When he cheats on you (Taeil)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"Agi, are you going to come over for lunch?" 

"Aniyo my singing teacher called me, I have classes" 

"Arasso, I'll see you later then" 

You hung up your phone and sighed. It seemed that Taeil would always be busy, more than when you two first got together. He was always having singing and dancing classes to help improve himself. You knew he could already hold a high note for a long time and reach notes higher than your  own voice, so why did he need to improve? He wasnt the best dancer but he did fine in Freeze. You understood that it was probably to impress all the fans, but you missed him. 

It was about one in the evening so you just put on a jogging suit and decided to go on a little run. Your short muscular legs carried you around the neighborhood and to the park were you just ran around the park a few times. As you ran around you saw all the young couples holding hands or sharing ice creams as they walked through the park. You stopped seeing a couple holding hands as the boy held a balloon that said happy birthday, probably for the girl. 

The couple smiled as the boy gave the girl a small wrapped gift from his pocket and shyly gave it to the girl. The girl jumped with a little bit of joy and took the small gift unwrapping it. The boy rubbed the back of his head shyly as the girl opened the little box and saw what it was. The girl jumped on the boy with joy thanking him. Then she turned around and the boy took the gift from her and help put the necklace around her neck. Instantly your finger touched the pendant hanging on the necklace. It was a simple half moon with a star by it, but you remeber the meaning behind it.

"Why is the moon incomplete?" 

"Cause I represent the half moon and your the star. The star of my life and I'm not complete without you. That's why the moon ius incomplete" 

Tears started to build up in your eyes as you panted from your run and sat on a bench. The access water slipped down your cheeks falling down your chin as you sniffled trying to hold them back. You wrapped your arms around your own body trying to comfort yourself as all these couples walked by happy. 

Taeil's hands were foreign to you now. You couldn't remember the last time you held his  hand in your own, feeling his soft palm against yours. You couldn't remember the warmth that would envelope yours on cold nights. You forgot how his touch felt when his thumb would trace your palm. You forgot how it felt to have the empty spaces between your fingers filled when he would enlace his fingers with yours. 

But you did remember how protected you felt when you held his hand. You remember how his hands would cup you face. You remember how he'd caress your back softly at night. You remember how your stomach would explode with butterflies when he'd your thighs. You remember how he'd play with your fingers she he was nervous. You remembered how he would pet your hair and play with your ends when you laid on his chest. 

You enlace your fingers together and placed your forehead on the fist trying to remember how Taeil's hands felt. How died they feel? It's been two months since you last felt his touch. As much as your strained your brain to remember, you couldn't. Was it warm? Was it soft? Was his fingers bony? Was it rough? was his hand big or small? Just what was his touch like again? 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, how can I help you?" 

"I made a reservation under _______" you answered the host.

"Okay follow me" the tuxedoed the man smiled.

He lead you to a table with two seats in the middle of the restaurant and plulled out the seat. You smiled, the hosts smiley aura cintagious. He brought out a nice bottle of wine and put in the ice box after pouring you a small glass. 

Taeil and were supposed to go out tonight after he said he had a half day of work and classes. You had made the reservation and got dolled while he was in class. He said to meet him at the restaurant and not wait for him. So you got dressed early and here you were. You had gotten dolled up in a light pink bandage dress with white heels and your hair in a French twist. Your make up was simple and so was your jewelery . 

You sat happy that you could spend the night with Taeil after so long and then spend the night with him. You just wanted to cuddle with him and remember how he'd caress your shoulders and back as you listened to his heart beat. A smiled went to your face as nothing could ruin your moment of happiness. But happiness didn't always last. 

10 mins 

15 mins 

25 mins 

45 mins 

1 hour 

You sighed as you looked at the time on your watch again you had sitting there for more than an hour. The host kept coming asking if you wanted something from the menu, but you declined saying that you were waiting for your guest. You just kept sipping the wine until finally the wine was gone and you had a faint blush on your cheeks. The resturant was about yo close so you paid for the wine and grabbed you coat. You felt ashamed and embarrassed for waiting so long only to be stood up. You must have looked like a fool sitting there alone all prettied up for nothing.

You took your phone from your purse and dialed in a number.

"Bwoh! I'm playing videogames hurry it up" you heard the unusual deep voice ask.

"Pyo oppa, did Taeil's classes end?" You sighed.

"Classes? There weren't classes today, Taeil told me he was going to meet you at the park and then go to some restaurant" PO .

"Well I waited at the restaurant and he never showed" you huffed starting to get angry. 

"Hold on, hyung have you seen Baby Taeil?" You heard PO ask.

"Jaehyo told me he saw him headed towards the dressing room" PO .

"Okay well I'll see what he's up to" you sighed. 

You got into your car and started to drive over to Stardom. Getting there you parked right in front of the building and got out slipping on your white peacoat shielding yourself from the cold. Entering the building you showed the front lady your pass and went to the elevator knowing exactly where the dressing rooms were.

