Chapter One: The Beginning

Elzora Academy

 

Yongguk and Shishi had just received their letters for admission to Elzora Academy.

Shishi: Aww yeah Gukkie we are finally gonna be doing magic!! Ahh I’ve been dreaming of this day for sooo long!!

Yongguk: I know xD But it’s not like we haven’t been doing it on our own before *gives gummy smile*

Shishi: *Not that smile again… Oh god why is he so adorable…* Yeah!! :D

Elzora Academy basically is the heart of the land so it’s pretty hard to miss.

Shishi: Oh god I’m so freakin excited *squeals*

Yongguk: Haha aww my shister seems so happy she’s finally going to a magic school.

Shishi: Correction!! WE!! We are going to a magic school. TOGETHER :D! Oh my god. Think of the awesomeness of the school. I mean it must be huge!!

Yongguk: Tch. We’ll know when we get there and stop bouncing about you’re attracting so much attention.

 

Soon, Yongguk and Shishi reached E Acad’s front gates. It was made out of metal bars and seemed to give off a mystical and magical feel. The gates had vines and metal twined around the bars and what seemed to be mythical creatures carved on the top of the gate.

Standing at the bottom of the gate was a small grown man. He had a purple, tall wizard’s hat and was holding a roll of parchment.

Shishi seemed to be in her own world carefully inspecting every inch of the metal gates till a squeaky voice snapped her out of her world.

Man: Name? Miss? Your name?

Shishi: Oh! Shishi.

Man: Hmm… Miss Shishi… And you sir?

Yongguk: Yongguk, Bang Yongguk.

After the man looked for their names on the names, the man looked up and said " Alright, You may proceed."

The man used his wand which was tucked in his jacket and muttered words which they could not understand and the gates opened wide with welcome.

 

Yongguk took Shishi’s hand and they both went pass the gates. Grass rippled under their feet. Wind blew their hair and there stood a humongous castle. They were just rooted to the ground and were amazed by what they were seeing before their eyes. The castle was beautiful. It wasn’t anything that they’ve seen before in movies or games no. It was just so unique.

Yongguk: *cough* Sorry to uhh to destroy our first experience of the school and stuff but uhh… I need to bomb the toilet for abit. That stew that we had this morning ehh not really doin good for me.

Shishi: Oh god!! Gukkie uhh!! Hurry up and go. I hope you don’t get lost on your first day here. Well.. I’ll be by that tree aight?

Yongguk: Alright! Meet you later ;)

Shishi: *Not the wink.. ;A; Why does he have to do that!! Well I guess I’ll be a good girl and wait for him over there.* Shishi walked over to a nice shady tree and sat down. Putting one hand behind her neck, she leaned against the tree and took out a book and began to do a bit of light reading. Suddenly someone was blocking her light. She looked up expecting it to be Yongguk but it wasn’t. Before she could say anything the stranger spoke up and said “Are you new here?”