When he cheats on you (Jaehyo)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

"Yay! The beach!" You yelled running towards the water.

"Babe! Come back!" Jaehyo yelled. 

 You laughed ripping off your tshirt and shorts and threw them behind you. You shivered a bit at the first cold touch of the water, but continued running into the waves. You dived into the wave and popped back up pushing your hair back turning back towards the shore. Jaehyo was gathering up the clothes you were so fast to get rid of. He made a face looking at you as you stood up in the water giggling. He couldn't help but smile at you as you walked closer to him and he threw your clothes on your towel that you had abandoned. He took one step in the water and cringed at the cold touch taking the step back.

"Come in babe" you encouraged him. 

"The water is like ice, it's cold" he complained.

"Please?" You begged pouting. 

"No" he shook his head.

 You pouted and splashed him making him jump back. You grinned mischeviously as you spanned your arms out and made a big wave towards him making Jaehyo give a cry out at the cold water. He made a  face as you dived back into the water and disappeared in the sandy water. He sighed taking a step and whimperd in the water but took another step until he was knee deep in the ater to where you had been. He scanned the water a bit trying to find you whn he fetl something hit his leg and looked down. Down below there was a small flash of blue catching his eyes and he squated trying to see what it was. You popped up from the water and grabbed his neck pulling his down with you. He grunted as you pulled him in the water drenching him. You popped up with your arms still around his neck as he picked you up by your thighs making your legs circle his waist.

"That was dirty" he glared lightly.

"Minahae" You smiled giving him an eskimo kiss. 

"Aniyo, I'm mad at you" he shook his head.

"Oppa" You whined pouting.

"Ani, nothing you can do" he said. 

 You pouted but pecked his cheek but he refused to look at you playfully making you smile. You grabbed him by his chin and made him turn towards you lightly. You smiled turning your head and kissing him fully on the lips wrapping your arms around his neck again. Jaehyo smiled against your lips until you felt yourself soaring through the air an landed in the water. You gasped standing in the water to see Jaeyhyo laughing and poiting at you. You glared running at him while he ran away. Running after him you splashed him as best at you can while he backwards ran away from you. He laughed seeing that you weren't able to keep up with him until he stopped and grabbed you again. You shrieked as he fell backwards with you on top of him in the water. He laughed  as you pushed your hair back.

"Saranghae" he said pushing a piece of hair back for you.

"Saranghae Oppa" You smiled before kissing him again. 

You guys spent the rest of the day at the beach until the sunset where you sat on the sand and look at the sky. He wrapped you up in his jakcet and put an arm around your shoulders pulling you close. You smilled turning towards him and resting your head on his shoulder watching as the sunset on the horizon. But soon the sunset had to end and you guys gathered up your stuff putting it in the car. All through the car ride, you held his unoccupied hand leaning on his shoulder as he drove towards your house. He would smile down at you every once in a while while you rubbed his bare arm snugging up to his torso, his body radiating heat. Jaehyo would kiss the top of your head whenever he could and whispered 'i love you's in your ear. Right now, you couldn't be happier. 

"Did you have fun?" he asked walking you to your front door.

"Of course I did" You grinned up at him.

"Do you think we can have some more fun?" he asked leaning towards you. 

 You blushed as he smiled down at you. Behind him there was a sound of him locking the car with the car button on his keys. He continued to lean into you until his lips traced down from your temple to your lips. You gasped as he pressed his lips onto yours hard his hands rubbing down your torso, your own hands going to his chest and the other to wrap around the back of his neck. One of his hands left your waist to the door knob that held you key as he turned it for you, not pulling apart, and pushed the door open. His body pressed against yours, making you take steps back into the dark of your apartment pulling him with you. Once in, Jaehyo used his feet to kick the door closed dropping his keys somewhere random on the floor and pushing the jacket he gave you off of your shoulders. You gasped as your back bumped into the wall, Jaehyo's tongue slipping into your mouth exploring every inch that he could. You moaned your own hands roaming over his bare torso free of the t shirt he sported at the beach. He pulled you from the wall and towards the room where again he kicked the door closed. 

-------Next Morning

You moaned awakening from you wonderful slumber hoping to find Jaehyo. But sadly he wasn't there, but there as your phone in his place with a composed text message waiting for you. You sighed with a small smile grabbing it to see what it said. 

Dear Beautiful, 

You looked so peaceful this morning, I didn't want to wake you up. But I had classes today and Zico wanted me at the dorms early to talk to me. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for when you woke up. I hope you slept well, I'll see you hopefully later on today. 

