When he cheats on you Kyung part 2

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"Can you hold my hand?" You asked as you sat on the toilet.

"Yeah" he nodded taking the hand you reached out for him.

You exhaled deeply as you set the timer and put it on the sink waiting that minute for it to be up. Zico gently squeezed you hand as you shuffled your feet around nervous. You looked at him with nervous big eyes biting your lip hard. He signed deeply and could only give you a look of encouragement with a small smile making you squeeze his hand. You tried smiling back but a small tear escaped your eye before you quickly wiped it away. 

BBBBBRRRRIIIINNNG!

You gasped loudly at the sound of the timer going off. Zico motioned his head toward the small little stick that was on the counter sink next to the timer. A shaky breath fell from your lips turning towards the counter. The grip you had on Zico's hand tightened each second while your free hand grabbed the little stick that would decide your fate. With it now in your grasp you turned it so that the result was in your view. Zico only watched as your hand shook and trembled until the little stick fell from your grasp and to the tile floor. Your shaky hand came up to your mouth covering the gasping sobbing sound that slipped from your lips. Your looked at Zico, showing your teary watery eyes.

"Noona?" He whispered.

"I'm pregnant" you whispered before continuing to sob.

You leaned into his arms sobbing into his chest. Zico was unsure what to do at first but slowly his arms formed around you. Not only were you pregnant but you were pregnant with a man's baby who didn't want you anymore. You were pregnant with a man's baby who had been using you. You were pregnant with a baby who's father was right now probably having with rhat same woman. You were pregnant with a man's baby who was cheating on you. You were pregnant with a baby who would have no father. You were pregnant with a baby who would be a constant reminder of the man you loved. You were pregnant with a baby who now lays inside of your stomach. 

"What are you going to do?" Zico asked that haunting question.

"Don't tell him, do not tell Kyung, whatever you do don't tell Kyung" you warned parring from him.

"But noona"

"No Jiho, do not tell him or else I will say something about you and bring you into this" you interrupted him.

"Okay okay, but where are you going to go?" He asked as you raked your hair from your face.

"I'll stay at a friends house, somewhere he won't find me" you sniffled.

"Okay, but what are you gonna tell Kyung?" 

"I'll think of somthing, I'll think of something" you repeated looking at the ground.

And you did. You formulized a plan after talking with your best friends beside Zico. You told them you and Kyung needed a break and wanted some time away because he couldn't take the situation of you being pregnant. They were fine with it and said they could make some room for you. But what you were going to tell Kyung was very different. 

Looking out the front window you saw him park his car and you sighed, now it was the time. With your suitcase in hand and your carry on bag on your shoulder you opened the front door. Kyung whistled happily as he walked up the front step to you. He stopped eyeing your bags and then suddenly grinned.  

"Where you going yeobo? Surprise trip? Did you plan a trip for us?" He asked grinning.

You just past him and went to the taxi that was waiting for you on the curb. You opened the trunk and out in your suitcase as well your carry on bag. Kyung followed you as you did this still wondering what was going on. He scratched his head seeing you didn't answer his questions and grabbed your wrist just as you were going to sit in the taxi. 

"What is this yeobo? Where are you going? Why are you going?" He asked frantic.

You really didn't want to do this. But you had to. Even if he was cheating on you and is the father of your child, you still loved him. And you knew that this baby would ruin his career as well as the cheating scandal. As much as he deserves it, you didn't want that to happen. You just didn't have the heart to watch everything he trained and worked for go down the drain. 

You turned to him with a look of annoyance.

"I'm leaving you, and I'm not coming back" you harshly said.

"What, why yeobo?" He asked gripping your wrist tightly.

"Because I'm tired of you, you bore me now, there's no excitement on this relationship anymore. You don't excite me like in the beginning of the relationship, so now I'm leaving you for something more" you scoffed ,taking a snotty face at him.

"Yeobo" he whispered his eyes getting teary.

A loud scoff fell from your lips.

"Yeobo? Is that all you can say? I tell you that I'm ,leaving you and that you no longer excite me and all you say is Yeobo? There really is no percentage of man in you" you snickered eyeing him up and down.

"Why are you saying this? Why are you being like this?" He whispered.

"I've been seeing Changbum from 100%, he's a real man and brings me excitement that you don't. Now if you don't mind, I have to go" you said shaking off his hand.

You slipped into the taxi and closed the door. Kyung out his hands on the glass whole you just picked at your nails before slipping on your sunglasses telling the drover where to go. You could hear Kyung calling your name and saying yeobo as if to grab your attention. You didn't dare turn to him, if you did you were sure you would cry if you saw his face. It seemed like the driver was taking his time before driving away. In the rear view mirror you could see Kyung run after the taxi but the taxi was too fast for him.

---------Five months later

"Oh my gosh, ______, you look like your gonna explode" Minzy said as she rubbed your belly.

"Well excuse me but I'm pregnant" you yawned trying to prop yourself up.

"Here I help" Bom cheered as she put a pillow behind you back.

"Thank you Unnie" you smiled at her.

"So any word from Kyung?" Dara asked lying next to you.

You smiled a bit as you s rooted yourself up with Bom's and Minzy's help.

"Nope, not a word" you shook your head. 

"Aish that boy, really when your carrying his kid" Bom made a face.

"Yeah well he's a guy with a career, a baby would ruin it so he's so young too" you sighed.

"Where's Chaerin?" You asked looking around.

"Went to get more baby clothes, you know her, she can't help herself" Dara rolled her eyes.

----------CL

"Aigo this one is so cute" CL giggled as she pot the baby clothes over her arm.

CL continued to browse the baby clothes and swooning over the cute little clothes not being able to help herself. Browsing the clothes CL saw she had taken all the cute ones and decided to look at stuff for herself. Going over to the women section CL had to cross over the guys section. Looking at the clothes she heard a gasp and a pat on her shoulder. Turning she looked to see Kyung.

"Oh my gosh your CL, I am such a fan of 2ne1" Kyung said in a high pitched voice.

"Kyung?" CL gasped shocked.

"Yes from block B, wait why do you have bay clothes? Are you having a baby?" He asked.

"No stupid, did you forget _____ is stay with me? Hello did you forger she's pregnant and staying with us" she said knocking on his head.

"What?______?"Kyung asked his jaw loosening.

"Yeah, she said you guys were on a break because you couldn't handle the fact she's pregnant" CL nodded with a bit of attitude.

Kyung couldn't believe it. This was were you had been. The day you left and told him he didn't excitement you anymore he had practically died. He had marched over to T.O.P Entertainment to beat up Changubum but none of them didn't even know a girl by your name. Ever since then he hadn't been able to find you. Not even Zico had a clue and Kyung knew you guys were best friends. He thought Zico might have had a clue, but he didnt. Kyung wamted to know where you were and qhy you had lied to him when you left for the past five months. And now he was hearing that you were pregnant and with the 2ne1 girls.

 

----------

I'm gonna make this into another part with the final resolution or else it would've been like super long.