When he cheats on you (B-bomb part 2)

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

When he came back from tour, you didn't go with Rainy. She spent her lunch break waiting for them to arrive at the airport. What did you do? You stood behind in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee about to work a double. Yeah. You sat on a counter with a big mug of coffee in hand while the chefs move around you busy. But not even halfway though the cup, you dumped oit in the sink and went back to work. 

Your smile was fake as you took orders, delt with people's crap, lugged trays of food. Time has passed by and Rainy wasn't back so you covered her shift and area. But time began to weight down on you, your feet aching from the heels, shoulders hurting from the trays, wrists from the writing, your eyes were starting to get tired as well. Being a hostess and waitress was taking a toll on your feet. But thank god, Rainy decided to show up.

"Hey is my shift over?" She smiled at you. 

"It was over an hour and a half ago" you yawned. 

"What?! Oh " she cursed lightly. 

"Don't worry I clocked you in and got you covered" you smiled. 

"Oh my godreally? This is why I love you! I'll pay you back" she pounced on you. 

"Yah! Yah! Get off, I'm gonna get some coffee" you yawned going back to the kitchen.

Coffee had become a good friend of yours. Where ever you went, you had coffee to accompany you. You had it when you went; to study, in class, during breaks, with breakfast, last minute homework. It helped keep you amped and focused on your work. But it came to a point where you'd get a big headache when you didn't have it. May told you to lay off, but the pain was too much to bare at sometimes. You wanted at least one pain to go away.

"Hey how many cups of coffee is that?" May asked looking at you cup. 

"I don't know, its a large" you shrugged. 

"Yah! Give me that!" She went grabbing for it. 

"Ani! If I don't have my coffee I get a headache and then I get grumpy and then I piss you off and then we get into a fist fight" you pulled it away just in time. 

"You've been drinking too much coffee, it's going to put a toll on you later" she scoffed. 

"It helps me stay awake for work and school" you groaned. 

"Also work, when's the last time you went out? You've been doing double shifts all the time, go out tonight" she scolded. 

"Omma, I'm trying to rent an apartment so that you and your boyfriend can live together" you groaned putting your head on your binder. 

"Wae? I like living with you, spend the money you saved to go shopping, get dressed up, go some where, and stop calling me omma!" She exclaimed smacking the back of your head. 

So after the long bickering argument between you and May, she planned for you, her, and Rainy to go shopping after school. The day went on with school papers due, lectures, assignments with confusing directions. As wheel as overly expensive school lunches and a slight caffeine headache. But you down another small can of coffee and went on with your day before May picked you up from school and Rainy from her apartment. 

Rainy and May had pulled you into multiple shoes stores and went on a shoe rampage while you kind of stood back and tried on sneakers. They pulled you into dress stores, make up stores, clothes stores, jewellery stores. And somehow by the end of the day you had bags upon bags of stuff, not even remembering you had bought them. And also, Rainy and May had somehow convinced you to go to a nice restaurant with them. 

"Ahhhh I'm starting to get a head ache" you whined gripping your head. 

"I told you to lay off the coffee" May said in a 'I told you so' tone. 

"Ahhh I need coffee" you groaned calling a waitor. 

"Do you have coffee?" You whimpered to him. 

"No, I'm sorry but we have wine" he shook his head. 

"I need coffee not wine" you groaned. 

"_______ maybe a glass of wine might help take away the pain, we'll take some wine" Rainy said rubbing your shoulder. 

One glass of wine tuned to two, two turned into four and sure enough your head ache was gone. But another pain was brought up. 

"You know Rainy, you and Zico are so cute, you got a keeper" you smiled pushing her shoulder lightly. 

"_____, I think you've had one too many" May said taking your glass away. 

"Wait, wait, let me say something" you hiccupped.

"Rainy, hold onto Zico cause he's a good guy, he takes care of you, always texts you, makes sure your happy, but above all he's loyal" you slightly slurred holding her shoulder.

"______ stop, come on that's enough" Rain said.

"No cause, he's not like Minhyuk, he won't cheat on you like Minhyuk did to me, so stay with Zico, don't fall for somebody that found your secret admirer letter for somebody else. Don't fall for somebody with amazing dancing skills, an adorable dimple, muscular arms, or somebody that will surprise you at school with lunch, buy you couple shirts, or sing to you over the phone when you can't sleep, don't fall for somebody like that, cause you and Zico are perfect" you chocked out holding her hand. 

"____?" Rainy whispered seeing your glossy eyes. 

All the pain you had locked up with work and school. With written assignments, research papers, essays, video projects, angry customers, low tips, double shifts. It all came undone. You started to burst into tears right at the table. People at nearby tables looked at your table weirdly. 

"Why? I thought he loved me, he said that nobody would ever take him away from me. He said that he'd miss me while away. He said he'd love me no end. So why did he cheat on me? Was I not good enough? Was I not a good girlfriend? Was I boring Minhyuk? Did I become boring? Was our relationship boring? Why did you say you loved me? Did you not mean it Minhyuk?" You cried into your arms. 

