Chapter 19

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 

 
"Kitty Kyu,I think this would fit you well..."Sungmin teased holding a pink dress from the clothes-for-young-babies section.
 
 
Sungmin's eyes twinkled in mirth as he pressed the pink dress to Kyuhyun's chest, "Be a good Kitty Kyu, and try it on, okay?"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun resisted Sungmin trying to shove him towards a trial dressing cubicle and exclaimed,"Yah, Lee Sungmin! Cut it out...Its not funny,okay?"
 
 
 
"Yes it is~"
 
 
 
"Nuh-uh."
 
 
With that Kyuhyun glared at Sungmin and pinched his waist, his fingers lingering on Sungmin's soft flesh unnecessarily; Sungmin squealed and elbowed Kyuhyun harshly and mumbled indignantly,"Don't pinch me, you bad Kitty Kyu!"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun shrugged and sang,"You were asking for it,chubby bunny~"
 
 
"I'm not chubby! And why in the world am I a bunny?!" Sungmin replied incredulously.
 
"The same reason why I'm a Kitty.." retorted Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
 
"Chubby bunny, my ." Sungmin mumbled under his breath.
 
 
"What was that Sungmin?" asked Kyuhyun innocently.
 
 
 
 
 
"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Sungmin replied smoothly.
 
 
 
Meanwhile Siwon was tripping over his feet in excitement, gathering cute clothes for new borns into his arms at lightening speed. He thought gleefully about how his child would be beautifully dressed with dresses,jeans and bonnets. 
 
He was contemplating whether he should choose a shirt with his precious horses or Ahra's favorite puppy designs. He put back the horse shirt regretfully, feeling that if most of the clothes he choose were decorated with chibi horses so Ahra might scold him. 
 
 
 
He did not wish to suffer Ahra's wrath. No.. She might just magically make his oh-so-gorgeous and ever precious eyebrows disappear!
 
 
So puppy printed all the way \O/
 
 
 
Well, he sorta admitted that the puppy prints were a teeny-tiny bit more cuter than the horsie print.Just a bit! 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun pressed a bunny printed bib to Sungmin's chest and teased,"Bunny bib for a messy chubby bunny..."
 
 
 
Sungmin squeaked indignantly,"I'm not messy! You are Kitty Kyu! Go and scratch your whiskers or something.. Or better still, chase a mouse..!"
 
 
Kyuhyun scoffed, "The only thing I'll be chasing is a chubby bunny..."
 
 
 
"Yah!" Sungmin glared smacking Kyuhyun's broad chest. 
 
 
 
"What?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. "Do you want to nibble on a carrot, bunny Min?"
 
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes,"Do you want me to spank you again?"
 
 
"And stop that!" 
 
 
" Stop what?" Kyuhyun feigned innocence.
 
 
 
All of a sudden, panic clouded Sungmin's eyes and he whispered,"Kyuhyun..."
 
 
 
"Alright, alright.. I'll stop for now..."
 
 
 
Sungmin restrained himself from smacking Kyuhyun again,"Yah! Stupid.."
 
Kyuhyun interrupted,"Stupid? That's all you can come up with? I'm disappointed, Sungmin."
 
 
 
 
"Cho Kyuhyun, just shut up for a second,okay?"
 
 
 
With that he pushed Kyuhyun away and practically ran to the exit, leaving a slightly hurt Kyuhyun staring at him behind, "Min!"
 
 
 
"Sungmin!"
 
 
"What is he upto now?" he thought anxiously following Sungmin outside.
 
 
He saw a Sungmin scoop up a two year old girl into his arms,saving her from the fast speeding car. Kyuhyun gasped as Sungmin fell onto the pavement with a loud thud, holding the baby girl protectively across his chest. 
 
 
 
Before Kyuhyun could reach Sungmin, a hysterical lady approached the duo on the pavement. Kyuhyun widened his eyes when Sungmin winced as he attempted to stand up. The woman clutched Sungmin's arm tightly, and holding her dazed daughter to her chest, she cried tears of relief.
 
 
 
 
She profousely thanked Sungmin for saving her baby girl and hugged the little one tightly. Kyuhyun growled when the lady widened her eyes seeing Sungmin's arm bleeding.She gently grazed her fingers over the broken skin.
 
