Chapter Sixteen: Elnaf

Elzora Academy

 

“Don’t just stand there, come on!” Professor Tarian winked at them and they stepped in as the tree on the left snapped back into place. A man approached Professor Tarian, “Woah that was pretty damn fast, thanks.” “Mmm yeah sure no problem, take Scourge.” She said pointing to Scourge. The man nodded and left with Scourge in his tiger form. “TAR TAR SAUCE!!!” A familiar voice called out to them. “MAAA JES! HEY!!” Professor Tarian squealed as Professor Jeshire ran over and slapped Professor Tarian’s back. “Hey you guys go ahead and look around, we’ll be at that tree.” Professor Tarian pointed to a tree with yellow and orange leaves at the far corner of the land. “Omg Tar what did that guy talk to you about?” “Why you interested in him?” Professor Tarian winked at Professor Jeshire, “Hell yeah I am! He’s freaking hot!” Yongguk and Shishi stepped out of their conversation and walked away from them. They started to look around their surroundings, around the land many creatures ran about wildly and chased each other. It was a nice atmosphere, seeing other creatures playing together. A baby woolwine and a creature that had a pale white gumdrop shaped body, black beaded eyes like the size of buttons and a green leave plopped on top of its head. They ran together the small leaf creature’s leaf was flapping up and down as they chased the butterflies that fluttered around. A small baby flame was doing a little show for the other creatures by juggling its tiny fire balls and the creatures following the balls, heads rotating round and round, eyes were wide with amazement; some with their mouths open widely. “Omg, this is freaking adorable!!” Shishi exclaimed as she hugged Yongguk’s arm with a >-< face. Yongguk too laughed at the cuteness of Shishi and the creatures.  On the left of the land, there was a big cottage perched on top of a little grassy hill, there were smaller cottages which had a much taller and thin structure but a small oval base. While the bigger cottage had a short but bigger and wider structure, its base was also an oval.Those small cottages were spread around at the left side of Elnaf. All of the cottages roofs were made of huge yellow and orange leaves that were tied together by a long and thick dull yellow vine. It was tied in a way for it to have a pointed cone shape, the big leaves draping over the top of the dull yellow cottages. The cottages had one or two yellow circled windows on their walls and an oak door at the front. The man was seen with Scourge and storing the Woolwine’s wool in their woven baskets into one of the smaller cottages.

 

On the right of the land, there was a huge pond and even more trees with yellow and orange leaves, some even with red leaves on them. “How odd, outside this place there were green trees, how they’d look in the summer but as for this place there were only these trees seen in the autumn season.” Yongguk thought out loud and Shishi shrugged, “Holy crap, are those students?!” She said pointing to the pond. In that huge pond were students. Students were lying on big green leaves that floated on the pond’s surface. “Is this some sort of paradise?” Yongguk said his eyes growing big again. “Ahh paradise, reminds me of Infinite.” Shishi smiled thinking of a boy band that she likes named Infinite. “;A; What about Coldplay?” Yongguk stared at Shishi and she laughed, “Elephant suit~~” They both chimed. “Hey we need to get back to describing to our readers!” Yongguk reminded, “Oh yeah, back to describing.” Shishi winked. The students at the pond were sleeping, studying and even playing water polo. “Doesn’t the leaves overturn? ._.” “I don’t think so…” Yongguk pondered about this for a bit. “Maybe it somehow it has the perfect balance of gravity and the center of gravity is low.” Yongguk said pushing his imaginary spectacles up to his nose bridge. “Well look at you Mr Smarty pants.” Shishi chuckled.  At the far side of the land, there were also many students that hung out here, some were chatting under the shady autumn trees others were rolling like buffaloes on the grassy field covered with autumn leaves. –Anyone got all the references so far? ;)- Some of them gathered the leaves from the floor and made a pile, each one of them jumping in the pile making an exploding effect as the leaves gently fell to the floor again.  Others were even making friends with the creatures that ran around the land, holding the creatures hands, jumping around with them, hugging them and so on. Shishi and Yongguk held hands and just stood there for a moment, the atmosphere was fantastic, somehow even with the hyper creatures that ran about, it was so peaceful and quiet. The wind billowed in their hair, their chests rising up and down as they took deep breaths, enjoying the peace and quiet.

