Chapter 17

You+Me=Love?! [Discontinued]

 

"Siwonnie~" cooed Ahra in an overly sweet voice. Siwon while styling his gorgeous hair for the guy's day out asked feeling a little anxious at his pregnant wife's excessive aegyo,"What is it sweetie?"
 
 
 
Ahra replied batting her eyelashes,"You better take many pictures and videos of my KyuMin in action.."
 
Siwon answered baffled,"Kyumin?"
 
 
 
 
Ahra sighed exasperatedly,"Kyuhyun and Sungmin of course!"
 
Siwon squeaked his oh-so-famous eyebrows arched in an exaggerated manner,"What?!"
 
 
 
Ahra flailed her hands from the bed,"Yeah, KyuMin because my Kyubaby will obviously top in the relationship."
 
Siwon gave her an are-you-serious look and replied incrediously,"Tops? What the hell, Ahra?! They are just nineteen."
 
 
 
Ahra spoke wriggling her eyebrows,"I don't remember you saying that when we were dating."
 
Siwon facepalmed and covered his face feeling super embarassed at his wife's naughty mood that morning.
 
 
 
"I'm doing no such thing,Ahra!" he replied in distress.
 
Ahra folded both her arms across her chest and smirked,"Do you want to sleep on the couch for the next 3 months?"
 
 
 
Siwon yelled,"What?! You can't do that to me,sweetie.."
 
 
 
Ahra smiled smugly,"Wanna bet?"
 
 
 
 
Siwon sighed in defeat,"Okay."
 
 
 
Ahra smiled innocently,"Okay what Wonnie?"
 
 
 
Siwon replied in a tired voice,"I'll take pictures of your precious KyuMin.."
 
 
He knew better than not to make a highly emotional pregnant Ahra who was also trained in fencing, annoyed. No, she might chop off his precious eyebrows! 
 
"And...?"
 
 
"I'll record videos too."
 
Ahra giggled cutely and glomped Siwon's muscular chest happily ,"You are the best, Wonnie! I love you~"
 
"I love you too,sweetheart~" he replied kissing Ahra's forehead affectionately.
 
 
 
Oh boy! This was gonna be a long day.. 
 
 
 
Ahra and Lee Umma decided to spend a day at the spa to pamper themselves with massages pedicures and manicures, basically a girl boding time. And Sungjin had a date with Sunny to the amusement park.
 
 
And the trio had nothing planned at the moment. That was because Kyuhyun believed in spontaneous decisions rather than plan beforehand, which was boring according to him.
 
 
After dropping Ahra at the Lee's residency and Kyuhyun and Siwon were waiting patiently for Sungmin who was running late.  Siwon had reserved a car rental so that his lovely wife would have no problems while travelling and could enjoy the day comfortably.
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun waved from the driver's seat seeing Sungmin rush out of the door, tripping and stumbling over his feet in hurry. 
 
Sungmin was dressed in a pink jacket with black denims that hugged his curves delicately. He was carrying a small pink backpack slung over his shoulders in a stylish way. His entire appearance screamed cuteness to Kyuhyun. 
 
 
 
 
After frantically waving goodbye to Umma and Ahra,Sungmin opened the car door and sank into the passenger seat. He was out of breath,"My alarm clock refused to wake me up." 
 
 
Kyuhyun handed him a bottle of water and he gratefully chugged down the liquid. Wiping his wet lips he asked with his eyes sparkling with excitement,"So where are we going?"
 
 
 
Kyuhyun mumbled hesitantly,"Movie?"
 
Siwon rolled his eyes at how awkward and uptight Kyuhyun suddenly became after Sungmin's entrance. He his chin thoughtfully,maybe Ahra was right about their obvious affection towards each other.
 
 
 
Sungmin squealed excitedly,"Oh oh~ I wanted to watch Wolverine! Kyu can we watch that pleaaase?"
 
 
Kyuhyun sighed,"Sure, anything you want.."
 
 
 
 
Siwon bit back a smile. Kyuhyun was head over heels for Sungmin. The boy was whipped. Completely.
 
 
 
Sungmin turned around towards Siwon, his sticking up in the air cutely as he asked,"Is it alright, Siwon Hyung?"
 
 
Siwon smirked slightly, he decided to test Kyuhyun so that he could be a hundred percent sure about his brother-in-law's feelings before he could decide to play cupid. He admitted that Kyuhyun and Sungmin made a really cute couple and Siwon had never seen Kyuhyun so cheerful before.
 
 
He ruffled Sungmin's brown mop affectionately and replied,"Of course, Sungminnie. Anything you want is perfectly okay with me."
 