 
 
 
He yanked the surprised lady's hand away and pulled Sungmin closer to himself. He clutched Sungmin's arm and looked at the wound carefully.  He sent the lady and her daughter away and lead Sungmin to a nearby bench, ignoring Sungmin's protests of being perfectly fine. 
 
 
 
He brought out his blue hanky from his pocket and and gently removed the bits and pieces of gravel and dirt that covered Sungmin's elbow. Sungmin winced,"K-kyu..I have band-aids in my backpack.."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun removed the backpack from Sungmin's shoulders and wetted the hanky with the water from the bottle that he had found. He gently feather-touched Sungmin's wound and pulled a pink puppy printed band aid.  'Hey~ I like puppies' he thought while plastering it carefully over Sungmin's grazed skin.
 
 
It was pretty fortunate that Sungmin had just grazed the skin on his elbow. And it wasn't anything serious.Kyuhyun glanced at Sungmin,"Are you fine? Do you want me to take you home Min?"
 
 
Sungmin yelled hurriedly,"NO!"
 
 
"I m-mean.. I dont w-want to go h-home just y-yet.. I like spending time with you, Kyuhyun..."
 
 
 
"Oh..." 
 
 
Kyuhyun looked down to his feet and scratched his head awkwardly,"Well, I like spending time with you too, Sungmin... You're fun to be around, I guess.."
 
 
Now it was Sungmin's turn to be flustered,"H-haha, Thank you for helping me, Kyuhyun-ah~"  
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun looked into Sungmin's eyes tenderly and smiled softly,"Always, Min... Always"
 
Sungmin spluttered,"M-marshmallows! I want some marshmallows!"
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun asked curiously,"Like now?"
 
 
 
Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun away,"Y-yeah.. Go get me some,Kyu!" Kyuhyun scratched his poodle hair awkwardly,"Okay... You just stay put,alright?"
 
 
He ruffled Sungmin's hair affectionately and gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze before walking to the supermarket located just opposite to the the place where Sungmin was sitting. Meanwhile Sungmin was feeling strange and flustered about the entire situation. Why was his heart fluttering so much?
 
 
 
And what was with the shot of electricity he felt when Kyuhyun was tending to his wound?  Why was Kyuhyun looking at him so.. so strangely?
 
 
With hues of pink adorning his cheeks, he thought,'Donghae.. I need to talk to Hae.."
 
 
 
With his eyes fixed on Kyuhyun's disappearing into the supermarket, he brought out his cellphone and dialled for Donghae.
 
 
"H-hello?" Donghae groaned into the phone."What's up Sungminnie?" 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin was about to reply when Donghae suddenly screamed, almost rupturing his eardrums, "YAH! Lee Hyukjae.. Leave my Nemo plushie alone! Don't put your fat on my poor=
 fishie, you idiot!"
 
 
 
Sungmin could hear Hyukjae in the background, giggling,"I love you too, Hae..."
 
 
"Ow! Donghae, you did not just smack my .", Sungmin heard Hyukjae yell incrediously. 
 
 
"Don't tackle me now, Hyukkie! I have to talk to Sungminnie." Donghae screamed back at his oh-so-loving boyfriend. 
 
 
 
"Oh~ I'll do much more than just tackling, babe.."Hyukjae teased.
 
 
 
"STOP IT, YOU GUYS!" Sungmin screamed, his chest heaving in anger. 
 
 
 
 
Two seconds later, Donghae spoke cheerfully,"Oh hey,Sungminnie.." Sungmin scolded,"You guys are just.. Argghhh!!"
 
 
 
Donghae giggled,"Hyukkie says he's sorry, Sungminnie.."
 
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes,"Alright, alright.."
 
 
 
"So, Sungminnie, what's up? Is Kyuhyun treating you well on your guys day out? He isn't ganging up on that guy, is he?"
 
 
 
Of course Donghae would know about the fight. Donghae was practically the reason why Sungmin had forgotten about Kyuhyun's hurtful words and had decided to give him a chance. If it werent for Donghae, Sungmin would have still been torn and bitter about the previous nights events. Donghae had a special ability of calming down Sungmin.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin replied,"Umm.. We're having a good time,Hae. And no, Kyu isnt being a brat with Siwon Hyung.."
 
