Loneliness

you're not alone...

Finaly weekends end and Monday came.

During the lesson Yoseob and Junhyung were silent and none of them try to say a word to each other. But it was really hard to Yoseob that being like this with his bestfriend. Junhyung will always avoid Yoseob.

It's been a week and Junhyung always go by himself. He will always sits far away from Yoseob and other four. He just separeted off himself from his friends. He doesn't know what to do or what to say to Yoseob. And other students noticed it too, but they ignored it. 

 

One day during the luch time Junhyung was sitting on rooftop, like always.

" What are you doing here alone?" someone said from behind. He turned around and saw the girl who rejected by Hyunseung one month ago, Mina ( remember the girl in first chap). She sat beside Junyhung and look up to him. But Junhyung ignored her.

" I'm so jealous of Yoseob. He is your bestfriend, aren't he? .... or should i call him you ex- bestfriend?" she said mockingly.

Junhyung look up to her and rised his brow " What do you want?" he said harshly. " I don't want nothing..." she said innocently and smiled sweetly to Junhuyng before she stood up and go back.

 

 

Junhyung was sitting in library and doing his homework. More like trying. Suddenly someone sit beside him. Junhyung look up to tha person and saw Doojoon. He blinked. Doojoon said nothing and start to read his book.

" What are you doing?" Junhyung asked quietly. But no response from Doojoon. Junhyung sighed and stare to his notebook and workbook again. Honestly he didn't know how to do his math's homework, this subject was always difficult for him usually Yoseob always helps him with hi math's homework back then.

Doojoon noticed that Junhyung just stares his workbook. He blinked his eyes and bit his pencil sometimes. Doojoon smiled to himself, right now Junhyung looked really cute to Doojoon's eyes.

" What is this? let me see" Doojoon said suddenly and took Junhyung's workbook and start to read. Junhyung stared to him and blinked again.

" What is it? Can't you do this? It's very simple you know?" Doojoon said  to Junhyung amused. Junhyung blushed and nodded. Doojoon sighed " Ok... I will help you " he said. Doojoon helped Junhyung with his homework. 

When Doojoon start to explain some problem Junhyung nodded and smiled to himself with satisfied.

 

 

Kikwang and Yoseob were talking when Dongwoon entered their class.

" Oh! Woonie~ you came?" Kikwang said cheerfully. " Hi" Yoseob smiled to Dongwoon. "O-Oh... hi" Dongwoon said to them and he looks like amused. " What's wrong?" Kikwang asked from him. " I think I saw Doojoon with Junhyung in the library" he said. " So?" Yoseob asked to him again. " It's just... they are barely talk to each other and sometimes they ignored each others present, and i think it's really strange that they are in library together..." Dongwoon said.

" Maybe they just sat next to each other" Yoseob said but Kikwang nodded. But Dongwoon shook his head " No, it looks like they are so close ... and that they Doojoon said he drove Junhyung to dorm..." Dongwoon said again.  " Ah!!! It's very clear!!!" Kikwang yelled suddenly. " What is it?" Yoseob said " Doojoon and Junhyung are dating secretly!!! HA-HA-HA" Kikwang said proudly. " No way!!!" Dongwoon said and shook his head but Yoseob said nothing.

" Hey gyus.." " Oh! Hyunseung wass up?" Kikwang greated him. Hyunseung smiled to Kiki and went to Yoseob " Umm... can you ... can we talk?" he said to him.

"Let's go out Kiki" Dongwoon said to Kiki and dragged him outside and left Hyunseob in classroom.

 

 

" Finished!!" Junhyung smiled when he finished his homework with help by Doojoon. Doojoon smilled to Junhyung's childish behavior. Junhyung strech out before began to pack his things. And Doojoon too followed him. 

When they walked out from library Junhyung turn to Doojoon " Umm...Thank you" he said. Doojoon nodded and sighed " it's Ok" he said before he walked away from Junhyung.

 

 

 

 

" are you going to break up with me?" Hyunseung asked. Yoseob looked to him " No, i didn't say i will break up with you" he said and Hyunseung smiled and hugged him tight. Yoseob smiled but he pretend angry toward him " But i didn't say you can hug me" he said again. Hyunseung released Yoseob and frowned.But Yoseob smiled to him and sighed " I forgave you already..." he said. Hyunseung smiled and hugged him tight again " I love you. I really love you" he said " I love you too... but i think we should do something first " Yoseob said and look up Hyunseung.

 

 

Junhyung quietly sneaked to his room. When noticed Yoseob is not here in the room, he sighed.

" When will you talk to me?" Suddenly yoseob said from behind him. Junhyung froze and turn around to door and saw Yoseob.

" I though i will apologize me first..." he said again Junhyung look down to his feet. he felt really guilty right now. " I-i'm so-sorry...." Junhyung said with low voice. More like whisper but Yoseob heard it and walked toward Junhyung. Yoseob held Junhyung's right hand " Is it Ok? I knew that you are injured that they" he said and looked his hand. There was a scar on Junhyung's hand. Junhyung shook his head. His bang covered his teary eyes cause Junhyung bowed his head.

" I think i really love my childhood friend more than my Boyfriend" Yoseob said and finally Junhyung look up to Yoseob with his teary eyes. " What that mean? are you two broke-" " No! I just forgave you but if you don't like that i'm still with Hyunseung.... I will break up with him" Yoseob said to him. Junhyung widen his eyes and shook his head " NO!!! don't... I'm sorry !!! i'm really sorry!!! I was a horrible friend to you.... I want you to be happy with him" Junhyung said and cried.

Yoseob smiled to him and wiped Junhyung's tears with his tump and they hugged each other.

 

 

Next day Junhyung and Yoseob walked to their friends together.  Kikwang smiled when he saw that his friend finally together. " Yey~ Junhyung i missed you!!!" Kikwang said and hugged Junhyung. Junhyung smiled and hugged back.

Suddenly Junhyung met with Hyunseung's eyes. He gulped and look down to his feet. Hyunseung sighed and look up to sky. " Hyunseung!" Yoseob said to him and looked to Junhyung.

Hyunseung walked to Junhyung and " let's forget about that day" he said to Junhyung. Junhyung looked up to Hyunseung and nodded. It was very hard to Junhyung forget about Hyunseung but he will do anything  for his bestfriend Yoseob.

 

They are both laughed and talked random stuffs. But someone was angry of them and want to destroy their friendship. " You will see... Yoseob" that someone said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi gyus!!! 

This is  my new update!!!!

And i hope you will like it

Please leave a comment!!!! *^^*