Chapter Nine: Warnings

Elzora Academy

 

 

Focus: Keke. –Shishi: Why isn’t the focus on me and yongguk ;A;... Shishi ahh you have to spend time with Yongguk. I’ll write about you guys later alright? Shishi: Okay :D- Let’s get back to the story readers ^-^

*I finally met some people which actually acknowledge my presence. Or know I’m there. Finally, people who care about me. Friends.* Keke smiled brightly to herself. For once, she was being treated well.  She felt happy when she was with her new friends. Keke was thinking about each one of them as she climbed the stairs that headed towards the dorms. She was meeting them at dinner, her train of thoughts was suddenly broken when someone called her. “Yah!” something in Keke told her that it wasn’t a voice of a friend. Keke her heel and looked in the direction of the voice. A girl said at the foot of the stairs. “Yeah? You called me?” Keke said as she looked at the girl. It was one the girls that scared the Woolwines. The girl climbed the stairs and continued, “Just uhh. Who do you think you are?” The girl asked in an unfriendly tone, “I’m Keke ._.” Keke replied. “Don’t play dumb with me. I’m Krystal.” “Alright ._. Nice to meet you Krystal?” “Tch. There you go again. Acting all innocent and everything. You think you’re all that huh? Being with Daehyun and Tats.” “Huh..?” Keke couldn’t understand what relevance there was that made her “all that”. “Let this be a warning to you. If you ever go near my Jung Daehyun…” “KRYSTAL AHH!!” “Neeeh~~!!!” Krystal called out. After hearing Krystal’s response, the owner walked in and found Krystal and Keke. It was Youngjae.  “Watch out Keke.” Krystal said before she climbed down the stairs and walked away with Youngjae. *Okay, that was seriously absurd. And possessive much?* She pondered as she continued walking.* Alright that was uhh… Refreshing? Speaking of refreshing I need to freshen up.* Keke thought to herself as she soon reaching the dorm entrance.  She climbed up the stairs that headed towards the entrance to the dorm areas. But she stopped in her tracks and hid behind a pillar. A door flung open in the middle of both the paths to the girl’s and boy’s dormitories. –Heh heh I’m sorry but I’m trying my best to illustrate it >< I’m sorry :x-

 

*Since when was there a door there? O_O* Keke thought, Keke saw a group of girls emerging from the door. From the looks of it, they were a group of seniors. Keke cocked an ear and listened in on their conversation. “Gaahh… I miss my library and E Acad’s coffee. I’m so glad to be back here in E.” One of them said. “I know right, I love studying there it’s so. Perfect ;O;…” The other replied. “Imma go dump my books back in the dorm. Damn why did mine have to be on the second level of dorms.” She sighed. “Alright I’ll meet you guys down at the staircase closest to Hook’s.” Another replied. The girl said goodbye to her friends and sped off back to her dorm. *Wow. Today really is all about learning. Learned that there is a second floor to the dorms and… A freaking library. With a café. How did I not see it the first time?*

 

 After the group of girls had left chattering on about their holidays, Keke went towards the door of the library and decided to inspect it. No wonder she couldn’t see it. It blended so well with the other stone bricks on the wall. No one would have spotted it. She touched the stone cold bricks, if carefully inspected, an outline could be seen. It was frame of the door. On top of it, Keke noticed a letter L was carved into the brick at the left corner of the frame and on the seventh tile to the right there was another leter a Y. “L I B R A R Y. Library. Wow.” Keke spelled out the word and nodded her head. She also saw a candle holder on the left which held a candle. An unlit candle. “Ahh… This must be a handle then.” Keke said as she grabbed onto the candle and pulled it down. As expected it was the trigger to the library. All the letters suddenly appeared on the bricks “LIBRARY” it read. And the door swung forward almost hitting her she quickly took a step back and avoided being hit. She stepped into the library. There were white circular tables each with a small circular bowls containing a glowing crystal in the center of it giving off light on each table. The library seemed to have a liking for the colours green and white. The chairs, beanbags, tables they were all green and white. Many seniors were seen in here. Some were doing leisure reading as they kicked back their legs over a floating cushions. Some were flipping through thick books as they sat in groups on the circular tables. The sides of the library was lined with bookshelves that towered the library. A few of elves were walking around the library they seemed to be the library staff as they were pushing book carts around, placing the books in their respective sections. At the far left of the library there was a spiral staircase that led up to the café.

 

Keke walked deeper into the library amazed by the amount of books in just a shelf. She hadn’t realised it but she soon had reached the last few shelves. Behind these shelves there were two shelves in the shape of semi circles, when combined together they form a circle. This circle was packed with books all around it. At the bottom of this circle had a door. And a sign that had a nail hammered aggressively on a notice that was pinned to the door. “DO NOT ENTER. P&Ps ONLY!” *The hell are P&Ps?* She decided to ask about that during dinner time maybe the others would know. A senior emerged from the entrance  of the library and shouted to this friends at the table “Hey! Dinner’s ready leggo!” The group of seniors stood up and thanked the Elves as they made their way out of the library. *Dinner already? But I haven’t even gone back to freshen myself up :/ But I’m hungry.. To dinner it shall be.* Keke thanked them as well and followed the seniors down. She noticed that the students behind her were wearing their pajamas already as she made her way towards the great hall.

