When he sees pictures of you

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

 

Credits to peachtaozi for letting me use her format, arigatou!!! 

Zico

"Arg babe what are you doing here?" Zico groaned looking at the pictures he found in your computer documents.

"What do you mean?" You asked curious.

"What are you doing, using your friends leg as a guitar while head banging and doing the rock sign" he groaned disapproving. 

"Hey! I like that picture I was at an Miyavi concert, shut up" you made a face at him.

"And this one, cross eyes really babe?" He nagged.

*smack* 

"Yes really " you answered an anime vein popping.

"Ugh and it just keeps on going" he shook his head as if to shake the pain away.

"You know what if you're going to use my computer yo criticize my pictures then get off" you growled at him. 

"I'm surprised I haven't seen a see food one yet" he raised both his eyebrows.

"And I'm ignoring you now" you said walking away.

"Oh I found the see food picture!" He exclaimed as if he was proud.

 

U-kwon

While you were cleaning up a bit around your apartment U-kwon was sitting on the couch with your laptop. He was just browsing though and you let him since there wasn't anything private on it. He sighed as he changed the song and decided to go through your pictures. But mostly all he saw was pictures of fandoms, stars, and clothes. But then a document was labeled "never again". Curious, he clicked on it and almost immediately he started laughing.

There he saw pictures of your guy friends dressed in lingerie, you dressed in a sumo suit, you in a tuxedo with a drawn mustache. But his eyes bugged seeing the ones of you and your girlfriends posed rather provocative with each other. But started laughing seeing you and your girlfriends in tuxedos looking like mafia bosses.

Finished with cleaning, you sat by him and looked at what he was looking at. You gasped having forgotten that you had that document and quickly grabbed the laptop. He giggled as you panicked shutting down the laptop.

"You saw nothing!" You yelled hugging the laptop to your chest,.

"Oh your friend are so interesting wearing tuxedos"  he giggled into his hands. 

"You saw nothing! Absolutely nothing!" You continued to exclaim.

U-kwon just continued to giggle. 

 

Kyung

'Oh god oh god oh god, what is all this!' Kyung thought to himself.

"Oppa what are you looking at?" You asked looking over his shoulder.

"Why do you not have any yadong like U-kwon?" Kyung whined.

"Are you serious?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! I want to see what kind of yadong girls look at" he nodded.

*smack* 

"Owwwwwe" he whined.

"I don't look at stuff like that nastty greasy Park Kyung" you said blowing on your palm now.

"But you have nothing I interesting on here, just pictures of you doing peace signs with friends, not interesting" he huffed going through them.

"Wait!" He exclaimed.

"What?" You blinked.

"This picture of you and your friend almost like yadong" he squinted.

*smack* 

 

Jaehyo

"This is a really pretty picture of you" he pointed to the screen. 

You scooted closer to him to see what he was talking about. You had left your Facebook open and he was just scrolling through to see what Facebook was like. He stumbled upon many pages, pictures, statuses, and such while browsing. But a friend of yours had posted a picture of you and some friends from last weekend. It was just of you wearing a stripped tang top and shorts without any make up since you were with your girlfriends.

"Ani, I look terrible" you shook your head. 

"Ani, you look great! Naturally pretty in here and here and here" he said clicking through your photos.

"That last one was of my guy friend" you said making him stop.

"Oh yeah he's pretty too" he jokded.

 

B-Bomb

"What is this!" B-bomb yelled catching you off guard.

You frantically ran to your room where he was on your computer. He was raking his hand through his hair as he stared at the computer. You ran to his side to see him looking at a/pictures of you and your girlfriends all dolled up and sitting by a lake on the grass or on big rocks. It was a really pretty picture.

"What? That was my friends birthday party" you explained.

"Why wasn't I invited?" He huffed his cool act obviously gone.

"Cause it was invite only" You said hesitant.

"If I knew you were going to be that pretty, I would've gone to make sure no boy hits on you" he pouted.

"Oppa, it was an all girl party" you reassured him.

"Oh I knew that" he said gathering back his cool.

 

Taeil

"Wow so pretty" Taeil gasped.

You shook your head as you continued to read the book you were involved with. Tail had asked to see your prim pictures that you told him about when you tools him your story of going atagy. He didn't believe you and wanted to see what you looked like at prom. So far all he's said is 'beautiful. And 'no way'. You didn't think you're prom had been that great. 

"Wow that has throne" 

Wait what? Thorns?

"So colorful" 

Colors? My dress was white.

"How rare" 

Rare? What the what?

"Wow that's cheap"

Wait! What is he looking at?

You craned his neck to look t the computer screen. He had been looking at pictures of fishes. 

 

PO

"Bi, how come you never so this in front of me" he pouted cutely despite his deep voice.

"Hm?" You hummed looking at the computer screen.

There were about a bunch of pictures of you doing aegyp on your computer that no body knew about. PO did enoughaegyo for the two of you. You face palm hoping that he wouldn't find those. But low and behold your aegyo document was open. The pone PO was on was you doing big puppy eyes with your cheeks puffed and a peace sign by your cheek.

"Do it!" He jumped in the seat.

"Was?" You blinked.

"Cause I want to see!" He pouted.

 You sighed and closed you eyes getting ready for it. Then you snapped your eyes open and put your fists by your cheek and made your eyes big kicking a leg put as you turned slightly to the side. He squealed bouncing in the seat holding his head. 

"You're so cute, I just want to bite you" he admitted cutely grinning