Chapter 12

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

Kyuhyun woke up later in the evening feeling something moist on his cheeks. He chuckled softly seeing Sungmin clinging to his waist and drooling slightly. He reached over the sleeping boy's face and gently wiped the drool from Sungmin's bow-shaped lips.
 
 
 
Sungmin seemed to stir from his sleep but he continued sleeping after the slight disturbance. Kyuhyun stayed still, not wanting the boy beside him to wake up just yet. He wanted to savior this sweet moment as long as he could.
 
 
Feeling content at the synchronization of their heartbeats, Kyuhyun flung an arm over the smaller boy,pulling him closer. He settled back into a pleasant slumber feeling secure and protected. Sungmin woke up an hour later and he blushed deeply when he noticed the position they were sleeping in.
 
 
 
He was sandwiched between Kyuhyun's strong arms and their legs were entangled. Their cheeks were pressed together and Sungmin could feel Kyuhyun's warm breath on his ear.
 
He tried his best to wriggle out of Kyuhyun's cuddle but that only made the sleeping boy whine and pull him closer.Sungmin groaned and placed his palm on Kyuhyun's forehead to check his temperature.
 
 
 
'His fever has decreased but its still there,' he analysed.
 
 
He gently pushed Kyuhyun away from him and replaced his teddy and smiled in victory when Kyuhyun cuddled the bear. Sungmin got down from the bed gingerly and opened the door to the bedroom without making any noise. Now that he was well rested, Sungmin wanted to explain everything to Umma, not wanting to keep her in the dark anymore.
 
 
 
He tiptoed down the stairs and plopped down the couch, sitting beside Umma startling her. "YAH! Minnie-ah! What do you think you are doing, scaring me like that?!" she cried, slapping Sungmin's arm lightly.
 
 
 
"How is Kyuhyun doing now?" she asked.
 
 
"He is still sleeping Umma, the fever seems to have decreased..."Sungmin mumbled squirming in the cushions on the couch.
 
 
 
 
 
"Now that you're up, tell me everything! Don't bother lying now Sungmin, you know that I can look right through you.." said Umma threateningly.
 
 
Sungmin sighed before replying," Kyuhyun is new to our school, umma. He is on hiatus now from music."
 
 
"But didn't you used to dislike that poor boy before" asked Umma recalling  the tantrum her son had put up the few weeks ago before the concert.
 
 
 
 
"Well..." Sungmin hesitated. "He is not as bad as I thought Umma." he admitted.
 
 
"Why the change of heart Minnie? I've never seen you looking so frantic and worried before you arrived with him in your arms!" Umma asked curiously. 
 
 
 
"He comforted me during the storm yesterday. If it wasn't for Kyuhyun, I would have probably died with fright!" he answered shuddering slightly remembering the dark eerie atmosphere of the hallways.
 
 
 
"Silly Minnie!" Umma said affectionately while ruffling Sungmin's hair.
 
 
 
 
"You are a pro at martial arts and yet havent grown out of your fear for thunder?"she teased.
 
 
"Ummmaaa~" he whined.
 
 
 
Sungjin popped out of nowhere and sat on his brother's lap, "So what did you guys do there, all alone at night?" Pushing his brother onto the floor,Sungmin grumbled" Nothing! Absolutely nothing!" 
 
 
"But you must have done something to make Kyuhyun hyung all feverish and sick?" asked Sungjin with an innocent smile on his face.
 
 
Before Sungmin could reach his brother, Umma threw a sharp slap on Sungjin's head making him yelp; "Don't tease your brother Jinnie! Go to the kitchen and see whether the water for the dumplings has boiled or not." Mrs. Lee commanded .
 
 
 
 
Rubbing his sore head, Sungjin got up from the floor and dragged his feet to follow Umma's order. "Minnie-ah why were you stuck at the college in the first place? Did you fall asleep again?" asked Umma incrediously.
 
 
 
"Umm..."
 
 
"YAH! Lee Sungmin! How many times have I told you not to fall asleep after training, huh?"scolded Umma.
 
 
 
"What would you do if Kyuhyun wasn't there?!"she continued, glaring at Sungmin's squirming form.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll see what Sungjinnie is doing inside~" he mumbled bolting towards the kitchen before Umma could pull his ears.
 
 
"Get back here you brat!"she yelled, chuckling over her son's scuttling form.
 
 
 
She followed Sungmin into the kitchen only to see her sons squabbling again. Sungmin had his brother in a strong headlock and Sungjin was bitting the elders arm.
 
 
"You savages! You are going to awaken Kyuhyun" Umma yelled trying to separate both the brothers but failing miserably.
 
 
 
 
"Stop biting me you rabid monkey!" screamed Sungmin.
 
 
"Humpghh..."
 
 
 
 
"The cat got your tongue you stupid git?!" 
 
 
All of a sudden both the boys were soaked in ice cold water. With droplets of water falling from their hair, the brothers let go of each other and stared at Umma.
 
 
"Umma?"asked Sungjin innocently
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?", screamed Umma breathing heavily.
 
 
 
 
"You look like an angry baboon." answered Sungjin cheekily.
 
