Chapter 20

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

"What did you tell Hae,Kyuhyun?" Sungmin demanded sharply with a frown.
 
Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders,"Well, I just said that we'll be there at the club..."
 
 
 
 
Sungmin whined feeling annoyed," But why Kyu? Why would you say that?"
 
Kyuhyun yelped,"He called you uptight and a social recluse! "
 
 
 
Sungmin narrowed his eyes,"No...Hae wouldn't dare to call me a social recluse."
 
Kyuhyun continued,"He said that when I snatched away the phone. You were basically steaming, Sungmin. And I was curious about what made you all worked up, that's all.."
 
 
 
 
"That's no reason!"
 
Kyuhyun interrupted,"I can't stand anyone saying you're uptight,Min. You know that.."
 
 
 
 
"And it could be fun,you know never know,right?"
 
 
 
Sungmin's facial expressions softened and he felt his heart flutter again. Before he could reply, Kyuhyun pressed a pink fluffy marshmallow against his bow shaped lips,coaxing him to open up. Sungmin focused his eyes at his lips, causing his eyes to get crisscrossed. Kyuhyun chuckled at how adorable Sungmin was being.
 
 
 
 
He just wanted to squish him and never let go. Sungmin chewed on the marshmallow happily after nibbling Kyuhyun's fingers as he tried to nick the fluffy confectionary from Kyuhyun. Between a mouthful of marshmallows, Sungmin demanded,"How can we go without knowing the location, Kyuhyun?"
 
 
Kyuhyun sighed in response, resisting the urge to stare at his fingers that Sungmin had accidently nibbled on while he was feeding the bunny boy,"Donghae told me,Sungmin. You were right here when I confirmed the address.."
 
Sungmin sheepishly mumbled,"Really?"
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and popped a piece of marshmallow from the bag. He alternately fed Sungmin and himself, enjoying how the smaller male chomped joyfully on the delicious melt-in-the-mouth treat.
 
Sungmin pouted,"Kyuhyun-ah..What about our clothes?"
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun shoved another piece of marshmallow into his mouth,"We are going to a club,Sungmin. A c.l.u.b. and not some fashion show."
 
Sungmin grumbled leading Kyuhyun's hand to his own mouth. He must admit, it felt nice to be fed by Kyuhyun. That was only because it was his favorite snack, "You needn't spell it out, Kyuhyun I know how to spell that!"
 
 
Kyuhyun smirked,"Really? I could have been fooled."
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun yelped loudly as Sungmin bit his fingers with his teeth, "Ow. Min~Are you deciding to follow your ancestors,Bunny Min?"
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin pouted,"You teased me,Kyu! And I'm no bunny!" Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin warily who tapped his lips asking Kyuhyun to resume feeding him marshmallows.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin narrowed his eyes and demanded,"Marshmallows, Kyu!"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun exclaimed,"I'll feed you some, if you promise not to ravage my fingers.."
 
 
 
 
Sungmin blinked innocently and teased,"Aww.. Did it hurt you Kitty Kyu?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and shoved three marshmallows into Sungmin's mouth.
 
 
 
 
Seeing Sungmin glare at him, he daintily chewed a piece and mumbled,"Delicious isn't it?" Sungmin rummaged into the packet and stuffed Kyuhyun's face with marshmallows. He smirked naughtily as Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the sudden intrusion.
 
 
 
 
"It most certainly is."
 
 
 
 
Both of them glared at each other before Sungmin burst into giggles. Kyuhyun felt his lips twitched as Sungmin's adorable laughter lightened the atmosphere and he found himself joining Sungmin. Kyuhyun ruffled Sungmin's hair affectionately and then frowned when Sungmin suddenly tensed up. 
 
 
 
 
He chuckled awkwardly and retracted his hand from Sungmin's soft brown hair. Both the boys sat in silence and the awkwardness lurking around was suffocating. Sungmin felt his heart thumping away madly against his ribs at Kyuhyun's gesture. He scolded his heart about its weird behaviour as he slid off the bench and tossed the empty packet into a waste bin.  
 