With that he flashed his million dollar smile at the excited boy causing Kyuhyun to narrow his eyes into a glare.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun growled,"Sungmin can you sit down please.I can't drive properly."
 
 
 
Sungmin grinned sheepishly and returned to his original position obediently,"Sorry..."
 
 
 
Siwon smiled smugly,looks like Ahra's instincts were right after all.  He chuckled evilly, looks like he had some serious matchmaking to do. Oh, Ahra would be ecstatic at the turn of events.
 
 
Kyuhyun soon pulled over the sidewalk of the movie hall. Siwon decided to pay for all three of them, and Kyuhyun did not stop him. If he could not prank Siwon anymore then he would rather allow him to pay for all the expenses. They purchased a tub of caramel and cheese popcorn and soda, along with some nachos with cheese dip. And then entered the movie theatre, with Sungmin cheerfuly leading them in..
 
 
 
Siwon slyly sat on the last seat on the row and Kyuhyun growled in annoyance when Sungmin was about to sit in the seat beside Siwon. He yanked Sungmin aside and mumbled,"You sit here and I'll sit beside Siwon...Hyung."
 
Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun curiously and he spoke hurriedly," For bonding!" Sungmin smiled understandingly and sank into the seat next to Kyuhyun. 
 
 
 
Fortunately for Kyuhyun there was an old man accompanying his grandson sitting next to Sungmin so there was no competition for him there. After the movie trailers and advertisments were shown, the movie started playing. The first scene was pretty intense and bloody and Kyuhyun felt Sungmin tighten his grip at the seat rest. 
 
The first half of the movie was very entertaining and Sungmin was completely into it, gasping and cringing at the tense moments. The interval passed by without any mishaps with Sungmin chattering about how awesome Hugh Jackman was portraying the character perfectly.
 
 
 
The second half of the movie was like a rollercoaster ride with all the fighting and blood.  Kyuhyun saw Sungmin glancing anywhere other than the movie screen when the lead characters were engaged into a passionate lip-lock.
 
 
 
He bit back the smile that was threatening to creep over his lips and he looked amusedly at Sungmin who blushed a little and whispered harshly to him,"What?!"
 
Kyuhyun just shook his head in amusement and went back to watching the movie. He heard Sungmin scoff at his reaction and twiddle his thumbs embarrassedly wishing the rated scene would soon pass away.
 
 
 
Hearing soft moans and groans from the movie, Sungmin covered his eyes with his slender fingers, not even bothering to take a peek.
 
 
Why couldnt they just keep their hands to themselves?! Aishh....
 
 
 
Kyuhyun giggled at Sungmin's adorable reactions and then sobered quickly when the embarrassed boy shot him a death glare. 
 
Meanwhile Siwon was busy texting and spazzing with Ahra about how cute and lovely their new obsession, Kyumin was.  The rest of the movie fortunately passed by without anymore embarrassing situations, and the movie did not disappoint them in any way. 
 
 
 
A couple of highschool girls passed in front of them, gushing about how hot and amazing Hugh Jackman was. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,thinking how stupid they were were fangirling about Hugh Jackman when he was right behind them.
 
 
But then he was glad that his shades and cap were helping him to protect his identity, he wanted to spend the day as just Cho Kyuhyun and not as an popular heart throb idol.  He wanted to spend a normal day with Sungmin without any interruptions and screaming fangirls.
 
 
 
After getting into the car, the trio decided to have lunch since it was already  around 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Sungmin was really ravenous. He was so hungry that he could probably eat up a bear and still manage to gobble up something afterwards. 
 
 
And of course, Kyuhyun and Siwon couldnt resist Sungmin's aegyo and their tummies were secretly grumbling as well.
 
 
 
So they found themselves half an hour later,seated at a booth in Spaghetti Kitchen ordering for ravioli in buttery cheese sauce, spaghetti in arrabiata sauce, fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese and butter and of course many many portions of garlic bread.
 
 
 
The ambience of the restuarant was really pleasant and the dining room smelt so deliciously of buttery garlic bread and various kinds of pasta sauces. Sungmin chattered happily about how awesome the movie was and Kyuhyun just sat there wordlessly, simply staring at the excited and cheerful boy in front of him.
 
The server soon returned with their orders,balancing the plates through the tables skillfully. Kyuhyun's eyes widened seeing the server place the plates gently on the table. 
 
 
 
Everything looked so scrumptious and yummy. 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin twirled his fork into the spaghetti, making it into a large ball and shoved it into his mouth hungrily.  Siwon ate elegantly and slowly, chewing the food properly before swallowing.
 
Sungmin looked up to reach for the buttery garlic bread from the basket and stifled his laughter seeing Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks tainted with sauce.
 
 
 
He giggled,"Kyuhyun!"
 