Donghae mumbled,"That's good then."
 
 
 
Sungmin whined,"Hae! Kyuhyun is being so... so weird."
 
Donghae perked up curiously,"Weird? "
 
 
 
Sungmin groaned,"I felt so awkward and tingly when he ruffled my hair, and squeezed my shoulder.."
 
 
Donghae replied smugly,"Oh really?"
 
 
 
"Sungminnie?"
 
 
 
 
"Hmm...?"
 
 
"Do you feel lightheaded around Kyuhyun?"
 
 
"Lightheaded?" Sungmin replied cluelessly.
 
 
 
"Yeah~ Like your tummy feels after a roller coaster ride?"
 
 
 
"Umm... maybe? A bit?"Sungmin replied hesitantly.
 
 
Donghae giggled,"Ha! I knew it! Hyukkie, you owe me a dinner of fish and chips.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin said innocently,"What are you talking about, Hae?"
 
After a few seconds, Donghae mumbled,"My cute monkey~"
 
 
 
"Sungminnie, you'll have to find out about your problems on your own."
 
Sungmin whined,"Aww.. Hae,you're no help.."
 
 
 
 
Donghae cooed,"Sungminnie, Hae is sorry....."
 
Sungmin chuckled,"You at aegyo, Hae!"
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae scoffed,"I do not!"
 
Sungmin teased,"Yes you do..."
 
 
 
 
Donghae mumbled,"Well, Hyukkie always jumps me whenever I..."
 
 
Sungmin interrupted hastily,"Eww.. Too many details.Donghae, you and your boyfriend are always so .."
 
Donghae replied cheerfully,"Of course.. Hyukkie loves me and I love Hyukkie."
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes,"So mushy.."
 
Donghae asked,"Umm..Sungminnie?"
 
 
 
 
Sungmin searched around him but it seemed Kyuhyun wasnt back yet. 
 
"Hmm..?"
 
 
 
"Hyukkie's cousin has an inauguration of his club today. Would you like to come?"
 
Sungmin pointed out,"Im already with Kyuhyun and Siwon Hyung. I cant just ditch them."
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae replied cheerfully," Oh that's alright..You can bring them along, Sungminnie!"
 
 
Sungmin hesitated,"B-but..."
 
 
 
 
Donghae whined,"Aww Come on,Sungminnie! Dont be a party pooper..And Henry, our little Mochi is coming too, with his boyfriend who just returned from China.. "
 
 
"What? Henry is dating? Who? How? When? Tell me. Now.." Sungmin demanded.
 
 
 
 
Donghae sighed,"I dunno, Sungminnie. And that's precisely why you need to be there with me. We have to interrogate Henry's boyfriend. He could be a hard-hearted villion for all we know!"
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes,"So dramatic,Hae! You should be on television.."
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae mumbled,"Hyukkie is always trying to film me when we are having se..."
 
Sungmin yelled,"STOP! You stupid piece of fish! I dont want to hear about your strange es with your Hyukkie.."
 
 
 
 
"Alright alright.. So?"
 
Sungmin hesitated," I'm not too sure about that, Hae~" Alcohol, sweat, loud music and people grinding against each other was so not his perfect idea of spending his evening.
 
 
 
Donghae scolded,"Yah! Lee Sungmin! You're always so uptight."
 
"I'm not uptight, Donghae!" Sungmin pouted. 
 
 
 
Suddenly the cellphone was ripped away from Sungmin's ears. Sungmin turned around irritatedy,"What the hell.."
 
 
The words disappeared from his lips when he saw Kyuhyun saying something into the phone, to Donghae. He stared at Kyuhyun's majestic form and his heart fluttered strangely as the sun rays fell over Kyuhyun, giving him an angel-like-glow.
 
 
He was brought out of his trance when he heard Kyuhyun say,"We'll be there, Donghae.."
 
 
Wait...whaaaaa ?!
 
 
 
 
Sungmin was doomed.
 
 

 

 

HI ~^3^

Edited:  31/04/2014