Chapter 22

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Sungmin.. you need to stop drinking." Kyuhyun demanded with a distressed look on his face.

Sungmin giggled and slurred,"K-kyuhyunnieee~"



Kyuhyun swatted Sungmin's hand reaching for the bottle of alcohol on the counter," I don't care about this crazy bet anymore, Min... So stop drinking it,alright?"

Sungmin cradled Kyuhyun's face into his hands and squealed,"My Kyuhyunnie is sooooo pretty~"




Kyuhyun spluttered," W-what? "

Sungmin swayed in his seat and squished Kyuhyun's cheeks together,"Aww.. Kyuhyunnie is blushing.."




"Snap out of it Sungmin, you dont know what you're saying." Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly.

Sungmin struggled against Kyuhyun's arms and whined,"But Sungminnie knows that Kyuhyunnie is sooo pretty.."




"I'm not pretty."

"Yes you are,Kyuhyunnie.." Sungmin insisted.




"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."



"No way Sungmin.."

"Nuh-uh~ Sungminnie thinks Kyuhyunnie is pretty. " Sungmin glared cutely at the taller boy towering his wasted form.




"I'm y.. Not pretty." Kyuhyun retorted.





Sungmin blinked innocently and then burst into giggles earning strange looks from the couple of girls passing by them," y? Kyuhyunnie is y?"


Kyuhyun glared at the chuckling girls who immediately stopped laughing at them and left hurriedly.




"Alright, Sungminnie is pretty and Kyuhyunnie is y..." Sungmin nodded his head earnestly leaning back into his seat again.

All of a sudden, he flapped his arms comically and stretched to the bottle of alcohol.




Wrapping his fingers over the cold bottle, he giggled joyfully and drank again before Kyuhyun could even move a muscle.

"Lee Sungmin. Stop that" Kyuhyun scolded wrestling the bottle of alcohol from Sungmin's surprisingly tight grip.




Sungmin cackled in mirth and then pouted as his bottle of alcohol was ripped from his hands and pushed to the counter.

"Aww... Why youuu do that. Kyuhyunnie? " he whined.



Kyuhyun rolled his eyes," You're seriously asking me that,Sungmin? "

Sungmin plummeled Kyuhyun's chest with his fingers curled into a fist,"My Kyuhyunnie is a big bad bully. Kyuhyunnie doesnt like Sungminnie,anymore?"



"Oww~ Sungmin.. Stop hitting me." Kyuhyun yelled.

Sungmin stopped hammering Kyuhyun's chest and deadpanned,"Shut up."




"Huh?" Kyuhyun mumbled rubbing his chest to ease away the pain from all the bashing Sungmin had done.



"Shut the up. Okaaaaaay?" With that Sungmin burst into unmanly giggles and clapped his hands resembling a crazy seal.

"Oh my gosh.." Kyuhyun facepalmed and looked down at the boy who now seemed to be nibbling his bow shaped lips and looking back at him with half lidded eyes.





Kyuhyun spoke firmly," I'm gonna get you a cup of coffee and some biscuit crackers. Sungmin, dont you dare go anywhere and stop drowning yourself in alcohol,kay?"

Sungmin blinked innocently at Kyuhyun's strong voice and mumbled," Kyuhyunnie has a good voice. It's so husky and y."




Kyuhyun flushed scarlet and turned towards Donghae and Hyukjae who were practically ravaging and devouring each other. He yelled over the booming music,"Keep an eye on Sungmin,alright? I'll be right back."

The only response from the libidinous couple was a needy moan, making Kyuhyun cringe and turn his eyes away from Donghae and Hyukjae's pressed forms.




'I guess I'll just have to hurry back.' Kyuhyun sighed tiredly glancing at Sungmin's spent form on the seat.

"I love Kitties and Bunnies and Marshmallows.." Sungmin sang at the top of his voice and then hicupped.




He ruffled Sungmin's hair affectionately and strided across the dance floor, pulling his cap down to conceal his identity. He swatted away the needy lusting hands that threatened to creep up his body and rushed against the grinding people.


Sungmin lifted his eyes and watched Kyuhyun's slender form disappearing into the swarm of people. He frowned as a scantily clad female reaching out to touch Kyuhyun and then relaxed as Kyuhyun wacked her away without even stealing a glance at her.




His eyes followed Kyuhyun reaching upto the bar and leaning over the counter, asking the server...something.




Sungmin sat up furiously as Changmin suddenly waltz in and wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder and pressed into him. He narrowed his eyes seeing Changmin murmuring into Kyuhyun's ears before guffawing loudly... and very nastily in his opinion.


He pouted seeing Kyuhyun making no attempt to remove Changmin's shoulder even after two seconds. Sungmin stood up from his seat shakily and pulled a face at his best friend eating Hyukjae's face. Eww~!



He tilted his head cutely at Henry supporting Zhou mi's weight and brushing the freaking-ishly tall male's hair in concern. Good. The chinese nerd knew better than not to pull something on Henry. His eyes switched across the dance floor where Kyuhyun was chatting with Changmin.




He cringed in distaste and brought the bottle of alcohol towards his lips.

Sungmin howled joyfully as his favorite song boomed against the walls of the club, the boistrous laugh breaking Donghae and Hyukjae apart.

