Hurt part 2

YO BBC Scenerios YO!

I know this is long over due. Minahyo >.

-----------

Minnie's back came into contact with the comforter of her bed as Kyung gently pushed her back. Their lips were molded together as they both crawled up the bed away from the foot where they had both been sitting. Kyung was propped up in both his hands just over her shoulders while Minnie's hands were roaming up his undershirt. Kyung growled lowly at the light scraps of her fingernails against his chest. Pulling back kyung had this hard lust filled glare on his face while he slipped off his flannel over shirt and three it behind him somewhere. Minnie slipped off her own shirt and threw it off to the side. Just at the look of her full protected by her pink lace bra, a tent began to grow against his loose jeans. 

Instantky Kyung buried his face in Minnie's butting the sensitive skin in between. Minnie moaned cupping the back of his head and arching her back. With his hands Kyung pushed her closer together basically enclosing his face with them. With his teeth Kyung bit through her bra, aiming perfectly and getting her full . A loud moan escaped Minnie's lips as again Kyung pulled away again. She watched as he strides in between her legs just looking down at her with that lusty look. But suddenly a feeling in her nether regions cause a desperate moan to explode from her lips. Kyung growled as he rubbed her through her thin purple shorts loving the sound of her panting moans. Minnie arched her back sharply loudly. 

She could only focus on the pleasurable feeling she felt against her . She still had most if her clothes on but she was already soaking wet, and Jyung could feel it through her shirt. Kyung leaned back down again, his spare hand wrapping around her back and unclipping her bra. Using his teeth he grabbed the small piece of fabric in between her s and pulled it, freeing her chest of her bra. Her mounds flopped freely against her chest, Minnie still as Kyung rubbed her through her clothes to notice. Leaning down again, he wrapped his moth around one of her and just began to while his tongue swirled around her sensitive pink bud. Minnie wrapped her legs around Kyungs waist and pressed his head closer to her . Only the sounds of Minnie's moans and Kyungs slurps could be heard through the room. Stopping his job he started kissing down her belly dipping his tongue into her belly button and going down to her shorts hem. Her fingers pulled and scratched against his scalp as he did. Being skilled with his teeth, he buttoned and pulled her zipper down with his teeth before slipped her shirts down. Minnie whimpered as he bent her knees and spread her legs. Against her yellow he could see the wet spot of her excitement and his lips. He could hear Minnie's pants as he just looked at her nether regions. 

"Kyung oopa.....please go on....more" Minnie panted her hands slipping to her inner thighs and caresses that sensitive skin. 

Kyung grabbed her hands and out them in his hair again before diving in. With his tongue he pushed aside the fabric and his tongue darted against the slick sensitive parts of her vague. Minnue gasped bucking her lips towards his face as she grabbed a fistful of his hair. Kyung grabbed her hips and pulled her closer allowing his tongue to go farther in and turn around and around. The sounds that escaped Minnie only encouraged Kyung as he darted in tongue in and out quickly going in rhythm with her pants and moans. Minnie hips rocked against his tongue helping Jyung pleasure her, until the very top of his tongue just gently brushed against the one spot. There a scream as she pushed her hips further into Kyungs face  letting his tongue just brush against the spot over and over again. 

"Do that, don't stop, AWWW god Kyung" she s reamed grabbing fistfuls of the bed sheet. 

Kyung suddenly pulled away just as Minnie could feel herself start to tighten and loosen. He growled reaching into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet to reveal a . Minnie sat up and palmed his crutch through his pants feeling the bulge tense up under her touch. He growled bucking his hips into her hand more, but stopped trying to take the out. Minnie's lips wrapped around his bare and did the same he did to her making him pant and put a hand to the back of her head. With much will power, he was able to ignore his hormones long enough to roll the on and then push Minnie back. He propped her knees up again and slipped his pants down again, Kyung junior having some more room to move. Minnie moaned seeing the massive tent Kyung was packing. He rubbed his hand up her clothed vaguna making her moan before grabbing the hem and ripping the last piece of clothing off. Minnie slightly gasped at the freedom of her being off. Kyung looked down at her fee seeing the shine if her wetness and her swollen from his nibbling and . 