 
 
Between mouthfuls of pasta, he mumbled cluelessly,"What did I do now?"
 
Sungmin stretched towards Kyuhyun and brought his hand to the alarmed boy's face. Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand tightly, his heart thundering against his ribcage. 
 
 
 
Meanwhile Siwon fumbled with his phone and clicked pictures secretly, keeping the phone cleverly underneath the table napkin. He tried to stay as calm as possible but was ecstatic at the development.
 
 Oh, Ahra would be so proud of him.
 
 
 
Sungmin mumbled,"Relax. You just have a bit of sauce on your cheek,that's all." With that he wiped Kyuhyun's face carefully, which had turned into a bright shade of pink.
 
 
"Oh..." Kyuhyun mumbled feeling crestfallen. 
 
 
 
So it was just the sauce.
 
 
Nothing more.
 
 
Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun fondly before reaching for oregano and chilly flakes. He sprinkled a large amount on the garlic bread piece oozing of butter and cheese. He moaned contentedly as the delicious flavour of garlic and butter evaded his taste buds and sighed blissfully. So yummy and delicious.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin, taking quick sips of the iced coke. He gulped a little and looked back into his plate quickly when Siwon smirked knowingly in his direction. Siwon shot him a look of 'I-know-exactly-what-you-are-up-to.'
 
Kyuhyun just stared blankly, and decided it would be better for him to just concentrate on the spaghetti and garlic bread.
 
 
 
He was very tempted, in fact his fingers were itching, to dump in large amount of chilly flakes into Siwon's portion while his attention was occupied by his phone. 
 
To think of it, Siwon seemed to be glued to his cellphone that day and it seemed very fishy in Kyuhyun's eyes.But he couldn't anger the pink splashed boy, who was happily sinking his bunny teeth into the scrumptious rich garlic bread and munching hard enthusiastically. 
 
 
 
Sungmin seemed to have forgotten about the previous days awkwardness and their banter after a good night's sleep since all the hostility from yesterday evening seemed to have disappeared into thin air. And there was absolutely no way that he was gonna do the honours of reminding Sungmin again. So Kyuhyun dropped the idea of chilly flakes. 
 
 
 
 
After wiping their plates completely clean, Siwon paid for the meal and Kyuhyun let him. Sungmin protested that he would pay for his own meal but Siwon wordlessly just showed him a threatening text message from Ahra.
 
 
 
Siwonnie, you better not let my Sungminnie pay for anything,
or you are gonna sleep on the couch for the next three months.
And I mean it.  
 
 
 
Sungmin widened his eyes in disbelief and meekly settled back into his seat. He did not want Siwon Hyung to get in trouble with Ahra Noona because of him. No he couldnt let that happen. And Kyuhyun made no offers to protest either. If he couldnt trouble Siwon in front of Sungmin, he would devilishly allow him to spend. 
 
 
 
That way he could create a huge hole in Siwon's pocket! But then Siwon was pretty wealthy, he wasnt the Managing Director of the Choi Industries for nothing.So spending a few money notes for their meal would hardly affect him at all. He did have a fortune of millions after all.
 
 
 
After getting up from their seats, they were walking towards the exit, with Kyuhyun leading them and Sungmin following behind closely.
 
A twelve-month baby boy was placed in a high chair, was gurgling cutely and had been playing around with the tomato sauce, causing a big puddle of gooey stuff in the floor, just waiting for someone to come along and trip. 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun obliviously walked right into the sticky mass on the floor, causing him to lose his balance and stumble and if it wasnt for Sungmin right behind him, he would have probably kissed the floor intimately.
 
Due to Sungmin's quick reflexes, he supported Kyuhyun by wrapping an arm around the clumsy boy, steading him.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun gasped slightly at the feeling of Sungmin's warm hands enveloping him into a protective embrace. He felt his heart thudding against his ribcage violently. He barely registered the toddler's parents apologizing. His thoughts were all about how near Sungmin was to him and how good the bunny boy smelt up close.
 
Meanwhile Siwon, the perfect ninja spy, had managed to record the entire accident, including the identical blushes and flustered looks plastered on the faces of both the boys.
'
 
 
'Things just got way more interesting..' he thought gleefully looking at Kyuhyun and Sungmin's tranced state before him.
 
 
 
 

 

 
(A/N)
 
Hi~ *waves awkwardly*
 
 
Okay, in case anyone is wondering , I'll like to make it clear that it will be Kyumin and not Minkyu. I love Kyumin and Minkyu both equally ^o^ It does not matter to me about who is dominant but sometime ago, people asked me about it so yeah~ ;3
 
Anyway, I'm really happy about the response to this story so I want to thank you all for reading and supporting it~  
 
 
 
 

Edited: 31/03/2014