 

“Uhh, we better get back. We’ve got class.” Yongguk gently tapping Shishi’s. “Aww but I wanna stay here for a bit.” Shishi pouted. “Come on Shister, let’s go tell the professors.” They walked together and found the professors chattering and giggling to themselves under a bright orange tree. “Hey professors, we’re gonna uh-“ “Can you imagine? Being taken care of that perfection?” Professor Jeshire paid no attention to Yongguk and Shishi. “Please get sick on purpose.” Professor Tarian rolled her eyes. Professor Tarian looked up and smiled at Shishi and Yongguk, “Yeah? You guys needed something-” “Holy crap! He’s coming our way, act natural guys!” Professor Jeshire interrupted Professor Tarian as Professor Jeshire slapped Professor Tarian’s knee area excitedly. “The only crazy and abnormal person I see right now is you.” Professor Tarian said giving her a fake glare. “Oh Jes, you really have not changed since I met you at AA.” “And I never will! >:D” Professor Jeshire flashed an evil grin; eyes still staring at the man. “AA?” Shishi stared at the professors while she sat down and adjusted herself on the grass to be at a comfortable position. She patted a patch of grass next to her signaling Yongguk to sit down. “Yeah, Alverine Academy, AA,” Professor Jeshire replied and sighed “I miss my sister.” “Ahh little Joko coco eh?” Professor Tarian smiled at the mention of Jeshire’s sister. “Mmm…” Professor Jeshire trailed off as she stared at the man that approaching them. Yongguk and Shishi turned to each other, they had no clue what the professors were talking about, they felt like they were in Mato planet. A foreign planet that Yongguk and the rest made up, they felt that the professors were speaking in the Matoki’s language. Matokis were also the people they made up in their imaginary planet named Mato.

 

 “Professors we should really-“ Yongguk tried to tell the professors they needed to get to class but was yet again interrupted, this time by the man. “You guys enjoying your time here in Elnaf?” He said with a smile. “Uhh huh…” Professor Jeshire grinned and got a slap on her thigh from Professor Tarian. That made her get a hold of herself, she cleared and controlled her facial expression. The man clapped his hands and tiny pixies and faeries flew to his side carrying what seemed to be cups created by green leaves overlapping one another. “Orange hyung! Orange hyung!” They chimed in a high but not to the extent of an annoyance tone. Scourge finally came running back in his puppy form, chasing the pixies and faeries. The man chuckled as he took the leaf cups from the hands of the small and delicate creatures and handed them to the professors, Yongguk and Shishi. Scourge plopped itself on Professor Tarian’s lap and began its nap. "Thank you!!" He shouted to the pixies and faeries as they fluttered away having trails of sparkles behind them.

 

Shishi looked down at her cup and saw an intense blue colour liquid in the leaf cup. “Drink up guys, this elixir keeps you hydrated.” The man said with a grin. “The names Jaehyo by the way, but you can call me orange hyung too. Since I get peeled often.” He said again smiling. “What..?” Shishi thought that sentence made no sense and he chuckled. “Uhh Jaehyo hyung,” Yongguk suddenly spoke up. “Yeap?” Jaehyo diverted his attention to Yongguk as he took a sip of the blue liquid. “Where are they going?” Yongguk pointed to the far end of Elnaf, at the direction of the front gates of EA. “Oh? Jonghyun.” Shishi craned her neck and straightened her back to get a better view. “Ahh where are my favourite students going?” Professor Tarian opened in an O shape. “Them? Oh they’re going to fight for the rights of these little ones to get their kingdom back.” Jaehyo casually said as he picked up a leaf gumdrop creature that was hugging his leg. “But orange hyung… We like it here, it’s fine. Honestly, we’ll let the fire elementists take it.” The leaf gumdrop pouted. “Shhh, go play with the others alright?” Jaehyo placed his index finger to the creature’s mouth area and hugged it before setting it down on the ground again. “Okay orange hyung!” It smiled brightly and ran to a baby Woolwine. Jaehyo sighed “These leaflets are shy creatures, they wouldn’t really want to bother or burden anyone.” He did little quotation marks in the air with his fingers when he said the word burden.

