Chapter Three: The Castle's Interior

Elzora Academy

 

If Shishi and Yongguk thought the exterior was breathtaking, then no words could describe the interior of the castle. They both stood their mouths hanging wide open, in a trance. A loud bell snapped Shishi out of her trance.

Shishi: Yah. Yah. Guk! Dude! *slaps Yongguk’s cheek lightly*

Yongguk: Huuh what ._.

Shishi: A fly was about to enter your mouth.

Yongguk: ._.”… ;A; Did it?

Shishi: Seriously? *laughs* >_< Oh god… I can’t even believe I once thought you were a scary, cold and fierce person. Oh how wrong first impressions of a person can be.

Yongguk: *Imitates the voice of a primary school kid* I’m soo badass… I went to the toilet and someone held the door open for me and I didn’t say thank you. HOW BADASS IS THAT!!

Shishi: Woah Mister. Woah. I need some time to process the amount of badassness that had. Woah. *imitates the voice of a primary school kid* That is super badass man! Today, I called someone. *goes near Yongguk’s ear and whispers* The S word. Stupid.

Yongguk: *Still in the voice* NOOOOO!!!!! WHAT!!!! :OOOO That is super badass!!

Both of them burst out into laughter not knowing that several people were already looking at them. But they didn’t care one bit. They were both happy being together and that was all that mattered.

Shishi: Wait. Pause. I feel like there’s something we’re missing. What was that bell sound for ._.

Yongguk: I think it’s a dinner bell or something  ._. Hungry?

Shishi: Yeah, I’m starving!! But what about our bags and suitcases  ._.

A squeaky voice called after them. It was the same small man they met at the front gates of the school.

Man: First years what are you still doing here!! There’s a feast waiting for you in the Great Hall. Your baggages will fly up by themselves so no worries, no worries. Go enjoy the feast!!

Shishi and Yongguk thanked the small man and headed into the Great Hall. Inside the Great Hall, there were many long benches for students to sit, thousands of small glass cups magically floated way above the benches, and each one of them had a lit candle place inside. Shishi and Yongguk found empty seats and sat down. Their mouths watered as a wide array of food feasted before their eyes.

A tall man stood before the students on a podium. He was Headmaster Ziaco, the headmaster of Elzora Academy.

Ziaco: Before we dig into the food I would like to say a few words. Welcome back and welcome first years! Enjoy the feast and dig in! *He beamed at the students before sitting back in the middle of the staff table*

 

After the feast, Headmaster Ziaco announced to the first years that lessons will be starting officially tomorrow. They were then told to head back to the dormitories, have a good night’s rest and prepare for the fresh new beginning of their lives in Elzora Academy. Yongguk and Shishi were then led by the same small man to their dormitories with the rest of the first years. On the way up, they gasped in awe as they saw the stairs moving up and down, and the people in the pictures clapping loudly, this made them warm and welcomed.

When they reached the hallway leading to the dorm, the hallway split into two. On the left were the girl dormitories, one the right were the boys dormitories. All first years were given a key - A winged key. It was said that the key would bring its holder to the holder’s respective suitcase.  

Shishi and Yongguk bid farewell to each other and planned to meet each other later after they had checked out the dorm. Shishi followed the rest of the girls to the dorm Shishi went deeper into the dorm, she observed the many rooms along the corridor, each with its own unique designs and patterns while being constantly tugged by the winged key.  The key then flew out of her hands and slot itself into a room at the left corner.

Shishi: *I guess this is my room then.*

 Shishi turned the key and pushed the door open. The room was amazing. It was big and luxurious. The room had two beds each on one side of the room. Her bed had her suitcase and the winged key placed on top of it. Its wings constantly fluttered. The room had red swirls and white walls. She wondered how it was possible for the school to be able to hold that many students and yet have rooms which only held two people. It just didn’t make sense. But then again. This was a magic academy so there wasn’t really anything that was impossible.  Looking at her room, she suddenly felt the side of her pocket vibrate. She whipped out the phone to see who was calling. It was Yongguk. She hurriedly answered the call, totally forgetting about her needing to meet Yongguk.

Shishi: Guks I’m sorry XD I kinda forgot.

Yongguk: The room- Amazing eh?

Shishi: Yeah! This school is seriously amazing I mean like. Wow. I’ll meet you in 5. Let’s meet by the hallway.

Yongguk: Naah… All that has happen today. I’m gonna head to bed. Nights Shister.

Shishi: Oh. Yeah *yawns* Nights.

With that, they both headed to bed. Thoughts on their new journey beginning in their heads as they slowly drifted off to sleep.