Chapter 25

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 


 

 

'Princess. Princess Sungminnie. Mincess.'    

 


 
                                             
Kyuhyun giggled while taking a bite of his sandwich.  He was sitting with his back resting against the bark of a huge tree. Kyuhyun flipped through the play script that had been designated to all the performers.

He really wanted to join Sungmin, Hyukjae and Donghae at the cafeteria lunch table.  But he had scuttled outside when Sungmin apparently seemed very disgruntled about him playing the part of the Princess.




Which brings us back to before.




Sungmin. Was going to be Kyuhyun's princess. He mentally squealed and flailed around hysterically.

 

 

 

Sungmin would be his princess.   
 

 

 


Kyuhyun grinned creepily and he enthusiastically wolfed down the sandwich, totally looking forward to the first rehearsal practice.  





"Hello!" a sudden voice chirped in. Kyuhyun looked up in bewilderment.

 


The boy from weeks ago.  The one who had a striking resemblance to Sungmin. What was his name...




Kyuhyun raised his arm in greeting and with an awkward smile looked up  at the couple.
                                                           
Sandeul wacked his boyfriend, Baro’s arm and mumbled,"I bet he doesn't remember our names."

 

 


                                                      
 Baro wrapped his arm around Sandeul's waist and grinned,"I'm Baro and this cutie here is my boyfriend, Sandeul. "




Kyuhyun nodded finally recalling. "Kyuhyun. ." He offered.

Sandeul simply beamed while settling on the grass,"We know."


 



He pulled Baro's down beside himself and glanced at the script resting on Kyuhyun's lap and started,"So.. you're in the play huh?"




Kyuhyun closed the script book of the play and answered, "Yeah..."
                                              
"We're in it too." Baro added in lazily.





Kyuhyun asked confusedly, "Isn't it supposed to be class oriented? "

Sandeul nodded his head,"Yes it is but apparently your home room teacher demanded he needed four more people in the play.."

 

 


"And we got picked. " finished Baro while brushing  hair from Sandeul's forehead gently.


“Along with Hangeng and Yesung.”



 




Kyuhyun asked curiously;,"So what part do you two play?"
    
Sandeul giggled cutely," We're gonna be the parents of the Princess!"





"Of Sungmin?" Kyuhyun blurted out before he could stop himself.

"Wait... Lee Sungmin? He's the Princess? !" asked Baro while grinning amusededly.






"I told you Barobunny. Joining the play wasn't a wrong. "Sandeul exclaimed excitedly.


Baro remarked with a  grin etched across his lips,”And how’s he taking it?”




Kyuhyun scrunched his nose in memory of how Sungmin seemed completely slumped on the lunch table,”Not very well.”

Sandeul and Baro laughed heartily and exclaimed,”But I must say. It was pretty smart of Heechul-nim to make my Deullie here to be Sungmin hyung’s mother. They’re like two peas in a pod!”


 

 


Sandeul narrowed his eyes and pouted,”Why must I be the mother though?”



Simply wrapping an arm around his boyfriend’s waist, Baro grinned,”You’re the more womanly among us, Sandeullie-ah.”

 



“Am not!”

 


“Are too!”

 


“No way.”

 


“Yes you are.”



“No I’m not.”

 

 



Turning to Kyuhyun, the bickering couple glared at the clueless boy in front of them,” What do you say Kyuhyun-ah?”




“Umm.. You see Sungmin just texted me.. I have to go.Like right now.” Kyuhyun lied in panic not wanting to get into their couple squabble as a third person.


 



Sandeul pouted and pulled Baro to his feet,”I’ll show you just who’s the boss.”

Kyuhyun grabbed his books and waved the duo goodbye. Sandeul shot him a quick smile before dragging Baro behind him hurriedly.




Kyuhyun fled for his life before the bickering couple would ask him more questions and asking him to take sides.

