The Thurt

you're not alone...

"Yoseob-ah!" Dongwoon shouted and run into the Junhyung's room.

" hey! Be quiet. He is sleeping" kikwang said and hushed him.

"What is it, Woonie?" Yoseob asked. "They found him. My dad called and he said they found that bastards" he smiled.

"Really, Woonie? And what he said?" yoseob asked and walked to him. Dongwoon nodded "but..." "but what?" yoseob asked. " they didn't find Park Chanhyun. That bastard, he managed to run away when polices got there" he said. Kikwang sighed "this is bad" he said.

"What is this? why are you shouting like mad man, Dongwoon?" Hyunseung asked when he entered to a room.

" Seungie you came. Dongwoon said they found them but Park Chanhyun run away" Yoseib said. Hyunseung clanched his fist. " that bastard" he breathed out. "But we bilieve they can find him soon" dingwoon said.

"But where is Doojoon. He didn't come with you. I thought he will come" kikwang said. Hyunseung shook his head."he said he has some business to do. But i'm not really sure" he said. But this time Junhyung already awake. He thought he will see Doojoon but he didn't come since he awake. Junhyung disappointed.

" oh Junnie you are wake. Do you need something? " yoseob asked and sat next to his bed. Junhyung shook his head and looked through to window. Yoseob sighed. Its always like that when junhyung awake. He always look through window to sky. His smiles gone and his voice too. He always wear blank face. Something is off of him and everybody figured what is this. And Junst bilieve someday Junhyung will start to speak again.

 

 

 

 

School bell rang and class ended. Hyunseung yawned and looked to Doojoon who is now packing his things to his bag. Hyunseung stood up and walked to him. He taped Doojoon on the shoulder.

" Hey, Are you going?" he asked. Doojoon nodded his head. " Yeah, i have to meet with father today " he said didn't  bother to look up to his friend.

" Are you not going to Junhyung?" Dongwoon asked and walked to his friends. Doojoon sighed and nodded again. " I have a other things to do. Sorry gyus" he said and walked out from class. Dongwoon sighed. " He is not coming today too" he said. " Yeah" Hyunseund nodded and took his bag. " I think, he is so strange lately" Dongwoon said and walked after Hyunseung.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung is looking at celling. His mind is blank. Everyday is same, like there is no tomorrow or no yesterday. He doesn't want to walk out from this room and doesn't want to get up from his bed. He just ly there like stone. Suddenly door opened and Yoseob entered with Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

" Doojoon didn't come again?" Yoseob asked to them. Dongwoon nodded. " He said, he has other things to do and he has to meet his father" Hyunseung said and sat on the couch.

'Again. He didn't come. Maybe....Maybe he just disgusted with me' Junhyung thought. He sighed quietly. EVeryday, he hope Doojoon will come and see him but he never come. Junhyung didn't saw Doojoon since that day.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon sat on windowsill. He sighed, thurtfully. He wanted to see Junhyung but he can't. The guilt wash over him. He could save Junhyung from that bastards, he though. He ruffled his hair. " Aish! what should i do? I just want to see him but i can't face hom. Sorry Junhyung, I'm so sorry" he mumbled to himself.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob sat next to Junhyung and he was reading a book to Junhyung. But Junhyung really didn't pay attention to him. Suddenly Yoseob felt someone tugged his sleeve. He look up to Junhyung.

" Do you want something? " he asked. Junhyung nodded and pointed to tablet next to Yoseob. Yoseob took the tablet and handed it to Junhyung. Junhyung looked Yoseob again.

" Ah! Do you need pen?" he asked . Junhyung nodded again. Yoseob handed pen to Junhyung. He write something on the tablet.

' i'm sorry'

" Why are you saying this?" Yoseob asked with worry.

' I disappointed you'

" Junhyung, no need to tell it to ok. Back then, I was wrong no mather what you did to me. We still friends and i shouldn't kick you out from room. I should say sorry to you. I'm sorry Junhyung-ah" he said and looked to Junhyung. Junhyung shook his head and about to write something Hyunseung entred to room.

" Are you here? where is Doojoon ? you said he is coming with you?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung shrugged his shoulder. " I don't know he said he can't come inside when we came here" he said. " Oh-" again Yoseob felt Junhyung pocked him

" What is it Junhyung?" he asked Junhyung handed him a tablet.

' Don't force him. Maybe he is disgusted with me' it's said. Yoseob gulped and looked to Junhyung. Junhyung's eyes watery from tears. " Where is he?" he asked from Hyunseung harshly. " He is outside maybe" Hyunseung said quickly. Yoseob stormed out from the room.

Doojoon desided to go back and start to walk. Suddenly someone turned him around harshly. It was Yoseob, his face was red from anger.

" Do you disgusted to Junhyung?! Do you think he is disgusting?!" Yoseob yelled to him. " Wh-What are you talking about ? I didn't-" " You! why are you doesn't meet Junhyung?! you think he is disgusting right?" Yoseob yelled again and pushed him. " Hey Yoseob why are you though like this? I'm not-" *slap*. Yoseob slapped him on the face. Doojoon got shock. He looked to Yoseob with wide eyes.

" Don't ever come to Junhyung. I don't want to see you!" Yoseob said and run back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE! HEHE ^^

HERE , NEW CHAPTER FOR YOU GYUS AND I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY AND LEAVE A COMMENT TO ME!!!

PLUS THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DONE SECOND PART WILL UPDATE TOMORROW...

SO SEE YA!!!

*^^*