you're not alone...

you're not alone...

Junhyung is running in the street but he don't know where he is heading. When his leg start to go numb he stopped. He breathed very hard because of the ran like crazy. Tears are fallling from his eyes. Junhyung wiped his tears and looked to the sky. He smiled bitterly.

"Of course, he won't choose me! I know about it from the beginning! Why are you crying and ran away from that place?! Aish" Junhyung scolded himself. He look around and noticed that actually he is came in the garden near their school.

Junhyung sat on the bench under the big tree.

"Aish! you babo! Why are you crying be a man!!! Babo!!!" Junhyung said to himself and cried more.

About 20 minutes Junhyung swas already stopped his cry and just stare at his feets.

"What should i do? Should i go back to dorm and pretend like nothing happened to me? or just avoid everything and ran away?" He asked from himself. He sighed and shook his head to clear his mind.

"Doojoon didn't saw me there, so i haven't need to afraid anything... just... just go back and pretend like nothing happened.... I always did that in the past, anyways..." He smiled sadly and stood up from the bench to go to dorm.

 

 

 

 

Doojoon was waiting Junhyung in the study hall about two hours but Junhyung didn't came. Doojoon looked to his watch and sighed. 

"Why is he not coming?" he mumbled and desided to go and check him in his room.

Doojoon was about to knock his room but he stopped his move. Cause he saw Junhyung walking towards his room.

"Hey!" Doojoon called. Junhyung looked up to him and gulped.

'Just greet woth him cooly!' Junhyung said in his mind and walked to Doojoon.

"Wow, who is talking?" Junhyung said and smirked. Doojoon looked to him with confused expretion.

"Why didn't you came to study hall?" Doojoon asked. Junhyung rised his brows.

"Why should i go to there?" he asked like he know nothing. Doojoon's eyes widened.

"I thought i said to Yoseob-"

"I didn't met Yoseob since this morning, sorry i have alot of home work... I have to go inside" Junhyung said and entred in to his room. Completly ignoring Doojoon.  Doojoon was dumbfounded. He stood in front of the door for a while before he go to his room, totaly pissed.

 

 

 

 

 

Next day, at lunch time.

Junhyung was sitting in the class and busy studing.

"Hey!!! what happened yesterday with Doojoon? You were so late, yesterday and i already slept when you came... so tell me~~~" Yoseob sat in front of Junhyung and he was grinning happily. But Junhyung didn't look at him just keep reading his book.

"Yay~~~" Yoseob whinning and poked Junhyung's cheek.

"I don't now what are you talking about" Junhyung said with cold tone and still didn't look to his friend. Yoseob looked to Junhyung with wide eyes and his face turning to serious.

"Ya~ what are you talking? You went to met Doojoon yesterday.. and what happen?" he asked again. Junhyung finaly looked to him and sighed.

"Yoseob-ah, ...."

"what?" Yoseob thought Junhyung will tell him everything but.

"I can't do my homework if you talking nonsence in front of me" Junhyung said. That pissed Yoseob off but he didn't said anything to his friend.

"Ok, i will go" he said and go out from the classroom.

 

 

 

 

"What is with Junhyung?' Kikwang asked from Yoseob when they were in the cafe. Yoseob shrugged.

"I don't know.... me too can't understand him" He said. Soon Doojoon and Hyuna walked to them and greeted them with a smile.

"Hi gyus!... mmm... where is Junhyung oppa?" Hyuna asked while he searching Junhyung around.

"He is in the class, doing his homework" dongwoon said. Hyuna nodded. Yoseob looked to Doojoon.

" Did you meet Junhyung, yesterday?' Yoseob asked from Doojoon. Doojoon shook his head.

"No i didn't but he said you didn't told him anything" Doojoon said. Yoseob's eyes widened.

"What?! i told him!! and he ran to study hall like madman!!!" Yoseob said.

"Really?!" Doojoon asked with wide eyes. Yoseob nodded. Doojoon looked to Hyuna and Hyuna looked to Doojoon and said.

"I think he might listened..." Hyuna said.

"What is this?" Hyunseung asked and looked to them. Doojoon cleared his throat.

"Actually Hyuna and I...."

 

 

 

 

"delivery!'" Junhyung yelled when he entered to very luxury shop. This was a wedding dress and suits shop.

Inside was very beautiful and a nice wpmen smiled to him and took the food from Junhyung's hand and gave him the money. Junhyung smiled to her and said thank you and enjoy your lunch before he bowed to her.

When Junhyung was about to went out from the shop, he froze in his spot.

"woah~~~~ My Hyunie look so beautiful in that dress.... like a real angel!" A women yelled in excitment. Hyuna blushed and smiled shyly to her.

"Thank you omma" she said. The woman pinched her cheek and said.

"Aish no need to be so shy... you are so beautiful!! aren't she Doojoonie~" she looked to Doojoon who is now wearing very nice black tuxedo.

"Ne, she look beautiful like always omma..." Doojoon said and smiled to Hyuna.

"Can't wait your wedding... I'm so excited" Doojoon's umma said and giggled.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung can't bilieve his eyes.

He knew Doojoon and Hyuna already couple but didn't expect them so close that already planned their wedding. This was so hard for and now he just want to vanish in the air.

Junhyung wanted to went out while no one, specialy Doojoon didn't notice him but accidently he bumped into a chair behind him and everyone in the shop turned to him. Also Doojoon saw him standing their. His eyes went wide.

"Junhyung!?"

 

 

 

 

Junhyung quickly ran out from the shop and want to ran somewhere else but Doojoon grabbed his wrist before he ran away. Junhyung didn't turn around to look at Doojoon but struggled to free himself. Doojoon tightned his grip.