 

 “But how come it’s them that have these missions?” Shishi asked as she saw Headmaster Ziaco hang something around another guy’s neck.  He was slightly shorter than Jonghyun, Headmaster Ziaco was talking to four of them at the front metal gates. “Ahh missy that’s because they-“ Jaehyo stopped thinking for a bit but smiled and continued. “Well I suppose there’s no harm in telling you guys since you guys are going to know about these things in the future so eh why not know about it now.” He clasped his hands together and rubbed them. “These guys are a group of senior guardians named CNBLUE.” Again as if in a Mato planet, Shishi and Yongguk stared blankly at each other. “What’s a guardian you may ask?” Professor Jeshire read their blank expressions, “Well, Tar, Jaehyo and myself we’re all guardians. There are two types of students and professors in our school.” Professor Jeshire raised two fingers in the air as she said this and Professor Tarian continued, “The first kind is the well, us. Guardians. The student guardians basically are given missions from us senior guardians and also the rest of the school committee consisting of other professors, ghosts, Headmaster Ziaco and so on.” Yongguk and Shishi nodded understanding a little bit of this foreign language. “The second kind is the Princes&Princesses, P&P for short.” Jaehyo continued. Something sparked in Yongguk, that feeling that he has finally solved the mystery of the big P on the strange room at the back of the library. “P&Ps are the people that find out about these happenings and missions., speaking of which have you guys went to library yet?” Jaehyo asked, “Yeah! We have.” Yongguk replied. “Well there’s this room at the back of the library, you guys saw it?” They nodded. “Well, if you’re wondering what’s in there, even I, myself and the rest of the professors are unclear as to what’s in there.

 

Headmaster Ziaco basically gave the P&Ps a room for their own use and didn’t really care what they did with the place.” “Ooo, I once saw a television being moved in there.” Professor Tarian snapped her fingers. “Woah a TV?” Yongguk and Shishi were shocked. “Yeah! A widescreen one!” Professor Tarian spread her arms wide open to show the size of the television. “Even I didn’t know that.” Jaehyo said with wide eyes, “Anyways, the P&Ps find themselves at a higher position than us guardians. From the name itself it is already stating that their ‘royalty’. I’m not saying all of them are like that, it’s just the few that I’ve taken care of. They don’t really think I’m a guardian so they usually bad mouth to me about their peers which are guardians. They say stuff like, without them guardians can’t function properly because the student guardians have no quests. But they’re forgetting something important, it isn’t only the student P&Ps finding the quests. We have people in the school committee to do that. But eh, to me I feel both types are equally important, if they’re no guardians then wouldn’t that make the P&Ps findings be useless?” Jaehyo sighed, “I’ll let you guys be the judge of this higher class situation.” He shrugged, taking another sip of the blue liquid.

 

“In terms of grades, the guardians get them by quests, competitions and tests those tests are practical ones. While P&Ps get their grades by sitting at the table for long hours doing exams, submitting their paperwork and reports, so on.” Jaehyo smiled, “Being a guardian is pretty damn sweet in my opinion if you’re not the type that can’t sit still and rather go out for adventures, travelling to different realms and lands as well as making people and creatures happy and of course risking your life. Then Guardians are your thing. Although I do have a rare exception of math. I’m good in math.” He gave a sheepish smile. Yongguk smiled too, he and Shishi learned so much today but his face fell when he heard the chime of the bell. “Holy crap, we’ve been late for a period already.” Yongguk realized and Shishi gritted her teeth. “;A; Professor!! HELP!!” The professors turned to look at them and gave them the same face, same actions at the same time. It was mega creepy they looked as if they were twins, they waved their hands up and down as if there were flies flying around their faces and they were trying to swat them away; but they did this in a slow and care free manner. “Relax guys, we’ll explain to Quet. Come on Jes let’s go.” Professor Tarian tried to pull her best friend but she stayed rooted to the ground. “I wanna stay here tar tar sauce.” She smiled sheepishly. “Uhh Tarian if she wants she could just stay here.” Jaehyo smiled, “Oh god, I feel like Jes’ mum. Yeah sure whatever. Come on kids.” Professor Tarian walked away with Shishi and Yongguk, Scourge which was sleeping soundly in her arms.

 


Hohoho heeey guys did anyone get all the references? Lemme know in the comments :3 Thought i was going for a hiatus eh? Not happening >:D At least not right now, kekeke :3 Any BBCs and Kissmes in the house? Does anyone think Kiseop and Jaehyo are long lost brothers? :3 Let's have a biases spam :D!! Prepare your tissue boxes and put the ambulance on speed dial cause guys you're probably gonna nosebleed multiple times >:D

Keke I should stop XD Last one!! :3

 

(\        /) 
(>//~//<)  Byee~~ :D
 (")__(")