Chapter Two: The Stranger

Elzora Academy

 

Shishi stared at this stranger for a while. She had to admit. He was indeed handsome.

Shishi: Oh… Uh... Yeah! I’m new here. It’s my first day here.

Stranger: Ahh.. Well anyways welcome to Elzora Academy. The name’s Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. I'm a senior in the school. *laughs and extends his hand*

Shishi: Oh uhh nice to meet you. Jonghyun ssi. I’m Shishi.

Jonghyun: Huh. Shishi that’s a unique name. So you came here by yourself?

Shishi: Nope. I came here with someone in fact he’s coming back right now.

Yongguk ran to Shishi as soon as he saw spotted her.

Yongguk: Shishi!! *flashes a gummy smile*

Shishi: *I have to stop getting killed every time he does his gummy smile ;A;* Oh hey!! You’re back.

Yongguk: Soo… Aren’t you gonna tell me who this is?

Jonghyun: Oh. I apologise for my rudeness. The name is Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. And you are?

Shishi: This is Yongguk! My-

Yongguk: Boyfriend. I’m her boyfriend.

Shishi blushed at Yongguk’s statement. She didn’t mind that he interrupted her. She didn’t mind at all.

Jonghyun: *laughs* Ahh couple on the campus ehh well anyways, Welcome. Would you like me to give you guys a better feel of how the school works?

Yongguk: We’re fi-

Shishi: Thanks that would be great!

This time Shishi interrupted Yongguk. At the corner of Shishi’s eye she could feel that Yongguk was glaring at her.

Jonghyun: Alright… *laughs* Well that was awkward… Alright let me give you a rundown of what you will be doing for Year 1.

 

During Year 1, you guys will be learning the basics of everything. You will all be taking the same classes and same subject combinations as the rest of the first years.

Shishi: Aahh… So what are our subject combinations?

Jonghyun: Yeah I’m getting to that :) May I continue?

Shishi: Oh! Please do.

At this time, they were all sitting under the tree. Shishi leaned in closer with interest to hear more about the school. Yongguk honestly didn’t like this. Sure it was just a senior being nice to first years. But for some reason he couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy .

Jonghyun: Your combinations will be basically be Potions, Biology and many more. You guys will experience all the basic subjects across the week and in of course, this year. One of my favourite classes would definitely be Care of Magical Beasts. I think Yongguk will enjoy that class especially but as for you Shishi, I’m not so sure you would enjoy it. Girls in my year were afraid of the beasts and hated that class.

Yongguk: Oh. You have no idea what kind of girl Shishi is. She’s no ordinary girl, she’s unique and one of a kind. Aren’t you Shister? *laughs*

Shishi: Haha!! We’ll see. We’ll see ^-^

Jonghyun: Well that’s basically what you need to know for this year. If you wanna hear more, you can call me *hands Shishi his number* Now if you’ll excuse me.  I’ve got things to do.

 

Shishi: He seems nice :) I think ._.”…

Yongguk: *lets out a sarcastic laugh* Yeah. Nice... Right…

Shishi: Hmm do a smell jealousy? *smirks* Aigoo uhh!! My Gukkie jealous of a pretty boy uhh? Aiguu *messes up Yongguk’s hair*

Yongguk: YAH! My hair uhh!! ;A;

Both of them burst out in laughter. After Jonghyun’s talk, it was getting pretty late and students were going towards the big front wooden doors and entering the school.

Yongguk: That reminds me. We haven’t gone in to explore the castle yet.

Shishi: Nooo… You already went in and bombed the toilet.

Yongguk: Is it wrong for a man to lay down the big one huh? XD Aigoo My Shishi sad that I spoiled our first experience of entering the castle together uhh? Aiguu~~ *pinches shishi’s cheek*

Shishi: ;A;!! Yeah… *pouts*

Yongguk and Shishi approached the big front doors. It had two big silver handles and they pushed the door open. 

 

 

How is the story so far guys ;A; Is it okay? Is my writing style easily understood? ^-^ And yes keke that is Lee Jonghyun from CNBLUE :3 I am aware Yongguk and Jonghyun are both in the 90 line. But who cares about age XD!!

Comment, subscribe and all that fun stuff and thanks for reading :D!! I'll update soon ;)