"Junhyung, we need talk... i... i have something to tell you..."Doojoon said. Junhyung shook his head and still trying to free himself.

"Junhyung please listen to me!!! i need to tell you something!... it's important... it's....i..."

"I know what are you going to tell me!!!" Suddenly Junhyung snapped to Doojoon and turned around. His eyes watering ready to brust into tears.

"i know what do you want to tell me.... i saw everything and i heard everything... it's enough... please i have to go... please let me...go..." He said and tears fell doiwn from his eyes.

Doojoon couldn't said anyword when he saw Junhyung crying like that. He loosened his grip and Junhyung pulled his hand and ran away.

"you are misunderstanding..." Doojoon mumbled to himself.

"Oppa!" he heard some one yelling and turned around saw Hyuna standing in front of the shop's enterence.

"What are you doing? come in!" she said and Doojoon nodded entered to the shop. When Doojoon entered he greeted with another man with white tuxedo, smiling brightly.

"Oh, Joon you look very handsome..." he said half heartedly. Joon smiled.

"thank you, bro" he said. Hyuna stood next Joon and hugged him from his waist.

"Look Doojoon oppa... we look perfect right?" she said.

 

 

 

 

it's been almost a week and Junhyung didn't came school. His friends start to worry him.

Every time Yoseob and Kikwang trying to talk to Junhyung, he doesn't say any word just sitting on his bed like and lifeless.

"what should we do he didn't even respond to us" Kikwang said and pouted. Dongwoon hugged him from behind. Doojoon stilkl thinking what should do.

"gyus, i need your help" he said.

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to go out!" Junhyung was whinning when Yoseob and Kikwang forced him to go out from his room.

"Aish~ just listen to us for once... you can't simply sit on your bed everyday... you should go out and have fun and actually today is your birthday!!!!" Yoseob said while he pushing Junhyung from behind.

Junyung blinked twice, yes it's already winter and his birthday is today but he didn't know about it.

"The snow is falling outside you love snow always!!!" Kikwang said happily while dragging Junhyung to front door of their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally they made Junhuyng outside and walk with them around any kind of stores. Junhyung was already tired from the whole walk thing and just wanted to go back and sleep some more time.

"aish...just go back already... i'm so tired~~~3 he whinned. yoseob smiled to him and shook his head.

"not now... we should go to the park...." he said and look at his wrist watch. Kikwang nodded and grinned stupidly.

"Aish~ wea?~~~~ just go back to dorm please..." Junhyung said in annoyed tone.

"Ok" Suddenly Yoseob said and Kikwang staredf to him with conused look.

"Really?" Junhyung asked but Yoseob didnb't replied.

"let's go it's about the time" he said and the three go to the park.

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the park, it's already closed and Junhyung sighed in annoyed.

"Aish it's too late and it's closed already just go back, ok?" he said and about to turn aroung the gate opened it self.

"Whoa~~~ it's opened, let's go in" Kikwang yelled and dragged Junhyung inside.

"it;'s time to start to show!!!!" Yoseob yelled in excitment.

"what's the show!!!!" Junhyung looked to him confused but he ignored by Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, firework started and it's raied colorfully and showed heart shaped.

"What is going on?" Junhyung deistioned and look around him and saw noone. He wondered where is the his two friends went start to panic.

"Yong Junhyung!" he heard and turned around saw Doojoon standing there looking into him in the eyes.

"Doojoon?' he said merely audible.

"What is going on here?' he asked. Doojoon sighed calmly.

"Firework" he said.

"I know but what for?" he asked again. Doojoon walked towards him and when Junhyung wanted to step back, Doojoonhugged Junhyung from his waist. Junhyung start to struggle but Doojoon held his hand.

"please stay here and listen just this time" Doojoon said gently. Junhyung stopped struggling.

"i know you will confused with my act... but.... aish i even don't know where i can start from..." Doojoon said to himself the last part.

"please just say it.." Junhyung said he can't stand anymore actually so close with Doojoon right now. It was so painfull.

"just... just..." Doojoon was hesitate but he was not the person that have so many words and can say fluffly things. He want to tell his feelings to Junhyung directly.

"I love you"  Doojoon said suddenly looked to his eyes. Junhyung was speechless and looked to Doojoon.

"wha-"

"I love you I always do and you heard wrong that they i wanted to tell you that but you mis understood the situation actually Hyuna was helping me.... and..."

"but i saw you and Hyuna.... you two was at the wedding shop and and..."

"cause hyuna is my cousin.... and she is going to marry with my childhood friend... my mother desided to help her wedding praperation and she forced me to involve to this"  Doojoon said turthfully. Junhyung didn't know what to say and he looked everywhere else but not doojoon.

"JUnhyung" Junhyung still didn't look at him.

"Junhyung say something..." Doojoon pleaded.

"but...but///"

"I love you" doojoon said again and saw Junhyung's face turn compilately red. It's so cute to Doojoon and chuckled softly. he tightened his hug and said.

"do you going to answer me?" he asked.

"I ....I...I...Lo..."

"Junhyung-ah!! happy birthday!!!!" Suddenly Yoseob yelled ran their friends ran out from somewhere and intrupped them. Junhyung quickly take to chance and freed himself from Doojoon's hug and ran to Yoseob and his friends.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOSEOBIE~~~~~~!" he screamed his lungs out. Doojoon's jab dropped and look after Junhyung.

"What-what about me? then" Doojoon asked and chased after Junhyung and his friends.

~THE END~

 

 

 

FINALLY IT'S ENDDED....

BUT THE ENDING IS LAME RIGHT.... OTL...

I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS TO ME!

OK, I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD I SAY...

I WAS REALLY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME!!! 

AND PLEASE KEEP ME SUPPORT!!!!

BYEOM~~~

*^^*