"God Kyung stop looking and do something" Munnie begged running a leg up his side. 

"You want me to do something?" He smirked deciding to play a little more. 

"Yes, do something please I need more" she panted her hands running down her torso teasing Kyung. 

Kyung smirked and grabbed his clothed in his hand and pressed it against her bare opening. Moans spilled from we mouth feeling just the very tip of his head enter but stopped cause if his boxers restrain. He grabbed his clothes tip and rubbed it up and down making sure to press in a little each time. Minnue couldn't help the moans that spilled from her lips, and Kyung couldn't help the groans that spilled from his. He er against her entrance a few times making her give a high out he'd gasp each time. 

"Still want me to do something?" He said through a rigged breath. 

"Yes, get in me now Kyung, do it already" she moaned as he played with her core. 

Then just like that was his boxers slipped down and he was in her. Kyung groaned deeply feeling her right walls stretch around his thick rod. Minnie whimpered her thighs flexing slightly as he penetrated her deep. Kyung started to move, in short quick s, only moving an inch. Minnie bucked her hips in perfect rhythm with him, their moans and groans mixing together. His shirt started to get longer as he only left his tip in and then slip back in enough to hit that special spot. Minnue moaned arching her back with each that pounded against her g-spot. Kyung groaned leaving his whole rod on her and held her down with one hand so she couldn't move and rubbe her . Minnie tried to move against the hand that held her down, the stimulation forcing her hips to buck but wasnt able to. Kyung groaned feeling her walls clench around his rod tighter and tighter since Minnie couldn't move. He then met her go and started to move again and rubbed her . This allowed for him to go even deeper as Minnie slammed her hips against his. 

"Kyung, kyung I have to " she moaned as he continued playing with her . 

"Me too, just wait for me" he barely was able to moan out. 

Kyungs started to become sloppy and hard, every single one hitting her g-spot. Minnie face scrunched up feeling the same familiar feeling start to build up in her stomach. Kyung grunted, her walls starting to tighten to where he could barely move as fast. Suddenly kyung lifted her up so that she was suspended in the air with her legs wrapped around his hips. Using gravity, kyung er up against Minnie so that she would slam down on his . It only took a few s for Minnie to , her hips squeezing Kyungs hips tightly as she finished as well. He laid her back down on the bed and she just wrapped her arms around his neck.  He pulled back looking at her as they both panted. 

"What does it mean now?" Minnie asked gulping loudly. 

"It means your mine, your my beautiful girlfriend" he said wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"I like the sound of that" she said pulling him close. 

>>>next morning 

kyung got up the next morning. Minnie was still asleep her back towards him as she snored lightly obviously in a deep sleep. He smiled kissing her temple and got up finding his undershirt and boxers, but decided against the boxers seeing they were soaked with pre-. He out in his loose jeans and went looking for a glass if water. He strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. 

"Hey they Hyung" Zico suddenly said. 

"Holy ing !!!!!!" Kyung yelled juggling the glass around stopping it from dropping. 

Kyung looked to see zico sitting cross legged at the table with a cup in the table staring right at Kyung. 

"Hey Jiho, what's up man" Kyung gulped. 

"So you and my sister spent a night together huh?" Zico said accusingly as he eyed Kyung. 

"In yeah, she was really upset and I comforted her and I confessed to her and it seems she feels the same" kyung gulped pulling on his collar. 

"ING FINALLY!" Zico yelled. 

"What?" Kyung raised an eyebrow. 

"I've been trying to set you guys up forever now, it was about time. But I mean if I ever find out you deflowered my sister again, I will dedick you" zico said glaring at the end. 

"Do we understand?" Zico asked the shaking pale Kyung. 

Kyung only nodded furiously while Zico went back to his coffee.