 
 
"That's it! OUT" she screamed pushing the two boys out of the kitchen after spanking their bottoms harshly.
 
 
 
"Go to your rooms and change your clothes! Stay there until I call you down for dinner. And no more squabbling."
yelled Umma through the door.
 
 
Both the boys turned towards each other and glared viciously. Before Sungmin could grab Sungjin, the latter raced upstairs and locked the door to his room. Rubbing his sore arms, Sungmin climbed upstairs to his room.
 
 
He opened the door to his room slowly and entered after scowling at Sungjin's closed door. Sighing at the puddle of water formed near his feet,Sungmin looked down at his clothes.
 
 
 
His white shirt stuck closely to his body, accentuating his glorious abs and broad shoulders. He peeled off his shirt from his body and grabbed a towel from the stand. He shook his head side to side causing a million of droplets of water to fall on the floor.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun had woken up to the sound of screaming and yelling downstairs. He looked at his arms and pouted when he saw a brown teddy bear in it instead of the bunny boy. He glanced all around the room but failed to see Sungmin anywhere. Just as he was about to sit up, he heard the door open. Pulling the blankets over him, Kyuhyun laid motionlessly on the bed. His eyes widened when he saw a fully drenched Sungmin walk into the room.
 
 
 
He was left agape looking at the latter's muscles that looked so prominent against the transparent shirt. He subconciously his lips looking at Sungmin drying his hair. Kyuhyun wanted to run his fingers into those brown wet locks.
 
 
 
 
His breath hitched when Sungmin raised his arms and threw his drenched shirt onto the floor making a 'plop' sound. Kyuhyun's jaws dropped when Sungmin's smooth milky white skin came into his view. His mouth rapidly dried when he saw the boy flexing his muscles while grabbing a new pair of pyjamas from the closet.
 
 
 
Sungmin turned around after choosing a new pair of pyjamas and his doe shaped eyes widened when he noticed Kyuhyun's eyes locked with his shirtless form.
 
 
He yelped loudly and scrambled to the bathroom and closed the door with a thundering heart. Sungmin shivered involuntarily thinking about Kyuhyun's eyes wandering over his body.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, outside Kyuhyun was groaning into the pillow, wondering what the heck made him behave that way. 'It was just Sungmin,right? So why did I feel so strange back then?' he thought feeling the headache coming back.
 
 
 
After calming himself down, Sungmin took in a deep breath and opened the bathroom door and cautiously ventured outside. All the thoughts of awkwardness flew straight out of the window when he saw Kyuhyun clutching his head, his eyebrows scrunched together in pain.
 
 
 
 
With no feelings of uncertainity he walked quickly to the bed and gently pushed Kyuhyun back into the pillows. Sungmin hovered over Kyuhyun's form, worry etched over his features. He grabbed Kyuhyun's head and gently placed it into his lap. He started massaging Kyuhyun's forehead with his nimble experienced fingers.
 
 
 
 
Feeling the pressure on his forehead, Kyuhyun opened his eyes, feeling hazy and dizzy. He calmed down when the he saw the familiar figure above him.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun felt much better after Sungmin's administrations over his forehead. He was calm and at peace. He looked up at Sungmin meekly,and muttered " You can stop now Min... I don't feel my headache anymore.." 
 
 
 
Sungmin removed his fingers from Kyuhyun's forehead and played with Kyuhyun's brown curls instead. "A-about earlier.."stuttered Kyuhyun. 
 
 
 
"Don't worry about it...Its fine." replied Sungmin quickly without giving the latter a chance to finish.
 
 
 
 
"MINNIE! JINNIE!" yelled Umma from downstairs.
 
 
 
"DINNER IS READY!!"
 
 
 
Sungmin sighed,"I'll be right back with our dinner. You stay right here and don't go anywhere,okay?"
 
 
 
With that Sungmin gently placed Kyuhyun's head back into the pillow and got down the bed.Just as he was about to walk towards the door, a hand tugged his wrist, preventing him from moving ahead. He glanced questioningly at Kyuhyun who just mumbled sheepishly," Can you assist me to the washroom first?"
 
 
Sungmin just nodded and supported Kyuhyun as soon as the sick boy stood with a stumble and walked him to the door. Switching on the lights, Sungmin asked," You can manage now right?"
 
 
 
 
He prayed for an affirmative answer feeling mortified about helping Kyuhyun to do his thingHe sighed in relief when Kyuhyun slightly nodded his head.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin sunk to the floor as soon as the door to the washroom closed. He was tired and he couldnt explain the tornado that troubled his mind. Why was this Cho Kyuhyun affecting him so much?
 
 
He was suddenly shaken out of his dazed state when a phone started ringing. He scrambled to his feet in hurry and glanced around the room. His eyes fell on Kyuhyun's cellphone on the bed and walked quickly towards it.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin's eyes widened when he read the caller's name blinking on the screen. "Kyuhyun's Umma...?" he thought uncertainly before answering the call.
 
 
 
He pressed the answer button and brought the phone to his ears and whispered softly, "Hello?"
 

Edited: 25/04/2014