Chapter 29

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 

“S-sungminnie- wake up my little b-baby.” Mrs. Lee sobbed while touching her sleeping son’s hand delicately.

Her heart clenched in pain seeing the patches of white bandages that covered Sungmin’s head and arms. The said boy was in deep sleep, trapped in his own subconscious- a nightmare. Sungmin was convinced that he had failed to protect Ahra noona and the baby, blaming himself for the mishap.

 



“Ahra is alright, S-sungmin-ah.” Mrs.Lee spoke shakily while caressing Sungmin’s fingers gently.

“Your Kyuhyun is an uncle now, M-ming-ah..both of t-them are healthy.So p-please wake up baby.”


 


Sungjin dropped to his knees beside Sungmin’s bed and he croaked,”H-hyung.”


“S-sungmin hyung. This isnt f-funny anymore.” He cried with tears pouring down his pale face steadily.
 

 



“Y-you have to w-wake up hyung.” Sungjin sobbed while resting his forehead against his elder brother’s bed.


“S-sungmin hyung.”Sungjin trembled seeing Sungmin’s deathly white face.. the only thing accompanying their cries was the steady beeping of the heart monitor attached to Sungmin.

 



~~



“K-kyuhyun..” Ahra called out weakly to her distraught brother, asking him to come closer.

Emotionless eyes that greeted her almost broke her heart, she turned towards Siwon sadly and whispered,”W-what’s wrong.. Our b-baby”



Siwon swallowed slowly before interlacing their fingers together,”Ahra, our baby girl is perfectly healthy. She’s fast asleep.” Ahra breathed in sharply at his next words,”B-but..”


He looked into his brother-in-law’s eyes in sympathy and murmured,”Sungmin isn’t-”




Ahra’s eyes widened,”W-what?!”

Her grip on Siwon’s eyes tightened and she asked desperately,”What do you mean by that?! S-sungmin.. What happened to Sungmin?!”




“H-he’s refusing to wake up, Ahra.. He’s in a coma.” He answered gravely while motioning Kyuhyun to walk closer, who seemed to be staring at the white walls of the hospital room with his soul less eyes,”Kyuhyun-ah.”




Ahra rested her weight over her elbows, making an attempt to get up from the bed.. She couldnt bear to see her little baby brother that way..

She had to do something, and her heart clenched in pain upon hearing about Sungmin. That boy had been so selfless, protecting her- being there for her in their darkest hours..


 


She was shaken on hearing about Sungmin.. Why must things turn out to be this way?
 

 



“Ahra baby, you cant walk right now- you need to take rest.” Siwon protested while attempting to make his wife rest back into the pillows. With tears starting to pour from her eyes, Ahra in a deep breath before swatting away Siwon’s arms from her.




Her baby brother was in pain.. She couldnt bear to see Kyuhyun looking so lifeless and miserable. She was the elder sister after all, and had sworn not to allow anything to hurt Kyuhyun.





“Kyuhyun!” She groaned as she felt her stitches burn, while attempting to get out of the bed.

She hissed in pain, clutching her stomach, Kyuhyun’s ears perked up at the sound, he gasped sharply before rushing towards his sister in worry.





“N-noona.” He whispered softly while pushing Ahra back into the pillows. Ahra cupped her brother’s pale cheeks and murmured,”E-everything will be okay, K-kyuhyun-ah. B-believe in Sungmin, a-alright?”



Kyuhyun’s shoulders trembled as Ahra proceeded to bury her head into his chest and sobbed softly,”H-he’s strong. Sungmin w-will come back to u-us. Just you wait.”

 

 



He circled his arms around Ahra pulling her into a hug, mindful of her stitches. Kyuhyun’s voice cracked as he spoke shakily,” N-noona, I’m scared.”


 


Siwon’s eyes softened at the sight of the two siblings embracing each other.. being the source of each other’s comfort. Ahra sniffled into Kyuhyun’s shirt,”K-kyuhyunnie..”
 


Kyuhyun trembled as he croaked,”W-what if Sungmin d-doesnt make it-”



Ahra shook her head sternly,”D-don’t say that Kyuu, Sungmin w-will be alright.” She wiped Kyuhyun’s tear soaken face tenderly and whispered,”He will make it.”



“B-but.. I never got a chance to tell him-” Kyuhyun faltered as Ahra made him sit beside her on the hospital bed.


The baby suddenly wailed from the cradle, walking up from the slumber.. Siwon rushed to the cradle in quick hurried steps and gently raised their baby girl up from the sheets into his arms. Siwon cooed at his daughter softly, cradling her into his arms tenderly and patting her back gently to calm her down.

 



He smiled softly while walking towards Kyuhyun and Ahra,” Baby girl, I want you to meet someone really special to your mommy and daddy. He’s your uncle, Kyuhyun.”


 


Siwon brought his daughter near Kyuhyun who looked at the baby in daze,” He’s very strong and brave you know, baby girl- Meet Kyuhyun..”

Kyuhyun raised his arms shakily accepting his niece into his arms, holding her delicately. Siwon placed his arm over Ahra’s shoulders, squeezing her in comfort, as the couple watched Kyuhyun holding their daughter carefully.




A small smile cracked over Kyuhyun’s lips as the baby blinked up at him cutely before nuzzling her button like nose into his chest,”Hi baby, I’m your uncle Kyuu.” He murmured softly while caressing her tiny fingers lovingly.

“I wish you to be always healthy and happy..” Kyuhyun spoke.




A lone tear escaped from his eyes as he continued shakily,”I know someone who’s just as adorable and cute as you are.”


“Innocent, gentle, and kind.. He’s my special someone, baby girl.” Kyuhyun murmured softly as the baby gurgled happily-liking the warm protective aura that surrounded her.



”He’s so clumsy, hot-headed, stubborn b-but so selfless, warm, passionate a-and..”



“I love him.”  Kyuhyun admitted, his eyes softening as the baby cuddled to his chest, purring contentedly.




 


[A/N]

 

This update is short- I sorta decided to write before heading to bed and finished typing in an hour OTL I'll try my best to update this again soon..

 

I really apologize for the lack of updates to this story ;u; I'm so busy with college and everything and I lost all my feels for writing to this fic after all the angst. I even wanted to delete the entire fic so many times :(

I really need some encouragement so I'm hoping to hear from you guys.