Impatience build up in you as you bit your bottom lip waiting to get to the floor. Irritation was also something build up in you after being stood up at the restaurant for two hours. The elevator dinged and you were happy that at least something was cooperating with you. Your heels clicked as you went down the hallway and to the dressing room. But before you opened the door, you checked your hair and make up and fixed your dress to flash a bit more of leg. Then you opened the door and everything was gone. 

Your jaw hung loose and your eyes grew . Grip on the door knob tightened . Knees grew weak. Heart stopped. Blood went cold. Angry was gone. Betrayal replaced it. 

Taeil was on the couch shirtless with another girl on top of him. The girl straddeled his waist as they made out heavily on the couch. The girl was also missing her shirt and her skirt was hiked up. Tears slipped down your cheeks watching as his big hand caressed her back and another held her, petting the goosebumps from the cold night away. You made a sound of a stifled scream crossed with a gasp as you yearned for breath. This got their attention as Taeil opened an eye to see who it is. He gasped and pulled away from the girl seeing you.

His wide shocked eyes took you in. His eyes scanned you from your white heels up to the bit of lean thigh you flashed to the hip hugging bangage dress . His eyes stopped at the tears flowing down your cheeks ruining the mascara and eyeliner you put on. He was lost for words as your pink lipsticked lips tried gasping for air and words. But all that effort just let you give out a sob before turning away. Taeil jumped from the couch pushing the girl away going after you. 

You covered your mouth as tears slipped down your cheeks as you as you made you way back to the elevator. But the tears blinded you vision and your weak knees made you give out and fall in the hallway. You cried not caring if anybody heard you or if you ruined your make up. You just started to crawl away still crying wanting to get away. But Taeil had caught up to you and he fell to his knees by your side. His hands grasped your shoulder calling your name as you cried. 

All this time of wanting to remember his touch, you wanted it gone now. You shrugged his grip off of your shoulder but he repeatedly grabbed your shoulder trying to talk to you. 

"_______, I'm so sorry"

"Let go of me" you cried batteling against his touch.

"Please listen to me" 

"No! Let me go!" 

You didn't care about what he had to say. You had seen enough. You had seen enough to know that you were nothing to him. And there was nothing he could say to you. His words were  meaning nothing to you, so why was he trying to get to listen to him. You just wanted to go away. His grip on your shoulder were starting to try and get you to turn towards , so you did the one thing you could think of to make him let you go. He turned you towards him, and as you turned your hand went across his face. 

*SMACK* 

The sound echoed the hallway as Taeil's eyes widdened. A red mark was already starting to form on his cheek from your slap. You huffed as you drew your hand back, your own palm stinging from the contact. Taeil turned back towards you his eyes moist as well as filled with shock. But in a flash, you found you wrists planted against the low wall along with the back of your head, the rest of your body lying awkwardly on the floor. You cried out against his tight . But in that moment the elevator's doors opened. Out stepped B-bomb and PO. 

They looked down at the scene of your tear stained face and your wrists that were starting to turn purple from Taeil's grip. They saw the red bruise on Taeil's cheek along with the fact he was missing his shirt and there were hickeys on his chest. Their eyes darted towards the girl who suddenly emerged, hair a mess and hickeys on her neck. B-bomb's fist tightend as he grabbed Taeul by his shoulder and pulled him back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" B-bomb growled shoving Taeil into the opposite wall.

With no grip left on you, you sat up and jumped on PO who help you up. You arms clunged his neck crying into his shoulder as B-bomb held Taeil into the wall. PO held you in his arms and looked at Taeil who was looking at the two of you with tears in his eyes, but PO just shook his head. 

"Let's take you home" PO said letting you go.

B-bom let go of Tail and followed the two of you as PO placed a hand on the small of you back guiding you into the elevator. B-bomb put a hand on your shoulder rubbing it in a comforting manner. PO drove you home in your car while B-bomb followed in his car. All the while, you curled into his torso crying in his chest as he wrapped an arm around your back petting your hair. He just let you cry into his chest until he got home and guided you into your apartment, you didn't share a home with Taeil. He made you drink some water and take some sleeping medicine while B-bomb waited in the car. 

"Are you going to leave him?" PO asked suddenly.

You nodded. 

"What's going to happen? Are you still going to talk to him?" 

You shook your head. 

"Will you still talk to us?" 

You were hesitant on answering that. Block B had been your bestest bunch of friends through PO who you've known since kindergarten. You didn't have anyone else except for your aunt and uncle who own a little fish resturant . but you nodded your head. 

"Come , let's get you to bed" he said seeing your sleepy expression. 

You were in fact really tired, especially from the crying and the bottle of wine. PO picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room lying you on your bed softly. You moaned turning over as he took off your heels and turned the lights off. Knowing you were fast asleep, he sat on the edge of the bed looking at you. 

"Try to sleep, just forget everything for awhile" he sighed before getting up.