 
 
With awkward steps he walked back to the seat but unfortunately for him, big brown dog was on a hot pursuit of chasing a petite gray cat. As the mini tornado brushed past him, meowing and woofing for all their worth ,Sungmin found himself loosing his balance.
 
He gasped and then braced himself to feel the hard rough concrete but was surprised when his face collided against something soft and warm....?
 
 
 
 
 
He squinted one of his eyes open and found himself getting lost into Kyuhyun's amber orbs that held concern and anxiety.
 
 
 
For him.
 
 
 
Against the rays of the sun, Kyuhun looked like an angel, his angel.
 
 
 
 
Wait.
 
 
 
Whaat?
 
 
 
Where did hell did that come from? 
 
 
Kyuhyun held Sungmin protectively against his chest. He had his arms wrapped around Sungmin's waist tenderly, causing hues of pink and red to taint his cheeks. The two were stuck in that position and couldnt take their eyes off each other. Sungmin flushed hotly as he felt Kyuhyun's warm breath graze his cheeks and lips.  
 
 
A small turn of his head and Kyuhyun would have touched Sungmin's lips against his own plump ones. A soft breeze caused Sungmin to shiver in a delightful manner and he felt his breath getting caught as leaves of the tree rustled against the evening wind.
 
 
 
A few cherry blossom petals showered upon them causing Sungmin to inhale sharply. 
 
Siwon was caught up in his own world, happily swinging his shopping bags, squealing and giggling, imagining his future child dressed in all the cute beautiful clothes he had purchased. 
 
 
 
 
He swung open the door of the showroom causing the disgruntled sales-lady to heave a sigh of relief seeing her most enthusiastic customer leaving.
 
 
The past two hours had been very exhausting, running after Siwon who kept moving from one clothes rack to the other, gathering innumerable clothes into his arms.She was close to having a mental breakdown while punching in the prices and billing all the clothes Siwon had bought. Detaching the sensors and tags on the clothes and packing them into carry bags had been so stressful and draining. The poor lady!
 
 
Siwon happily hummed as he inhaled the fresh air after coming outside the showroom. He walked towards the pavement and his jaw dropped at the sight. He plopped the shopping bags with a loud thud successfully breaking the magical atmosphere.
 
"Ohmygod."
 
 
Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away and scrambled to his feet with a thundering heart. And Kyuhyun groaned at the entire situation.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Siwon was cursing himself. If he had been able to control his overwhelmed feelings, he would have been able to witness Kyuhyun and Sungmin's intimate moment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
He stifled a sob, knowing about the scoldings that everyone would throw upon him.He was supposed to be a super ninja spy and not some clumsy ahjussi! He was a disgrace to Ahra.
 
 
Thinking about Ahra, almost made him cry...Under no circumstance must she learn about his epic fail where he unintentionally ed Kyuhyun and Sungmin.
 
 
 
'Lemme just crawl to a hole and bury myself' he thought regretfully seeing how awkward Sungmin and Kyuhyun became.
 
 
 
And on top of that, he couldn't even take a single snapshot.
 
 
Not even one!
 
 
 
Sob.
 
 
Life was a .
 
 
 
Kyuhyun filled in Siwon about their plans to the Club Sapphire Blue whereas Sungmin fidgeted awkwardly. After squashing all the shopping bags into the back portion of the car, they sank into the seats. 
 
Ahra texted Siwon that she would be spending a night at the Lee Residency. So Lee Umma permits Sungmin to crash in with Kyuhyun and Siwon and sleep there for a night. 
 
 
 
Sungmin sighed awkwardly, his eyes glued to the road infront as they drove. Siwon gulped at the positive awkward atmosphere between Kyuhyun and Sungmin.He exclaimed squeezing Sungmin's shoulder,"Well, I'm glad that you're staying with us,Sungminnie..."
 
 
Sungmin's eyes softened and he smiled softly back at Siwon,"Thank you for having me over,Hyung~"
 
 
 
 
 
Siwon spoke out trying to lighten the atmosphere between Kyuhyun and Sungmin,"It would be a delight to have Sungmin with us, right Kyuhyun-ah?"
 
