Chapter 9

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 

"Kyuhyun...?"

 
 
 
"Hmm...?"
 
 
 
"I'm bored." 
 
 
 
"No kidding." 
 
 
 
"Kyuuuhyuuunn!" whined Sungmin, puffing his cheeks out.
 
 
 
"Alright fine! What do you want to do?" came the defeated reply. It seems that none could resist Sungmin's aegyo after all.
 
 
 
"I don't know.." Sungmin replied honestly looking bit crest-fallen with his bow shaped lips held into a pout.
 
 
 
"Aaah! Dont look at me like that!" squeaked out Kyuhyun while covering his eyes with his fingers.
 
 
"Like what...?"  he replied cluelessly.
 
 
 
 
"Forget about it.." came the defeated answer.
 
 
 
"You're weird."
 
 
 
"....."
 
 
 
 
 
"Kyuhyun? Are you mad?"
 
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
"Kyuuuuhyyuuuunn..."
 
 
With a loud sigh Kyuhyun shook his head, putting a rest to Sungmin's worries. "Let's play 20 questions!" yelled Sungmin excitedly, bouncing on the floor.
 
 
 
"20 Questions....?" asked Kyuhyun cluelessly.
 
 
"You don't know what's 20 questions?!" replied Sungmin incredulously.
 
 
 
Seeing Kyuhyun shaking his head to signify that he didn't, Sungmin explained patiently,"It's a game, Kyuhyun. We take turns in asking each other anything that you are curious about and the person has to reply! No excuses. "
 
 
 
"Okay... Do you want to start..? asked Kyuhyun slowly understanding the game now.
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun was unaware of such simple games, having no exposure to the simplicity of college life. He had spent his childhood in training to be a singer and in the process had unfortunately lost out on the opportunity of living a simple normal life. Secretly thrilled about Sungmin's game, he had nonchalantly agreed to the latter's wish.
 
 
He would never loose out on an opportunity to know more about his first-normal friend. No freaking way!
 
 
Sungmin happily asked,"Okay! So what's your favourite color?" 
 
 
"Umm... .   blue.. I guess" replied Kyuhyun awkwardly.
 
 
 
 
"Okay..Your turn" nodded Sungmin.
 
"What's your favorite color?" asked Kyuhyun scratching his head.
 
 
 
"Yah! You can't throw back the same question that I asked you! It's against the rules!" scolded Sungmin.
 
"There are rules to this thing...?", asked Kyuhyun in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
" Of course!" replied Sungmin as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
Looking at Kyuhyun's helpless form he continued, "Well..I'll allow you just this time,okay?"
 
 
Kyuhyun nodded again in affirmation.Sungmin seemed to hesitate before answering Kyuhyun's question.
 
 
 
 
"I like pink a lot." he admitted shyly, keeping his gaze away from Kyuhyun.
 
 
"Pink? It suits you Min!" said Kyuhyun enthusiastically. 
 
 
"You're not laughing at me..?" asked Sungmin meekly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why the hell would I laugh at you?! It's your preferance...and it does really suit you, Min" replied Kyuhyun with a warm smile on his face.
 
 
"But-"
 
 
"Pink is cute... And tough guys wear pink! So no need to be shy" replied Kyuhyun comfortingly.
 
 
"Yah! Who are you calling shy here? "protested Sungmin.
 
 
 
 
"Okay okay! Just ask your question already!" Kyuhyun said hurriedly, not wanting to start an arguement.
 
 
"Favorite fruit?" 
 
 
"Apple."
 
 
"Really? That's your fruit? It's so boring..." laughed Sungmin.
 
 
 
"Favorite artist..?"asked Kyuhyun, looking at Sungmin hopefully.
 
 
"That's easy! Yiruma, of course!" answered Sungmin. 
 
 
 
 
"The pianist?" Kyuhyun looked away.
 
 
"Yeah... Did you think I would say that you were my favorite artist?" giggled Sungmin.
 
 
 
 
"Whaaaa- no way!" exclaimed Kyuhyun his cheeks flushing bright.
 
 
 
"You are a horrible liar..." teased Sungmin.
 
 
 
"Whatever.."
 
 
 
"Are you annoyed?" asked Sungmin with a smirk.
 
 
 
"But what were you doing there that night then?" he shot back.
 
 
 
Surpressing a groan, Sungmin replied,"Umma blackmailed me to take Sungjinnie and his girlfriend... Apparently Sunny is a great fan of yours and you know the apple which you threw?"
 
 
 
"Yeah..?" asked Kyuhyun sounding interested.
 
 
"She still has it preserved..!" laughed Sungmin.
 
 
 
 
"Reaaally..?"
 
 
 
"She almost had an attack that night!" Sungmin answered in amusement.
 
 
"Of course she would!" Kyuhyun said proudly.
 
 
 
 
 
Jabbing his elbow into Kyuhyun's stomach Sungmin said scarcastically,"oh so modest."
 
 
"Ow! Min that really hurts!" exclaimed Kyuhyun in protest massaging his tummy with a frown.
 
 
"My turn! Name one time that you cried."
 
