Chapter 18

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

After the embarrassing incident in the restaurant, Kyuhyun and Sungmin rushed outside with identical blushes tainting their cheeks. Siwon smirked and texted Ahra gleefully, making her envious of the moment that she missed. The trio strolled outside and stopped by an ice-cream vendor.
 
 
 
Sungmin choose a blueberry flavored ice cream, Siwon decided to splurge on his diet for once and have a vanilla ice cream biscuit and Kyuhyun refused to have any ice cream. Kyuhyun kept glancing from the corner of his eyes at Sungmin who kept the blue ice cream with his pink tongue. 
 
 
Siwon balanced the ice cream biscuit and kept clicking pictures of Kyuhyun staring at Sungmin. He gleefully thought how fortunate he was to capture the two at the perfect angle.The thrill which he got by clicking pictures secretly was unexplainably awesome. 
 
 
He giggled mentally and then sighed miserably when a portion of his ice cream fell on the pavement with a plop. Siwon's eyebrows arched in an exaggerated manner when the icecream started melting and making his hand sticky and disguisting. 
 
 
 
Siwon shoved the entire icecream biscuit into his mouth which was pretty un-gentlemanly for him. He clutched his head in anguish when he felt his brain freeze due to the sudden coldness in his mouth. 
 
 
 
 
He groaned miserably and almost sank to his knees when his snarky brother-in-law chose that moment to glance at him with a what-the-hell-are-you-up-to look.
 
 
 He forced a grin on his lips and smiled pathetically at Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
Sungmin asked curiously,"Hyung, do you need to use the washroom?"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun smirked and added smugly,"Is it that urgent Siwon...Hyung?"
 
 
 
 
Siwon yelped,"I'm f-fine...P-perfect! No n-need to w-worry..."
 
 
Kyuhyun and Sungmin glanced at each other amusedly, mutually pleading the other not to laugh. Sungmin stifled his laughter,"If you say so~"
 
 
 
 
Unable to contain himself, Sungmin quickly marched back to the icecream van,on the pretext of asking for some tissue papers. 
 
Kyuhyun bit back a smile when Sungmin's rich laughter echoed from the corner of the street. His lips twitched at Sungmin's contagious laughter whereas Siwon was blushing,completely mortified at the embarrasing incident.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin soon returned with the tissue papers in a couple of minutes, now completely poised. He smiled softly at Siwon,"You might need these..."
 
 
 
 
Siwon grabbed the napkin sheepishly, mentally wanting to drown himself in a bucket of water.  He saw a showroom with baby equipments and mumbled,"Let's check that showroom.."
 
 
 
Without waiting for a response he galloped into the showroom causing the attendents in charge to look at him strangely.
 
 
Sungmin sighed before calling out,"Kyuhyun!"
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
 
 
Sungmin pouted,"This."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun asked curiously,"What are you talking about,Min?"
 
 
 
"The ice cream."
 
 
 
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"You finish it off!"
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun stuttered,"W-what?! Just throw it a-away..."
 
 
 
 
Sungmin whined,"But I want to eat the waffle cone,Kyu~"
 
Kyuhyun mumbled under his breath," You gotta be kidding me.."
 
 
 
 
"Then finish it off, Sungmin!"
 
 
"But I can't eat the ice cream anymore.." Sungmin fidgeted.
 
 
 
 
"So what should I do about that?" exclaimed Kyuhyun incrediously.
 
 
"You finish off the icecream and then I eat the cone.." Sungmin explained cutely.
 
 
 
 
"EH?!"
 
 
Sungmin blinked innocently and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,"Alright alright."
 
 
He was secretly jumping for joy at the prospect of eating something that Sungmin had been devouring just a couple of minutes ago. It was almost like a kiss.... 
 
 
 
He should not think of such things at the moment. Not when the bunny boy was staring at him with sparkling eyes.  Being flustered wouldnt help him at all. With shaking hands, Kyuhyun reached for the cone and experimently gave it a . 
 
 
 
He timidly the blue swirl, trying hard not to think about those perfect bow shaped lips touching the ice cream.
 
"Hurry up Kyuhyun! Siwon Hyung is making a fool out of himself inside."
 
Kyuhyun mumbled,"What's new about that?"
 
 
 
 
Sungmin giggled,"Yah!"
 
 
"No seriously....You should have seen him on his wedding day! Damn, it was so awkward..."
 
 
 
Sungmin smiled amusedly," I can only imagine."
 
 
Kyuhyun commented ,"I'll show you the tapes from their wedding some time."
 
 
 
 Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun and all of a sudden mumbled,"Kitty!"
 