 


~~~~~

 

 



“Alright.We’re gonna start with the ballroom scene.”Heechul commanded while bringing Sungmin and Kyuhyun next to each other.


“Since you guys still have to learn all your lines, we’re gonna rehearse the ballroom scene.” He explained while dragging the two boys to the centre of the classroom. Donghae and Henry giggled to themselves seeing the crimson color brushing over Sungmin’s cheeks.

 

 



Sungmin bit his bow shaped lips nervously as he looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes.

 

 

He was feeling extremely shy and timid about portraying the character of the princess. A girl. And acting beside Kyuhyun.

 

 

He was one step from turning towards the door and bolting out. Backing out from the play.

 

 

But then he did not want to hurt Kyuhyun’s feelings.

 

No.

 

That would be the last thing he wanted.



But surprisingly, Kyuhyun appeared really poised about it. Hmm.. Maybe it was his professional touch?

 

 



Sungmin was shaken out of his wits as their homeroom teacher commanded,”Kyuhyun. I want you to put your hand on Sungmin’s waist.”
 



He spluttered,”What!?”

 


“Your hands. On his waist. Now.” Heechul clucked his tongue irritably and brought Kyuhyun’s hands and placed them on Sungmin’s waist.

 

 


Sungmin flushed as he felt Kyuhyun’s warm fingers enclosed around his waist.

“Sungmin..” Kyuhyun whispered softly.



 



“Now stop being shy babies and work with me here!” Heechul screamed as he wacked Sungmin’s head lightly to bring him out of his non-responsive state.



He sighed seeing the awkward aura surrounding and the duo stood mechanically in the same pose.


 


He pulled Hangeng from the crowd of students. And commanded while bringing the tall chinese boy’s hands towards his waist,”Just follow what I’m doing,alright?”



Hangeng smiled lazily and squeezed the teacher’s waist sneakily and then he sobered as Heechul shot him a warning look.


 


“One step forward. And one step backward.Glide. Completely trust your partner.” Heechul instructed while placing his arms on Hangeng’s shoulders.

 



Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Sungmin’s waist and murmured,”Relax, Sungmin. Dont be nervous,alright? I’ll be here for you.”



Sungmin swallowed nervously and nodded slightly. He timidly wound his arms around Kyuhyun’s shoulder. He breathed into the taller boy’s sweet green apple perfume and smiled slightly. Kyuhyun's scent brought him to an unexplainable sense of calmness. Strange...

 

 



They duo started off shakily, mainly on Sungmin’s part cause Kyuhyun was secretly thrilled about holding Sungmin so close to himself. A part of him just wanted to grab the boy and kiss him senseless.

 

 

Inappropriate.

 

 

Inappropriate.

 

 

Inappropriate.

 

 

He couldnt afford to think about such things right when Sungmin was in his arms, close to him. Not good for his heart.



 Sungmin kept stepping on Kyuhyun’s toes nervously as they waltzed around the room,”Kyuhyun-ah...”




He kept mumbling apologies every two seconds shyly while Kyuhyun simply resisted flailing around at Sungmin’s natural adorableness. Just so cute. He just wanted to gather the flushed boy into his arms and squish him!





“That’s it. You two are doing great!” Heechul complimented them after detaching himself from Hangeng regretfully. They couldnt risk anyone figuring out about...them.


He quickly dragged Sandeul and Baro next to Sungmin and Kyuhyun,and exclaimed,”Get dancing. All the other student extras,please pair yourselves and start waltzing.”


 
He clapped his hands twice and commanded,”Hurry up! We dont have all day.”



Donghae and Henry had paired up for the dance rehearsal and after a lot of whining and protests from Henry that he wouldnt wrap his arms around Donghae, the duo had settled for mutually putting their arms on each other’s shoulders.




“Yah! You two over there! What are you guys doing?” Heechul scolded while shaking his head in annoyance.


Donghae whined pitifully,”But teacher nim. We’re gonna play the fairygod mothers. We dont need to dance.”