 

 


Wiping the trail of saliva that connected his and and his boyfriend's lips, Donghae mumbled,"Hyukie.. We're still at the club?"

Hyukjae nuzzled his nose into Donghae's milky white neck and breathed,"I guess we forgot where we were Hae."

 

 

 


Donghae yelped loudly and smacked Hyukjae's biceps," Hyukkie, Sungminnie is undressing himself.."

Hyukjae looked up lazily and mumbled,"Doesnt matter. Everyone is almost here anyway."

 

 

 


Donghae glanced at Sungmin who laughed boisterously and climbed on top of the counter letting go of his pink jacket with a plop on the ground. Thankfully Sungmin did not strip furthur and the boy was swaying his hips ily in his black wifebeater.

Donghae murmured against Hyukjae's jaw," Hyukkie, should we stop Sungminnie?"

 

 

 


Hyukjaw moaned feeling Donghae his jawbone," Nah~ He needs to have fun. Sungmin is way too uptight and antisocial. Let him be."

Donghae hummed against Hyukjae's lips and the duo engaged into another passionate liplock, shutting off the world.

 

 

 


An excited squeal interrupted their makeout session again and the pair looked up to the counter where Sungmin was caught up in his own world, ing his hips in a powerful y move.  

Hyukjae sang into Donghae's ear huskily," I wanna dance..."

 

 


Donghae shuddered against his boyfriend's warm breath and breathed out," Let's dance Hyukkie~"

Throwing his hands up and with bouncing to the beat of the song, Sungmin was clearly wasted and had totally lost all rationality. Taking swings from the bottle of alcohol cavorting all over the counter...

 

 


Well he did make a y sight and it wasnt long before Sungmin was surrounded by a couple of skimply dressed girls who kept urging him to get down from the counter and to accompany them. And that was how Kyuhyun found him after returned clutching a mug of hot coffee and a bowl of biscuit crackers.
 

 


Seeing the obscene woman brushing Sungmin's honey thighs and her fingers moving up to caress the drunk boy's blessed bottom, Kyuhyun saw red... blue, violet, orange, green... Errmm, you get the picture.. Within few quick strides, he threw the woman's hand from Sungmin and glared icily at her.

She slurred," Duuude..? What's your problem? "

 

 

 


Kyuhyun threw her a menacing look," Leave him alone.."

The lady threw him a lazy smile,"Why should I listen to you Mr. Hot Shot?"

 

 


"He's mine so back the off..." Kyuhyun glowered at her.

He snarled savagely and the woman whimpered before scutting away and looking for another possible target.

 

That tramp.
 

 



"Yah Lee Sungmin. What the hell are you doing up there?" Kyuhyun yelled to make himself heard over the pandemonium.

Sungmin stopped swaying his hips flirtatiously and bleated delightedly,"Kyuhyunnie is here. My Kyuhyunnie is here..."

 

 

 


Kyuhyun sighed tiredly and demanded," Climb down, Min."

Sungmin sang gleefully," You can't make me~"

 

 


Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as Sungmin turned his head away from him and hollered along with the upbeat song.

His eyes sweeped around the dance floor and chuckled at Siwon dancing with horsey motions. It sorta reminded him of the popular song that came out a couple of months ago. Unable to remember the song, he shrugged it off and then saw Henry brushing off Zhoumi's hair from his forehead while whispering sweet nothings into the freaking-ishly tall, wall of a male's ears.

 

 


He shuddered in distaste seeing Donghae and Hyukjae grinding against each other and dancing, completely owning the dance floor.

He turned towards Sungmin who seemed to be giggling and pointing at a man who seemed to be throwing up. He facepalmed when Sungmin widened his eyes and crouched down childishly as the sick man's companion scowled at them while rubbing the bent male's back comfortingly.

 

 


Just as Kyuhyun was about to pounce on Sungmin and to force him to climb down, Sungmin squealed indignantly and jumped away from Kyuhyun's grasp. With the alcohol clouding his thoughts, making him lightheaded... Sungmin faltered. And felt himself loosing his balance.
 

 


He shrieked in a not-so-manly way as he lost his footing and fell headfirst towards the floor.

Kyuhyun gasped as Sungmin seemed to stumble. He closed his eyes as he caught the smaller male in his arms protectively into his arms, the impact knocking him down...and he fell on to the cold floor, causing the air from his lungs to escape in huff.

 

 


Kyuhyun blinked confusedly as he felt a supple and a delicious warmth on his lips....?
 

 

 


Sungmin....
 

 


......Lee Sungmin.
 

 


Kyuhyun's eyes widened as Sungmin's soft bow shaped lips enveloped him into a kiss. His arm automatically slid down Sungmin's spine and rested against the smaller male's waist...

Siwon gasped.

 


Hyukjae felt his jaws drop.

Donghae plummeled Hyukjae's chest, squealing in excitement.

 

 


Zhoumi mumbled, 'I-told-you-so' while covering Henry's eyes.

And...
 

 


And Sungmin....

 

 



... out.
 

 

 

 


 

(A/N)

Ahem.. clears throat awkwardly. So is this what the authors call a cliff-hanger? / invisible beard

Well, an accidental sorta kiss? kekek

 

 

Have a super-duper Super Junior filled happy day! ^^  

 

 

 

    Until next time! 
 ~95anichan signing off <33
 

 


02-06-2013