 
Kyuhyun glanced cluelessly,"Huh? Kitty, where?" Sungmin chuckled at Kyuhyun who was glancing all around him searching for a kitten,"It's you,silly!"
 
 
 
"Me?" Kyuhyun replied pointing a finger to himself.
 
 
 
Sungmin nodded his head cutely pinching Kyuhyun's cheek affectionately,"Yup~ Kitty Kyu!"
 
 
"Huh?!"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun blinked. 
 
 
 
Once.
 
 
 
 
Twice.
 
 
 
Thrice.
 
 
 
And then turned into a bright shade of red.  He awkwardly the ice cream, feeling self conscious at Sungmin's stare. Sungmin giggled,"Kyuhyun, you're just like a kitty, my ice cream like that! So cute~"
 
 
Kyuhyun coughed embarrasedly,"I'm not c-cute.."
 
 
Any pedestrain passing by would have the scare of their life, seeing a creepy Siwon plastered against the Baby Equipment showroom's widows,clicking pictures furiously and pretending to go through the baby clothes at the same time. 
 
 
Siwon was so proud of his oh-so-amazing multi tasking super ninja abilities. He mentally patted himself for being the perfect spy.
 
 
"If anyone is cute,its you. Being cute and adorable is your thing...."he exclaimed hurriedly finishing up the ice cream.
 
"Whatever Kitty Kyu~" Sungmin teased while munching on the waffle cone. 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun nudged Sungmin playfully causing him to choke. He glared at Kyuhyun who grinned sheepishly,"Bad Kitty Kyu!"
 
 
Siwon hurriedly turned away from the window regretfully, seeing his precious KyuMin walking towards the showroom.He nonchalantly drew his fingers over the rack for new born baby clothes.
 
 
Kyuhyun yelled,"Yah! Stop calling me a Kitty!"
 
 
 
Sungmin grinned cheekily and teased," Kitty Kyu! "
 
 
"Yah!" 
 
 
 
He rushed away before Kyuhyun could grab him, yelling,'Kitty Kyu!' all the way. 
 
 
Kyuhyun exclaimed,"Lee Sungmin! Get back here you scaredy chubby bunny!"
 
 
Sungmin flicked his pink tongue at Kyuhyun cheekily and pushed the door of the baby showroom hurriedly. Kyuhyun chased Sungmin inside and then stopped abruptly seeing all the customers stare at them. He tugged Sungmin towards Siwon with Sungmin shuffling behind him shyly. 
 
 
 
Siwon squeaked awkwardly,"Hey you guys!"
 
 
 
His attention was suddenly taken away by a cradle with horse print designs all over them.  Siwon squealed in a very unmanly way and rushed towards the horsie cradles, leaving Sungmin and Kyuhyun behind, gaping at him at the sudden mood swing.
 
Siwon chattered merrily with a sales lady,"I want a cradle with saphire blue horse designs."
 
 
 
The distrought sales lady nodded her head timidly. He facepalmed and squeaked ,"The baby can be a cutesy girl mini version of Ahra! Book a pink one too."
 
 
 
Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun closer down to his height and mumbled into Kyuhyun's ears,"Should we remind Siwon that they'll have a hella lot of trouble taking those humangous cradles back to California?"
 
 
Kyuhyun shrugged and whispered back,"Maybe we should.."
 
 
Sungmin murmured, his warm breath ghosting over Kyuhyun's ear,"What is with the horses anyway?"
 
 
Kyuhyun gulped at the close proximity and replied softly,"He is crazy obessesed with horses. There was once when I unfortunately saw him in boxers with horse prints all over them.. It was creepy but just so hilarious..!"
 
 
 
Sungmin clamped his mouth to stifle his giggles,"We should stop him before he orders a dozen of horse cradles of every size and colour."
 
With that he tugged Kyuhyun behind them and unceremonsiously plopped behind Siwon.
 
 
 
After cancelling the numerous bookings of the horsey cradles and settling for a blue one they walked to the payment counter with Siwon shuffling behind them. 
 
Siwon could honestly not see why he couldn't buy all of those cute baby cradles. He had the money after all..He sighed sadly and placed his credit card onto the counter.
 
 
After signing a few papers and declaring the address, they walked towards the exit but were stopped again by Siwon who exclaimed that he had to purchase new clothes for the baby.
 
 
 Kyuhyun groaned before following Sungmin inside the showroom again.  Any escape would be futile, since Sungmin was cheerfully leading him to a rack of baby clothes.
 
Oh joy!
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
Edited: 31/04/2014