Heechul rolled his eyes and clutching both the boys firmly by their shoulders dragged them away from the centre of the homeroom,”Learn up your lines then. Do something! Dont just stand around like a couple of wet ducks.”



With a delighted giggle, Henry scuttled to the front of the room, shoving Donghae ahead of him. Who just happened to accidently push Sungmin right into Kyuhyun’s chest as the mischievous duo passed their oblivious innocent bestfriend.

 


Pfftt. It was totally not on purpose. Giggling uncontrollably Donghae and Henry skipped away as quickly as they possibly could.

 



Kyuhyun gasped as Sungmin’s nose hit his chest all of a sudden. His eyes glimmered as he looked down at the brown mop of hair buried into his chest.

 

Oh. My. Good. Lord.
 

 



Sungmin’s sweet cherryblossom scent evaded his senses and Kyuhyun whimpered slightly,”S-sungmin...”

 

 


Kyuhyun felt his breath hitch painfully as Sungmin raised his eyes and looked gazed innocently back at him. His heartbeats quickened and thudded violently against his ribcage.

 

 

Thump. Thump. Thump.
 

 



He swallowed nervously and tightened his grip over Sungmin’s waist,”Sungmin...I-”

 


He exhaled shakily. “I...lov-”




“Alright.That’s all for today. You’re free to leave!”Heechul instructed successfully making Kyuhyun jump and push Sungmin away from himself.


 


So close. So freaking close.

 



Sungmin twiddled his thumbs shyly as he stood beside Kyuhyun who seemed to have found this immense interest at the blotch on the ceiling.


“Dont forget to learn your lines as soon as possible. Im giving you two days to learn your lines, alright? “Heechul questioned while gathering all the textbooks into his arms.




Sheesh.



Kyuhyun was occupied with putting his notebooks and pencils into his backpack, all of his other classmates had already left...or so he thought.



He nearly jumped out of his skin when someone tugged the sleeve of his shirt timidly,”Kyuhyun-ah..”



Kyuhyun breathed in a sigh of relief, and clutched his copy of the script to his chest, trying to calm himself down,”Sungmin! You surprised me...”



Sungmin smiled sheepishly and shifted his weight from one foot to another shyly.



“Can I ask you something,Kyuu?”He asked hesitatingly while running his fingers over the straps of his pink backpack slug over his shoulders.



“Yeah sure.. What is it Min?” Kyuhyun smiled warmly while closing the flap of the backpack carefully, his tender smile causing the smaller boy to freeze before swallowing nervously.



Sungmin finally mustered up his nervousness and asked in one breath.

“Do you want to rehearse the lines of the play together?”




Kyuhyun widened his eyes in surprise.



“I m-mean.. Only if you w-want to. You dont have to!” Sungmin panicked and exclaimed hastily.


He rambled,”We do have many scenes together so I thought it would be appropriate if we could learn our lines together, but it’s alright if you dont want to!”



Kyuhyun chuckled lightly at the panic in Sungmin’s eyes and answered gently,”I would love to.”


Sungmin asked hopefully,“Really?”



“Of course I would... Let’s meet up in the morning before college starts,alright?” Kyuhyun assured while squeezing Sungmin’s hand gently.



Sungmin beamed back at Kyuhyun and exclaimed,”It’s a deal.”

 

 

 


 

....(A/N)

 

A filler chapter like I mentioned previously. :))) I have one more filler chapter planned before things get slightly intense and dramatic..

 

I started my college recently and I've been really busy orz.. I really apologize for not replying to you guys ;A; But I read all of your comments. They make me super happy and gets me through the day! :D So a lil bit of feedback or anything at all, say it. Dont hesitate~ :))) I would love to hear from everyone~^^

 

An upvote maybe? Thank you for all your support you guys. I really really appreciate it <33

 

Lot of love. Take care of yourselves! :)) And hopefully hear from everyone in the comments~

 

~95anichan <33