mouth and you immediatly ducked over a trash can next to the producing desk, the contents of your stomach emptyin into the trash can. You felt ZIco kneel beside you and move your hair from your face and you continued to throw up. When you stopped, Zico gave you water to wash your mouth out and spit into the trash can.

"Noona, are you okay?" Zico asked.

"I don't think so" you said before throwing up again.