 
 
 
 "Well....I don't wan-"
 
 
 
"You're such a sissy!" said Sungmin playfully.
 
 
"Okay Fine! I cried when Ahra Noona left me here to marry her fiance in California." he mumbled, almost inaudibally.
 
 
 
 
"That's so cute Kyuhyun! I didn't know that you were so sweet! " exclaimed Sungmin smiling warmly at the flushed boy beside him.
 
 
"How is she doing now...?" he asked.
 
 
"Well... Noona is expecting a baby!" said Kyuhyun cheerfully..
 
 
 
"Wow! So you'll be an uncle soon?" 
 
 
 
"Yeah.."
 
 
 
"Sweet! Its your turn now!" exclaimed Sungmin.
 
 
"How was your first kiss like?" asked Kyuhyun innocently.
 
 
 
"K-kiss..? Pshh.. It w-was nice of course.. and sweet, I guess..." stuttered Sungmin nervously.
 
 
"Min...?" 
 
 
"Y-yeah..?"
 
 
"You're a horrible liar too!" teased Kyuhyun.
 
 
"I'm not lying! Why should I lie? Pfft no lies at all!" Sungmin whined.
 
 
 
 
"Min..Really? You can't fool me!" pressed on Kyuhyun.
 
"Okay fine! Ihaveneverbeenkissed!" Sungmin mumbled with tinges of pink covering his face.
 
 
 
"Sorry..?What was that?" Kyuhyun giggled at how cute Sungmin was being.
 
 
"I said that I have never been kissed." he mumbled meekly.
 
 
 
"Aww..It's okay Min!"
 
 
 
 
"Hmph! Says the person who has been linked up to so many idols" Sungmin frowned and looked away..
 
 
"What?! Those were just rumors, I havent dated anyone! Honestly! Those idols are just there for media coverage... I haven't just found that someone you know... Who likes me for me and not me as an idol.." he explained with a sad smile on his face.
 
 
"Then why are you portrayed as a casanova by the media?" questioned Sungmin.
 
 
"Sungmin, they are called media for a reason." explained Kyuhyun patiently.
 
 
 
"Oh! I hope that you will find that person soon!" wished Sungmin warmly.
 
 
 
 
"Yeah..I hope so too.." replied Kyuhyun staring into space.
 
 
 
Both of them continued playing the game, exchanging laughs and secrets about each other. "What's the worst thing you've ever done..?" asked Kyuhyun.
 
 
"Min..?"
 
 
 
"Hmm..? Oh! I'm sorry. What did you just say?" replied Sungmin trying his best to keep his eyes open.
 
 
"Okay, we are gonna sleep now,come on Min!" exclaimed Kyuhyun while placing all the empty food wrappers and juice away.
 
 
 
"But we still have 2 questions left!" protested Sungmin.
 
 
 
 
"They will just have to wait. Your'e practically snoozing while sitting! "scolded Kyuhyun.
 
 
 Kyuhyun made them lay down on the floor, and both of them suddenly became aware of the cold atmosphere. They lay motionlessly on the floor trying their best to sleep.
 
 
The storm still raged on. They could hear the cold biting wind blowing against the trees and the rain pouring down hard. Both boys were too exhausted to worry about the storm.  They would just have to wait until the morning and hopefully the rains would have stopped by then and they could finally go home.
 
 
Minutes passed and just as Kyuhyun was about to fall into dreamland, he felt a tug at the sleeves of his shirt.
 
 
"What is it Min? What's keeping you awake now..?" he whispered drowsily.
 
 
"Kyuhyun! There's someone there by the windows!" Sungmin whispered back frantically
 
 
 
"What the hell?!" Kyuhyun yelled, supporting his body by one arm he sat up and gazed in the direction where Sungmin was pointing to.
 
 
 
 
Chuckling lightly he settled back to the floor, pulling the smaller boy closer to him.
 
"Kyuhyun?What are you doing? Why are are you so relaxed?" asked Sungmin desperately.
 
 
"Min..?" 
 
 
 
"Whaaat?!" 
 
 
 
"Its just the water cooler..."
 
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Yes.... Now go to sleep!"
 
 
 
"O-okay..."
 
 
 
"Min..?"
 
 
 
"Hmm..?"
 
 
 
"Come here."
 
 
Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer to him and draped a hand around the latter boy's waist. "W-what are you d-doing?" stuttered Sungmin with his face adorned with pink.
 
 
 
"Hush! I'm tired Min! Let's just sleep..", replied Kyuhyun sleepily feeling rather drained out after their long day.
 
 
"B-but.."
 
 
"It will be warmer this way,Min! Just go to sleep okay?" mumbled Kyuhyun breathing into Sungmin's neck.
 
 
"Fine.." came the defeated reply.
 
 
 
With that he settled on the floor and tried to sleep.
 
 
Soon both the boys fell asleep...dead to the world. If anyone had peeked into the room, they would have seen two exhausted boys sleeping close to each other,with gentle smiles of content on their faces.
 
 
They slept peacefully through the remaining night, without caring about the storm and the rain, just stuck in their own little world......
 

Edited: 24/04/2014