Chapter 21

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 


"Sungmin-shi, Kyuhyun-shi..I'm really very sorry." Zhoumi bowed,the tip of his ears tainted red at the embarrassing moment.

 

 

"Uhm never mind, Zhoumi.. People m-make mistakes all the time. "Sungmin laughed awkwardly.
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae shouted over the booming music of the club,"Anyway, I thought of a brilliant test of approval,Sungminnie.."
 
 
 
Hyukjae grinned smugly breathing down Donghae's neck earning a furious whisper from the latter,"Hyukjae!"
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae sighed but obediently listened to his loving boyfriend. Zhoumi asked nervously,"What is it,Donghae-shi?"
 
 
 
Henry squeezed Zhoumi's hand in comfort and smiled softly as Donghae stated dramatically,"Zhoumi and Sungminnie will battle!"
 
 
 
Sungmin yelped,"What?!"
 
 
 
Donghae continued with a sly smile eyeing a fidgeting Sungmin ,"Both of you will drink some alcohol shots..."
 
 
 
"Alcohol?"
 
 
"And the first one to collapse loses!"
 
 
 
Sungmin protested,"Hae, this is not a good idea.."
 
 
Donghae narrowed his eyes,"This is the only way, Sungminnie.. Its the question of our Henry's innocence on the line.."
 
 
 
Sungmin rolled his eyes,"Then you do it, Mr.Hot Shot..."
 
 
Donghae grinned sheepishly,"Hyukkie's parents have invited me over for lunch tommorow,Sungminnie. I cant possibly visit them sporting a major hangover, during my first meeting with them!"
 
 
Sungmin whined,"Hae~"
 
Donghae squished Sungmin's chubby cheeks together,"You can do it,Sungminnie. For Henli-ah. Don't you dare back out from our promise right now."
 
 
 
 
Sungmin sighed helplessly,"Alright... then. I'll do it. " 
 
 
"Are you absolutely sure about it,Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked eyeing the pouting boy skeptically. He was pretty sure Sungmin was the type who couldn't hold to alcohol well. He couldn't help but worry when Sungmin shot him a hesitant look before nodding.
 
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae spoke,"Alrighty. I'll just ask Changmin for the shots."
 
 
 
Sungmin whispered into Donghae's ear," Who's Changmin?"
 
Donghae replied staring at Hyukjae making way to the bar,"Changmin is Hyukjae's cousin.... The one that owns the club.."
 
 
 
"Oh.." 
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae soon returned with them, tugging a man who had a playful aura around him; Changmin beamed,"Welcome to Sapphire Blue Club! Hyukjae told me all about your bet.."
 
 
 
 
He yelled," Yunho, arrange for shots for these kids.. And charge it on the house.."
 
The bartender,Yunho saluted," Right away boss!"
 
 
 
Changmin turned back to the boys, he narrowed his eyes,"Noone of you guys are underage,right?Auntie Lee, would kill me otherwise.."
 
He thumped Hyukjae's shoulder playfully,"Yah! Brat, how old are you again?"
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes,"All of us are nineteen, Changmin... "
 
Changmin grinned,"Alright then, have fun you guys."
 
 
 
With that he sauntered towards the dance floor, flirtatiously twirled a couple of girls causing them to squeal and giggle and then disappeared towards the bar. Hyukjae scoffed,"Changmin is always so weird.."
 
 
 
Kyuhyun grinned,"I like him.. He seems interesting." Donghae and Hyukjae smirked seeing Sungmin looking crestfallen and sad.
 
 
 
 
Changmin soon returned with Yunho shuffling behind him carrying bottles of a hard alcohol. Changmin stood beside Kyuhyun and beamed at him. The duo chattered merrily after learning about their mutual love for game consoles, oblivious of a jealous pouting bunny.
 
 
 
 
Sungmin narrowed his eyes and spoke forcefully,"Let's do this.."
 
 
 
 
Zhoumi looked at his little Mochi worriedly who smiled and hugged the freaking-ishly tall male. Donghae pulled Henry away from the Chinese boy, earning a cute whimper of protest from the cutesy boy.
 
Hyukjae deadpanned,"Gentleman Mimi hasn't won yet, chipmunkkie.."
 
 
 
 
Henry sighed longingly and then glanced encouragingly the freaking-ishly tall, wall of a male.
 
