Mother

you're not alone...

"Junhyung!!" someone shouted from behind when Junhyung was walking down to somewhere in the street. Junhyung looked back and saw Hyunseung walked through to him. He smiled to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled to him " Hey dude i called you a lot! where r u going?" Junhyung blinked and " i never heard ! just gAo to my part time job at the cafe" "Aa! you really are though guy your i heard your parents live in abroad cause of family business and you are working here and live yourself, i am really proud of you !" Hyunseung said and patted his shoulder. Junhyung just smiled and thanked to him.

Everybody don't know that Junhyung's parent abondoned him and divorsed expect Yoseob his bestfriend. And Junhyung too always hiding this from his friends. He just want to livr like others. 

Hyunseung and Junhyung were talking and walked to Junhyung's working cafe and Hyunseung said goodbye to him and walked away. Junhyung stare after Hyunseung lovingly and dreamed about how he will happy if Hyunseung with him.

 

 

Yoseob pouted when his boyfriend late for their date. And he see his watch again and again. " Where is he? i will kill you when you are come!!" he said angerly. " Are you sure you can kill your very very handsome BF?" Hyunseung said and hugged yoseob from behind.

Yoseob turn around and slapped him on forehead and crossed his arms. "Where were you? how can you late your date and made me wait?" yoseob said while trying to angry face. Hyunseung smiled and pinched his cheeks " are you jealous?" Yoeob blushed and " No! why am I?" he said and looked nowhere expect Hyunseung.

Suddenly Hyunseung kissed him on the lip quick and Yoseob froze and blinked to Hyunseung his blushed very hard. And Yoseob cleared his throat " let's go inside the bovie begins" he mumbled and passed Hyunseung and Hyunseung chuckled his BF's cuteness and walked after him.

 

 

"Welcome! how can i help you!" Junhyung said and bowed from behind  the counter to his custumer. " I want this strawberry cake, pls?" the lady said "Ne" Junhyung said and quickly packed the cake and gave to the lady. But he froze the lady infront of him was he's mother.

" U-umma" Junhyung said and his eyes got teary. finaly after 10 years he saw his mother. after 10 years his one of biggest dream came true. Tears soaked his cheeks "Umma!" he said bit too louder and his mother frowned and looked right and lefht and she noticed Junhyung. "let's talk somewhere" she said with cold tone in her voice.

They are sitting in the garden next to the cafe. Junhyung just stare to his mother with teary eyes " stop staring at me!" Junhyung's mother said coldly again.

"Umma! finaly, finaly you came! i thought i will never see you again, never meet you again! umma" Junhyung said and sobbed. "Stop crying! why are you crying?" she said annoyingly. " Umma will you stay? will you stay with me?" Junhyung said still crying and looked to his mother with hopefull eyes.

junhyung's mother sighed and looked through junhyung's eyes

" No! I'm not gonna stay with you and I have a another child, I came here with My child so i will go back" she said coldly.

"D-do you mean... "

" You are not my son since i abondoned you 10years ago i have my own family my own son i'm happy now not like ten years ago with father and you! I don't want ruin my life by you, you were an unwanted child."

"umma"

"don't call me like that i'm not your mother, i forget about you and i don't want to see you again in my life, so pls understant me" she said and stood up and about to walk away.

" why are you doing this to me? What have i done to you?" He shouted still crying mess.

She turn around "you! You are the biggest mistake i made in my life" she said and walk to her car and.got in Junhyung only cried "umma!" He shouted when the car drive away from him " umma!" Junhyung run aftet the car " umma! Pls come back! Umma! it's me Jaesoon,it's me" he said and stopped.