When you act ghetto-Zico

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

PLEASE READ THIS PART!!!!!

I was thinking about this when I was with my friends and we were pretending to be gangster and just being the manly pigs we were. And then we starte talking about something that made us all mad, so we starting cursing and doing that 'finger thing' where you only have the thumb and foregfinger out and you sort of just wipe it back and forth through the air. We were saying like 'oh hell no' and 'f that' and 'f this' and getitng loud, basically just getting ghetto. When one of my friends was just like 'I don't think any guys can handle us when we get mad overa topic'. And as if by some magic a guy next to us that we knew was like 'yeah, You guys are crazy' and rolled his eyes. Of course since we were already in our ghetto thug mode by the topic, we kind of all go mad at him and were like 'Who's crazy?, I'll show you crazy' and started yelling at him until he kind of ran away.   And don't get offended for me using the word ghetto, don't mean to be offensive but thats the only word I can really think of to describe the behavior I want.

-------

Okay so we all know Block B have this image that they are gangster and thug, with the chains and gangs like in Nalina and Nillili Mambo with the fighting and the gangster wardrobe. But everyone should know that the real thug is you, Zico's girlfriend. You were ladylike; you crossed your legs like a lady, use manners and ettiquette, were very friendly, dressed appropriatly, you were just very ladylike. That was until somebody had an attitude with you and pissed you off, especially when you were trying to be nice. You weren't like a hood thug, just you knew how to fight and talk to someone if you needed to. Like if you were handing someone a drink they had the nerve to slap the drink out of your hand, there was just a whole transformation that happened. The smile was gone, the soft poliet eyes were gone, the motherly aura was gone, even the neat polished hair was gone. It was all replaced by a grimace, hard fiery eyes, a pissed off cloud of anger, and long loose locks. You had actually gotten fired from your last job cause some girl did that and you threw her out of the resturant by her hair just becasue she got mad that her boyfriend had give you a big tip. What a , right? 

Well anyways, you were just practicing your dance for debut which was just a month away and you didn't want to mess up so you were practicing really hard. It was around lunch time and you had been there since about eight in the morning, so about four hours of practice time, but you were willing to practice all day if you had to. Zico said he had his own schedule, so you weren't planning on seeing him today, which is good. Means he won't be there watching you and distracting you while you tried to practice.

You turned off the music and sat on the floor panting as sweat dripped down your chin. You put your hands on your thighs leaning on them as you dipped your head down trying to catch your breath. But you ended up falling to your back still panting as you closed your eyes wanting very much to pass out, but pushed past the exhaustion. You laid there for a second before pushing yourself back up and standing to your feet to grab your water bottle out of your bag and take a very long drink. You panted as you took the drink, feeling your whole body cool down just as the door opened. Out of the corner of your eye you could see it was Chung-hwa. What was she doing here?

Okay, so you know that there's always that one in the dramas that is always hates the main character for some odd reason? Like the main character 'stole' her oppa away from her, or is prettier than her, or is getting more attention than her? Yeah, Chung-hwa is that , except you didn't know why she hated you. She was always giving you snotty looks and rolling her eyes at you, and it took every thing in you to not punch her. But what was she doing here now? Trying to start something with her little posse that she's supposed to debut with?

"Aww is the little trainee practicing hard?" she asked making a baby voice.

"what do you want Chung-hwa?" you asked rolling your eyes at her.

"" she spat at you.

"What the hell did you just say?" you yelled glaring at her.

"You heard me, you ing " she sneered at you.

"I've never done anything to you for you to call me a " you spat bak at her.

"Oh really, been here only for a year an your already debuting before me who's been here three years? just doesn't sound right. What did you do huh? Sleep with the director?" she asked eyeing you up and down.

"Are you sure you're not the one sleeping around? And I don't mean with the director? Tell me Chung-hwa, how did you become the main singer, visual,and the leader of the group?" you asked smirking just the slightest.

She looked down at the floor as if guilty before glaring as she looked back up at you.

"Other people like to practice late as well, you should really leanr how to close a door all the way. The rooms areo only sound proof is closed all the way" you were fully smirkingthis time.

"You ing " she yelled running at you.

You quickly kicked her in the stomach which made her fall to the ground on her back. The two girls of her posse came running at you to punch you but you quickly ducked and punched one of them in the stomach. the other grabbed you by your hair and tugged on it, but you elbowed her in the stomach. The whole room was filled with groans of pain and girls screaming at each other,and one thing.....the door was closed. Sound proof.

Zico staggered into the dorm tired as heck from his schedule. He flopped on top of the couch groaning as he kicked off his shoes and massaged a small part of his back. He groaned massaging the knot out of his back and rolled onto his back about to pass out when the door slammed open. He shot up seeing you barge into the dorm all brusied up, hair a mess, lip busted and bloody, clothes a mess. He was about to say something when he saw you drag in someone by thier ear;Chung-hwa. If he thought you looked a mess, Chung-hwa looked even worse. Chung-hwa fell on the floor  of the living room and you were followed in by her two posse members. You panted putting your hands on your hips and bending over just a bit. Zico looked at the four of you.

"What the hell happened?" he yelled looking at you.

"Well this girl accused me of sleeping with the director and then decided to fight me when she found out that I knew she was sleeping with her manager and then these t wo decided to join in" you panted fanning your face.

"What the !" he yelled.

"Deal with them, I'm tired and I need a show" you panted heading towards the shower.

"No, you deal with this! What the heck! You beat three girls, you're debuting in a month, you three should be ashamd" he yelled pointing between the four of you.

"Don't make me beat you too" you warned from his room.

ZIco cursed in your direction before turning towards the three girls sitting on the living room. He sighed, why did his girlfriend haveto be such a thug? Suddenly JAehyo walked in from his room and stopped seeing the three beaten up girls.

"_____?" he asked motioning to them.

"Yup" Zico nodded.

"Dude, your girlfriend's such a thug, more thug than you' he chuckled going to the kitchen.

"Shut up, you try competing with her!" Zico whined pointing to you as you emerged from his room.