 
Yunho poured some alcohol into two small pints and smirked at the two boys. Donghae cheered dramatically,"Don't let us down,Sungminnie! Kick that chinese into outer space.."
 
 
Sungmin had to roll his eyes at that. Donghae would always be too melodramatic for his own good. 
 
 
Sigh. 
 
 
Somethings would never change. 
 
 
 
Sungmin and Zhoumi exchanged nervous looks while reaching for the pint of alcohol. From the corner of his eyes he saw Changmin hitting Kyuhyun's shoulder playfully. 
 
 
 
He gritted his teeth and lifted the glass. With no hesitation, he brought it towards his bow shaped lips and chugged down the strong liquid. Sungmin's throat burned at the alcohol and he glanced at the  chinese boy who seemed poised and calm. 
 
 
 
 
He honestly had no problems with Henry dating Zhoumi but he had to appear fierce so that Zhoumi would know exactly what he would be facing if he ever dared to play with their Henry's heart.
 
 
 
 
And there was Donghae. 
 
 
 
 
He would keep nagging him about Henry's innocence being tainted by the big bad chinese kid.Donghae was the one to talk about innocence, when he and Hyukjae were the most couple who could'nt take their hands off each other for even a minute.
 
 
 
 
See.
 
They kept nudging and giggling together as he was engaged in gulping down the bittersweet liquid.
 
 
 
 
The beats of the song boomed loudly, making Sungmin's heart thud against his ribcage violently.The strobe lights engulfed the dancing floor giving the club the oomph factor.  He drowned in the alcohol shots, one after the other, feeling strangely lightheaded and at ease.
 
 
Sungmin his bow shaped lips and with half-lidded eyes and a loony grin etched on his face, glanced at Donghae and Hyukjae who were cheering for him wildly. He motioned Yunho to refill his glass for yet another time with a smirk.
 
 
 
Zhoumi was no better. He kept slurring his words,"Heyyyyyyy youuuuuuu~ "
 
Henry blinked innocently,"What is it Mimi Gege?"
 
 
 
 
 
Zhoumi giggled and smothered Donghae into a bone-crushing hug,"HEY oh my goddddddddd hey hold on hey.."
 
 
"G-Gege..?"
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae rolled his eyes,"Aish, this idiot of a troublemaker.."
 
Zhoumi hiccuped before chugging down another round of alcohol,"Y-ou! You look EXACTLY like this guy you’ve never met.."
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae scoffed,trying to pry Zhoumi's arms from the steel like grip,"I look like who?"
 
He mouthed pleadingly to Hyukjae who looked at them with an amused smile,"Hyukkie, please. Get me out of here~'
 
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae smirked,"What if I dont want to?" 
 
Donghae glared fiercely,"Then no more y time for you Lee Hyukjae! I mean it. "
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae rolled his eyes,"Alright, alright. You big boy, hands off my man."
 
 
Zhoumi giggled,"Ehhh?"
 
 
 
 
Hyukjae pulled Donghae towards himself," Back off, chinese kid. Scoot, shoo...Hae is mine. My property."
 
 
Zhoumi staggered towards Changmin and Kyuhyun and screamed,"Awww.. group hug!"
 
 
 
Changmin cringed,"This kid is completely wasted..Sheesh!"
 
Zhoumi wound his arms around the two surprised males and slurred," But I’m not even that drunk you know. Like I’m buzzed, but I’m totally fine.” 
 
 
 
 
Changmin cursed feeling Zhoumi press them really close,"Dude, what the actual ?"
 
Kyuhyun squirmed, feeling uncomfortable at the look that Sungmin threw him as he was sandwiched between Changmin and Zhoumi. 
 
 
 
 
This was not good.
 
 
The murderous look in Sungmin's eyes was so not good.  He shoved Zhoumi away from him with a glare while the chinese male offered him a sheepish smile before running to the bar for another shot.
 
Kyuhyun nodded politely at Changmin and then excused himself, seeing Sungmin starting to drink directly from the bottle itself. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He shuffled towards the platform and rolled his eyes at Donghae and Hyukjae who were fiercely making out, groping and squeezing each other, their eyes clouded with desire.
 
He towered over Sungmin's form and pulled the alcohol bottle away from the smaller male who was most definately, without a doubt, completely wasted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(A/N)

 

Hello there my lovelies~ So you guys can pretty much guess what's about to happen next,right?

 

Edited: 19/04/2013