Entering the great hall, the aroma of food wafted into Keke’s nostrils. She tiptoed trying to find the rest, she felt piercing gazes at the back of her back. She didn’t understand what it was that she did wrong to get on the wrong foot with them. She decided to ignore them and continue her search. She saw a group of familiar faces of other first years crowding around a table. *Found them.* Keke thought as she walked over to the table. “Keke!! Hey!” Shishi said as she smiled at Keke, Keke smiled warmly back feeling welcomed. “Sit!” Jongup said as he gave an awkward smile at Keke. “Uhh could you guys uhh give us some space?” Daehyun asked nicely smiling at them. Tats and he were being bombarded with questions. Some students shifted away from them and they then noticed that Keke was sitting at the table. “Hey there! Good to see you quiet one!” Tats laughed while Daehyun smiled and waved at Keke. “Nalina, Nalina.” The headmaster suddenly said –See what I did there ;) Anyone? Any BBCs here? XD- as he clapped his hands, everyone hushed each other.

 

 To the first years it was really surprising. Just by those two words said by Headmaster Ziaco everyone hushed themselves and quieten down. The headmaster must really hold great power and earned immense respect from all the students. “How was everyone’s first day? Or should I say second day.” “GOOD!!” The students roared as Headmaster Ziaco chuckled. “Well I won’t hold you guys back any longer. Dig in.” Headmaster Ziaco said as he stepped off his podium and joined the staffs in the feast. Keke noticed something cute that happened at the table as she ate. Daehyun kept giving Tats food and Himchan noticed this and got a tad jealous and started giving food to Tats. Daehyun stared at Himchan for a moment and smiled at him, Daehyun then stopped giving Tats food. Tats smiled at both of them and at her now filled up plate. Soon the group was observing them. “Seriously? She has hands you know?” Yongguk grunted. “Aigoo… Gukkie jealous uhh I feed you uhh.”Shishi said in a tone as if talking to a baby and Yongguk just continued eating his food without looking up, clearly embarrassed. “I’m fine.” Yongguk said in a low voice and the whole table burst out into laughter.

After they were full, they decided to continue sitting at the table. Many students had already left for their dorms and to go outside. “So how was everyone’s break?” Shishi asked the group. “I learned two new things about the school!” Keke spoke up. The table diverted their attention to Keke. “Awesome quiet one did some exploring eh?” Tats said and Keke nodded. “I found out that the dorm has two stories!” The rest stared at Keke for a while. It came to Keke in an epiphany as she continued, “Am I the only one that didn’t know that...?” Keke asked in an unsure tone. The group kept silent. “Aww come on. You guys knew?” The others nodded. Keke heaved a sigh. “Hey it’s alright kid xD…” Yongguk said. “Well did you guys know this? The school has a library.” “Isn’t that pretty normal?” “It has a café though.” Keke said. Himchan eyes grew wide “Americano?!” “You like Americano?” Tats turned her attention to Himchan as he nodded. “Iced?” He nodded again. “Me too!! Why didn’t you tell me!! We are so going there. Like now, dearie where’s the library?” Tats said as she turned back to Keke. “It’s actually at our dorm entrance.” “What? How come I’ve never seen it?” Shishi questioned. “It blends extremely well with the wall and there’s a lever and everything.” “Interesting…” Daehyun remarked. “And how do we enter this library?” Tats asked eagerly. “Just pull down the unlit candle on the left. It’s a lever.” “Oh. Okay then bye! Himchan let’s go!!” Tats stood up and pulled Himchan along “Bye!!” Himchan said hastily as he was dragged away.

 

 “Aigoo Tats uhh…” Daehyun said as he shook his head. “Uhh… I kinda saw something strange too.” “What about?” Yongguk replied. “I don’t know… It looks like some secret room at the back of the library.” “Shall we go explore?” Yongguk asked the group “Nononono there’s some warning on the door. It’s like DO NOT ENTER P&Ps ONLY.” Keke said. “P&Ps?” Daehyun said, a questionable look appeared on his face. “Maybe this school is hiding something.” Shishi said with a frown on her face. “I don’t really think it’s the school. More like the students. To be more specific, seniors.” “What makes you say that Keke?” Yongguk said sounding more interested. “Well to begin with, it’s kind of all secretive and everything the sign looks like something a student would do. It has a nail hammered in with really not much experience. “But it’s a school library, it can’t be that the library staff don’t notice anything right?” Shishi thought out loud. “Well… The staffs are Elves that probably won’t bother about that. They’ve got thousands of books to shelf, it is pure hell!” Keke rebutted. “Maybe. They’re under some spell or jinx!!” Jongup exclaimed as he eyes grew big. “Jongup may be on to something! I like the way you think man!!” Yongguk said fist bumping Jongup. They both grinned at each other and Yongguk continued “Let’s go check it out!” “What? Dude you guys are so overthinking things.” Shishi stood up. “Aww come on Shister, let’s go explore the library aight?” “Haha I’m kidding. Leggo :3 Come on Keke.” Shishi said as she smiled at her.

 


:D Yeah! How was that for chapter nine? Keke :) If you guys have anything you don't like, like my writing style or whatever just let me know in the comments :D Whether they are bad or good comments I'll read them all :D Thank you for you guys' support ^-^!!