Chapter 4

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 

"Sungmin..?" called out Kyuhyun trying to see the silhouette in the dimly litted room.
 
 
"Huh?! Sungmin? No.. I'm Lee Sandeul. Pleasure to meet you." replied Kyuhyun's saviour gleefully.
 
 
 
Trying to catch his breath, Kyuhyun mumbled," B-but.." With an experated sigh, Sandeul said," Yeah yeah..I get that a lot. We share many identical features so its a very common error."
 
 
"Arent yousupposed to say something to me, instead of gaping at me like a goldfish?" Sandeul asked amusedly.
 
 
 
 
 
Clearing his throat, Kyuhyun replied," Yes of course.. I'm Cho Kyuhyun and umm.. thank you."
 
 
"Am I the first person you ever thanked?", said Sandeul cutely, trying to muffle his giggles.
 
 
 
 
The door opened with a loud bang and Kyuhyun found himself dangling in the air, held by the collar of his shirt. Kyuhyun opened his eyes to see a mass of rainbow coloured hair with a pair of bunny teeth to accompany the face.
 
 
"What were you doing to my Sandeul, you creep?!" yelled a voice right into his ears.
 
 
 
"Baro! Snap out of it! I saved Kyuhyunnie from those girls who were hunting him down... He didn't do anything, I swear!" explained Sandeul, trying to calm down his boyfriend. With a relieved sigh, Baro wrapped his arm around Sandeul's waist and muttered softly,"Umm.. sorry dude."
 
 
 
 
With a wave of his hand,Kyuhyun dismissed the apology and peered out of the room.
 
There were just ten minutes left for recess to get over and there wasn't any sign of Sungmin around.The last thing he needed right now was to appear even more despicable in a certain boy's eyes.
 
 
 
The BaDeul couple soon parted ways with him after praying for his safety from Sungmin's wrath. Mustering all his courage,Kyuhyun left his comfy hideout and spotted Sungmin by the lockers. Poking Sungmin's shoulders to grab his attention, Kyuhyun waited for the incoming lash of curses.
 
 
 
He was dumbfounded when Sungmin motioned for him to follow patiently without uttering a single word.
 
Resembling a confused puppy, Kyuhyun walked behind Sungmin slowly. Sungmin showed Kyuhyun around the college with a low voice, not maintaining eye contact with the singer and explaining only when neccessary.
 
 
 
The tour soon got over without any progress in the relationship between the two boys.With no words spoken between them, the duo returned back to class. The EunHae couple glanced at each other worridely looking at the thick air of awkwardness emitting from the two. This had to be dealt with.. soon.
 
 
It was now time for club activities. Kyuhyun yet had to chose which club he should be in for that academic year. After being granted permission to explore, he walked down the empty hallways,visiting each classroom trying to spot an activity that would spark his interest.
 
 
 
As he was passing by the dance studio, he saw Donghae and Hyukjae following some complicated dance routine that he couldn't even attempt doing even if his life was at stake.
 
Kyuhyun was mesmerised by their synchronisation and the ease with which their bodies glided across the wooden floor.He knew that he couldn't join the dance club for reasons that were pretty obvious.
 
 
 
 
 
He resembled a penguin flapping its wings whenever he tried dancing.
 
 
 
 
Oh yeah, Kyuhyun was that awkward when it came to dancing... 
 
 
 
 
The next stop was the cooking club. He saw a petite boy in a purple apron flipping over pancakes and a chinese kid muttering something about an annoying cinderella and Beijing fried rice rice and a chubby boy poking them every few seconds with a look of longing and want sparkling in his eyes.
 
 
Before the occupants of the room could take notice of his presence, he sneaked out of the room, knowing it would be the biggest fail of the century if he decided to cook.
 
 
 
He shuddered involuntarily remembering the state of his kitchen the last time he decided to cook. Now that was what you could call a perfect recipe for a disaster.
 
 
 
Dragging his feet along he walked towards the next room, he could hear beautiful voices emerging from the room. Kyuhyun peeked in cautiously and saw the turtle boy and Sungmin look-alike from earlier.
 
 
Wow! They have really good way of handling the octaves. It was almost flawless.
 
 
Kyuhyun didnt stick to that place for long. The last thing he needed to do now was to get scouted by the vocal club. He was on a break and he did not want to spend it singing.
 
 
 
 
A heart wrenching violin piece broke his train of thoughts. He could feel the raw emotions that the artist indulged into his music.It was that boy who resembled a chipmunk.
 
 
Henry... was it? 
 
 
There was a tall boy dressed in very fashionable clothes crouching over the piano, studying some musical notes. If it was one thing Kyuhyun wanted to do in his life, it was to learn an musical instrument. He had always been facinated by the clarinet.
 
But now was not the time for music. No... he was strictly on hiatus.
 
 
 
 
Next stop was the drama club. Kyuhyun chuckled lightly at the props and costumes worn by the occupants of the room. They looked completely ridiculus in the old school attire.
 
 
 
He glanced into the room adjacent to the drama club. It was relatively calm as compared to the chaos in the other clubsKyuhyun rapped on the door cautiously, and slowly put his head into the room.He saw rows and rows of never-ending books.
 
 
 
Due to his busy schedule, Kyuhyun never had the time to read at all. The only time he actually read something with enthusiasm was the instructions on the back of Starcraft.
 
 
 
Just as Kyuhyun decided on his club for the year, a cute voice broke into his thoughts. Snapped out of his reverie, Kyuhyun strained his ears to pinpoint the owner of the voice full of determination and confidence.
 
 
Kyuhyun tiptoed to peek inside the window of the room, making sure he was as quiet as a mouse. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he read Martial Arts printed neatly on the door.
 
 
Why would anyone sing in the martial arts club? Isnt it supposed to be full of tough people or something?  What is a person with such a soft sweet voice doing here? He is sure to get pounded,thought Kyuhyun worriedly.
 
 
 
He gasped in surprise when Sungmin's form came into his view. Oh, so the adorable boy knows martial arts..and he sings so well too!
 
 
Pressing his ear to the glass of the windom, Kyuhyun strained to figure out what song his seatmate was singing while doing such intensive routine.
 
 
Earth, sky
Day, night
Sound and silence
Dark and light.
 
One alone is not enough
you need both together
Winter, summer
Moon and sun
Lesson number one.
 
Like a rock, Ha Ha, you must be hard! Ha Ha
Like a Oak, you must stand firm!
Come quick, like my blade.
Think fast, Ha Ha, unafraid
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun stiffled his laughter when he heard the lyrics of the song.
 
 
 
 Sungmin was so soooo cute..
 
 
 
Wait. Kyuhyun shook his head in disbelief. Did he just call someone cute?! " What the hell- ?' thought Kyuhyun while slapping his cheeks lightly to get a grip over his thoughts.
 
 
All of a sudden Kyuhyun felt himself on the cold ground.
 
 
Rubbing his sore bottom,he stood up glaring at the person for the intrusion. The glare on his face immediately changed into a hot blush when he saw the person looking at him with a questioning look.
 
 
 
Taking a huge gulp, Kyuhyun stammered," This is not what it looks like..." His sentence was left dangling when he felt a cold stare on him.
 
 
"I wasn't spying on you!" tried Kyuhyun again, his voice in an unusual high pitch.
 
 
 
Sungmin tugged Kyuhyun's collar harshly and forced him into the training room. Kyuhyun felt himself being shoved into the wall roughly.
 
He whimpered slightly looking into Sungmin's deep brown smouldering eyes. 
 
 
How was he gonna get out of this one....?

Edited: 05/04/2014