Love, Derphyo

You laughed at the name he put under himself and saved the message into your drafts. You stretched your arms out with a satisfied moan when your stomach growled signaling you that it was time to eat. Blushing you kicked your legs over the edge of your bed and went to stand up when your legs gave you and you landed on your face. All you could do was blush and cover your face glad that Jaehyo wasn't here to see that. You gripped the edge of your bed and pulled yourself up slowly walking to the kitchen to fix something to eat as you tried not to fall again. Your face was ed the wholetime thinking of why you weren't able to move so good. 

-----Weeks Later

You smiled as you watched the TV show that was on the TV in front of you. You were sitting on the floor framed by Jaehyo's legs as he sat on the couch texting someone. You didn't care, Doremon was on and you were into the TV show to care. Behind the childish cartoon sounds, you heard all the dings of Jaehyo's phone when he got a text message adn the sounds of his clicking away at the text buttons. A bowl of popcorn was sat in your lap as you laughed watching the TV show. Suddenly he got up placing his phone on the night stand next to the couch. He kissed the top of your head as he went to the hallway leading to the bathroom. You laughed pointing to the TV show just when his phone rang. You paused the TV show grabbing his phone knowing that most likely it would be Zico or Boss-hyung. 
"Yaboseyo?" you answered putting more popcorn into your mouth.

"Oppa, it's Sun-ye, i want to know if your coming over again tonight, I bought something that you might like, I'll send you a picture" a seductive girl's voice said.

There was a ding and a vibrate against your face signaling that you got a text message. You paled as you pulled away and opened the text message. Your heart stopped as the girl's voice started calling for Jaehyo again. Your knees went weak making you fall as you continued to look at what that girl sent. It was a girl with long black hair with a thin waist and big breats wearing a cheetah bra and matching thong with a pink bow. She had on black fishnets and black heels as she perked her out. She was bent over showing off more than a good amount of cleavelege than necessary. A gasp fell from your lips as you tried to breath, but not air was coming through making you hyperventalte in heavy pants. Tears slipped down your eyes falling to your thigh. 

"Babe?" Jaehyo whispered.

He dropped to your side look over your shoulder at what your were looking at. He cursed right in your ear seeinghte picture of the girl. 

"Babe" he started.

"Why?" you gasped.

"Why did you do it?" You cried turning towards him.

"Why did I do what?" he asked backing up.

"Don't bull me, why? Why is this girl sending you pictures of her in lingerie? Why did she ask if you were coming over again? Why is she buying things that she think you might like?" you cried jumping to your feet.

"I don't know, maybe the wrong number?" He gulped.

"Jaehyo! Don't lie to me, did you and her sleep together?" you closed your eyes.

 He gulped hesitant looking at you. But he lookedat the ground closing his eyes nodding. 

"Why? Why? Jaehyo, you knew everything I've been through with my ex boyfriend, with my trust issues, why did you do it Jaehyo? Why did you do it after how long it took for me to let you in, after I gave my trust, after i gave you my ity" You cried at the last part.

Jaehyo was quiet looking at the ground as he took in your words.

"How long Jaehyo?" you whispered.

"A month" he answered.

Your hand clenched around his phone before you threw it in his direction. It went shattering as it hit the wall next to him. He flinched hearing the noise, but looking up at your angry teary eyed face, he knew that nothing he could say would make anything better. He knew what he did was wrong, and it was even more wrong that he didn't stop. 

"Get out! I never want to see you again!" You cried poiting to the door.

 He obey without a word, turning on the ball of his foot and heading towards the door. He didn't even put on his shoes, he just grabbed them and went out the door. WIth the click of a door, you went crumbling to your knees hugging your shoulders as you sobbed. Why did he do it? After all those months he took to get close to you and earn your trust After all the time he took to get you to open up to him. After everything he did to just even make you smile. After he knew what you went htrough with your ex. He knew your ex boyfriend was abusive to you and would always cheat on you, but you couldn't leave him. One time you did, and he hunted you down and beat you until you were black and blue, but never the face, he never hit the face. It wasn't until your cousin Pyo found him about to beat you into unconsciousness that he was arrested after Pyo beat the living life out of him and Minhyuk called the cops.  He knew all of this happened to you, so why did he do it? Why did Jaehyo do it? Why Jaehyo? 

 That was all you could ask yourself as you cried curling into a small ball on the living room floor of your apartment.