Chapter 3

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 
"HYUNG!!" Sungjin screamed loudly right into his elder brother's ears successfully causing the sleeping boy to wince. Wiping the drool from the corner of his mouth Sungmin sat up straight on his bed.
 
 
 A loud shriek emerged from the Lee household causing the birds to take flight in fear.
 
 
 
 
"I'M LATE! I'M LATE! IM SUPER DUPER LATE!" Sungmin screamed in panic, flailing his arms while he leapt out of bed. He raced into the washroom and in record time he finished taking a shower and dressing up. After pressing a soft kiss to his mother's cheek Sungmin stumbled out of the house and raced towards college.
 
 
 
 
As he ran, a deep feeling of anxiousness troubled him as though something terrible was about to happen that day.
 
 
 
He swore loudly when a blue sports car raced by almost crushing his foot. Shaking his fist and mumbling curses at the driver, he resumed hastening towards the college. Sungmin soon arrived at the gates of the college, breathless and in dire need for air.
 
 
 
 
 
Fanning his red sweaty face, he stuffed his backpack into his locker and armed with a couple of notebooks walked towards the classroom in quickened steps. With a meek smile and face full of aegyo, Sungmin rapped the door of the classroom.
 
 
"Lee Sungmin! This is the third time that you are arriving late for class!" Kim Heechul, the english teacher scolded his student, eyeing the meek boy in distaste.
 
With irresistible pouting lips and moist eyes,Sungmin batted his eyelashes, pleading his teacher for forgiveness.
 
 
Closing his eyes, Heechul sighed and muttered, "No! No no no no.. I am not gonna forgive you that easily today."
 
 
 
 
Scrunching his eyebrows Sungmin stood still waiting for the punishment from his teacher.
 
"You are responsible to give your new classmate a tour of the school during the recess." came the smooth reply.
 
 
 
Sungmin's eyes sparkled at the unexpected leniency. His smile soon faltered when he turned to the familiar smirk and deep brown eyes staring right back at him.
 
 
"Ehh?! Cho Kyuhyun!! What the fuc..." clamping a hand on his mouth Sungmin gritted his teeth before walking up to the seat assigned to him.
 
 
 
 
Donghae and Henry exhanged worried glances with each other before sending their sympathy to their best friend. They were well aware of Sungmin's dislike towards Kyuhyun and knew about their encounter the previous day at the concert.
 
 
 
"This term is going to be interesting... very very interesting." whispered Hyukjae sending a naughty smile to his boyfriend, Donghae.
 
 
Any sane person could recognise the negative vibes emerging from the usually cheerful boy.
Questions that arose in everyone's mind was, why ? Not even Sungmin's closest friends held the answer to that question. It was all so weird.
 
 
 
 
As Sungmin settled down into his seat next to the most-wanted heart throb of South Korea-  low growls of jealousy and protests arose from Cho Kyuhyun's fanclub.
 
 
Sitting as far as he could from the singer, Sungmin decided to ignore his seatmate and emmersed himself in the english lesson. Sungmin was shaken out of his attentive state when long nimble fingers twiddled on his book, asking for his attention. After a few seconds, a blue parchment was placed into his book.
 
 
 
Sungmin was very tempted to shred the paper and ask Kyuhyun to scram but didn't want to get detention for disrupting the class for the second time that day.
 
Gingerly picking up the note, as though it was some strange virus, he opened it.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Uhh hi!
I don't need to introduce myself, do I? kkkkk~
You seem like a nice person. I have a feeling that we will get along well ;)
I am really thrilled to interact with a fanboy wow
 
I remember you from last night are that adorable squishy boy I threw the apple to, right?
But your reaction was.... oh well you don't need to pretend.
 
I know you love me 
~Cho Kyuhyun :))
 
 

 

 

 

Gasping in disbelief, Sungmin turned his head so quickly that it was surprising he didn't hurt himself. Reducing the note into a sad-looking ball, he threw it towards his seatmate.
 
 
 
 
Shaking his head at Kyuhyun' full-of-himself attitude Sungmin tried concentrating on the lesson only to be plagued by the damned presence again.
 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled lightly sensing that the boy held some sort of strong dislike towards him. Ignoring the strange sudden tug at his heart, he proceeded to write another note for his seatmate.
 
 
 

 

Sungminnieee~ dont ignore me..!!
Kyuhyunnie will be very sad :(
 
 

 

He settled back into his seat, with an amused grin seeing the scowl on the latter boy's features. Unfazzelled by the spine chilling glare that Sungmin threw him, Kyuhyun grinned at the annoyed boy and even sent him a cheeky wink.
 
 
 
After an hour of clenching his fists and grinding his teeth, Sungmin had enough. Gathering his belongings in one arm, he shot up from his seat as soon as the bell for recess chimed.
 
 
 
But escaping was easier said than done.
 
 
Clearly knowing his mischieveous student's intentions, Heechul cleared his throat and commanded, "Lee Sungmin, you better be a good boy now and show Kyuhyun our college. Otherwise I shall call your umma and have a nice long chat with her about your punctuality."
 
 
 
Of course.
 
 
 
Umma had her spies all over the school. And that phone call will be death of him.
 
 
With a deep sigh, Sungmin nodded miserably, seeing no other methods of escaping. Turning towards Kyuhyun, he snarled, "Lets get over this quickly, you brat."
 
Without waiting for Kyuhyun's reply,Sungmin marched out of the class with his head held high.
 
 
 
 
Suddenly a cute chipmunk approached Kyuhyun with his mouth full of food. "HWI! Im Henwy. Pweashed toh mweet you.." said a chirpy voice.
 
Swallowing his food in a gulp, he pulled Kyuhyun closer and whispered," I wouldn't keep him waiting if I were you. Its pretty dangerous to keep an angry Lee Sungmin waiting. And he dislikes you very much for a reason that I cannot understand so take care of yourself! We don't want to ruin your pretty face with claw marks now do we?"
 
 
 
Nodding his head slightly Kyuhyun spoke cautiously, "I kinda figured that he disliked me...but why? "
 
 
With a smug smile Kyuhyun left the classroom causing several sighs of longing. He wasn't known as the evil baby of the industry for nothing! He would make this Lee Sungmin like him before the college year was out. And that's a promise.
 
 
 
It was a good thing there weren't any crazy stalker fans in the college. The people there seemed to be pretty friendly and warm. Suddenly a gust of wind passed by, making the young star shiver involuntarily.
 
 
 
His eyes widended in disbelief, when he saw a huge mob of fans running towards him, putting their vocal chords to the best use.
 
Ooops! He might have spoken too soon.
 
 
 
 
Fight or Flight? Fight or Flight? Fight or Flight? Make up your mind quickly Kyuhyun!
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun chose the second option in a hurry when a boy with a turtle was hustled and pushed against the lockers by the mob which was thirsty for a piece of him. He ran down the hallways trying to find a safe place to hide and hopefully stay alive, when a hand tugged onto his wrist, causing him to give out an unmanly squeak.
 
 
He was shoved into a janiter's closet harshly. He widened his eyes at the identity of his saviour when a bulb flooded the cramped closet with dim light.
 
 
 
"S-sungmin...?"

 

 


 
Edited:  05/03/2014