"Um I'm sorry ladies, but you're gonna have to go" the waitor whispered to May. 

"We understand come on" May said grabbing you shoulders.

May was gentle as she walked you out of the resturant and helped you into the car. You just kept on muttering why over and over again. The whole car ride was filled with your cries from the front seat. Even when you got home, you were still crying. May didn't do anything, she just let you cry, knowing you had been holding it. She helped you lay in bed, by that time you has cried yourself into unconsciousness. But still, even in your sleep she heard you muttering his name. 

-Next Morning 

"May, I need coffee" you whined your head throbbing. 

You woke up still in your skin tight dress and heels that you wore to the restaurant. Your hair was a mess and make up was smeared. So before you went on a search for coffee, you changed, put your hair into a ponytail, and cleaned your face. By then your head was pounding like a coal mine had replaced your brain. You groaned opening cupboards and the pantry trying to find the coffee tin. But it seems May had hid the coffee time again. 

You groaned falling to your knees holding your head at the pain. With a groan, you tried to go searching for ibuprofen or any type if pain killers, but of course you just had be out at the time. Your head was throbbing and your vision was pulsing like a pick axe was being hit against your head over and over again. You sent the best text you could to Rainy asking to get you pain killers and ibuprofen. Lying on the kitchen floor in pain you heard the door bell ring and perked up hoping it was Rainy with coffee. 

"Rainy! My savior!" You whipped open the door. 

It wasn't Rainy. 

"Minhyuk?" You breathed seeing his face. 

"_____" he did the same. 

"Why are you here?" You panic ally asked.

"I want To talk to you" he slowly admitted. 

"Go away! Go back to that model!" You yelled causing your head to hurt more. 

"No! I won't go away, please _____ listen to me" he begged.

"Go away! I don't want to see your face" you yelled trying to slam the door on him.

"______ please I need you to listen to me" he said catching the door. 

"No! Just go away Minhyuk!" You yelled. Your head ache began to increase. 

"Stopp calling me Minhyuk! I was never Minhyuk to you! Stopp calling me that by that name!" He yelled storming in. 

"What am I supposed to call you! Cheater! Lier! Faker! Playboy! Womanizer! Or a man that fakes his love for women and strings them along?!" You yelled trying to push your head ache aside. 

"I never faked my love for you! nor have I stringed you along!" He yelled making your head pound. 

You fell to your knees holding your head whimpering. You wanted the pain gone. You wanted your head ache gone. You wanted Minhyuk gone. You wanted everything just gone. But the feeling of Minhyuk's arms around you, told you nothing was going to disappear. 

"When I told you I loved you I meant every word that night. I meant everything I said when I held you that night and sang you to sleep. You were more than good enough, when you dealt with my fits and crazy fans, when you would send me texts encouraging me to practice hard, when you'd listen to my rage rants without complaining, when you offered to help clean my room, I would always think 'how is this girl with me?'. That model from Singapore may have taken me away from you but she didn't take my heart from you. When I left for tour that day, I left my heart here with you knowing that you'd keep it safe and it wouldn't get lost or taken" he whispered in your . 

He held onto you tightly from behind. You were still in his arms frozen in place as he talked. Fresh tears rolled down your face when you felt wetness on your shoulder. B-bomb was crying. No, you weren't going to let him back into your heart. He didn't deserve it. You started to struggle in his arms. 

"You were never boring to me, there was never a day that was boring or dull between us. Neither were you a bad girlfriend. You don't deserve what I did to you, but you deserve to know that whatever you felt or thought is false, and I'm sorry for making you think any of that" he cried into the back of your head. 

"Can you please look at me? I want to see you again before I leave and then I'll be out of your hair" he begged. 

Just one look and he'll be gone.  You kept chanting that in your head as you took a breath and turned your head slowly. Your casted down eyes slowly flickered up to him seeing his teary dark eyes look down at you. Even crying he still looked handsome. His hands were on your shoulders holding you in place as you two looked at each other. His hand traveled up your neck to your cheek your cheek with his thumb. His thumb slowly got closer yo your bottom lip until he was it tenderly under his callloused thumb. His eyes were almost pleading you as you exhaled slowly looking at him. You didn't want to but your own eyes were pleading him too. Pleading to feel his love and prove it to you again. He must of understood because soon his lips were crushing your own. 

His kiss was powerful, sending your back to the wood floor with a light thud. He wanted to proive he still loved you. It was just supposed to be one look, but you didn't want him to stop. You didn't want to stop his roaming lips or hands. You didn't  him to stop caressing your body. You didn't stop him when he kicked the front door close nor when you felt him pick you up. 

-Much Later 

You were asleep on his chest lying on your bed. The covers were over the both of you. You may have been asleep but B-bomb wasn't. He was playing with your enlaced hand while you slept. He sighed looking at your much smaller hand.

"How is this girl with me?" 

 

 

 

This us like the longest chapter yet!!!! Oh my god!!!!