Kyuhyun mumbled, locking his eyes with Sungmin,"Of course, having Sungmin over would be fun.."
 
 
 
 
Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun gently,"Thank you Kyu.."
 
"Anytime."
 
 
 
 
Siwon sighed in relief ; through out the car ride he kept shifting his eyes from Sungmin to Kyuhyun and back to Sungmin. 
 
 
 
 
After a few wrong turns, washroom stops courtesy of Siwon who apparently had too much water to drink, Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief while parking the car carefully in the parking lot of the Club Sapphire Blue.
 
A tall buff man blocked them from entering and ignored all the patient explainations and exaggerated hand movements from Siwon. 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin dialled for Donghae and whispered keeping a sharp eye on the man,"Hae, Can you get us? We're standing outside.."
 
 
Donghae moaned softly,"S-sure Sungminnie..N-nughh.. H-hyukie.. "
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin disconnected the call, feeling horrified and disgusted. He pulled a face while stuffing the cellphone into the depths of his denim pockets. A few minutes later, Donghae arrived with his hair tossled and his lips swollen and thoroughly  kissed.He spoke cheerfully to the buff intimidating man,"Psy-shi, it's okay, they are with me.."
 
 
 
 
 
The buff man simply grunted in response. Donghae latched his arm around Sungmin's shoulde and squeezed him tightly earning a whimper from Sungmin and a well aimed smack on his head. Donghae spoke in distaste,"Mochi is already here,Sungminnie. And he is with Mimi.."
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin scoffed,"What the heck type of a name is Mimi?" Donghae growled as Henry and Zhou mi were giggling together.  Zhou mi had his arms wrapped around Henry into a cozy embrace.
 
 
And the boy was tall.
 
 
 
 
Freaking-ishly tall.
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae yelled,"Henry Lau. Sungminnie is in the house!" A delighted grin spread across Henry's chubby face and he bounded across the floor and collided Sungmin into a hug.
 
 
 
 
He mumbled joyfully nuzzling against Sungmin's pink jacket,"Its been so long Sungmin Hyung. I missed you.."
 
 
Sungmin grinned, his eyes sparkling in mirth as he patted Henry's back affectionately. "How have you been,Henli-ah? And what is with the Mimi nerd I hear of?" Sungmin asked suspiciously glancing at Zhoumi who walked towards the group with a sheepish look on his lean face.
 
 
 
 
Henry stuttered, his eyes widening,"M-mimi.. I mean Z-zhoumi is my...."
 
Sungmin narrowed his eyes into a glare as Zhoumi wound his arms around Henry's shoulders and spoke with a heavy Chinese accent,"Nice to meet you, I'm Zhoumi and I'm Henry's boyfrien...."
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae pulled his hand up to silence the freaking-ishly tall boy,"Not until we say so."
 
 
Henry blinked twice before faceplaming,"Seriously Hyung? Cant you just cut him some slack?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae plopped himself beside Donghae and a very interested Kyuhyun and replied,"Absolutely not. Not after you guys made me run twenty laps on the school ground in order to approve of me dating Donghae..."
 
 
 
 
Zhoumi looked horrified for a second,"H-henry...?"
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae smiled smugly,pecking Hyukjae's cheek affectionately,"That's right.."
 
Zhoumi asked curiously,"What did Kyuhyun-shi do, for him to date Sungmin-shi ?"
 
 
 
 
 
With that Kyuhyun spluttered his cola all over the floor and Sungmin blushed violently. Donghae and Hyukjae smirked before stating," Kyuhyun and Sungminnie aren't dating"
 
 

"yet..."
 
 
 
Zhoumi was now completely flustered and embarrased,"I'm sorry. It's just that Kyuhyun-shi and Sungmin-shi kept stealing glances at each other so I asumed..I'm really sorry."
 
 
 
Siwon chuckled at Sungmin and Kyuhyun's red faces and thought gleefully,"I like this kid..He seems to be smart..."
 
 
--tbc--
 
 
   
 
 
 
Edited:01/04/2014