The person that Doojoon loves...

you're not alone...

"Are you ready?" Yoseob asked through the door of Junhyung's room. Junhyung turned to look to Yoseob from the mirror and hesitantly nodded his head. Yoseob smiled at him brightly.

"It's ok... let's go!" he said cheerfully and dragged Junhyung from his room.

 

 

 

It's very first day that Junhyung is going to school since that day. Junhyung feels uneasy cause school keeps reminds him that horrible night but he should tide out his fear.

'I can do it!!' Junhyung keeps repeating in his head while he coming hear to school. Yoseob was talking nonstop cause he wanted Junhyung to feel comfortable.

When they came right in front of school get, suddenly Junhyung stopped and didn't move an inch. Yoseob stared to him wiht confused and worrying eyes.

"Are you ok, Jun?" Yoseob asked and held Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung was looking to school get, not blinking his eyes. Students passed them and sometimes day would look to them.

"Junhyung-ah?" Yoseob asked again.

'I must do this. I can't live like this in my entire life!' Junhyung thought to himself and took a very deep breath.

"I'm...I'm ok! It's just feel weird here again ...after....long time" Junhyung said and looked to Yoseob with a small smile on his face. Yoseob too, smiled to him and grabbed his hand.

"It's ok! I will always beside you Ok?" he said and they entered to school.

 

 

 

Students filled the class and teacher walked in. Junhyung was sitting in his seat near the window. Their teachert noticed Junhyung and smiled to him warmly.

"Oh! Junhyung-ah, finaly you came! i'm really happy you came back again" their teacher said and Junhyung smiled to her and bowed. The lessons goes like usual.

It was lunch time and Junhyung was preparing to go to cafe.

Suddenly some one walked infront of him. Junhyung looked up to that person. It was Minah. Junhyung start to shiver and fear filled in his eyes. Students already exited.

"Mi-Minah?" Junhyung muttered. Minah looked to him with unreadable expression.

"Kim Minah!!" Suddenly some one yelled in angry tone and Junhyung and Minah turned to look that direction. Yoseob and Kikwang walked in to the class. They eyes filled with anger and ready to kill someone. Kikwang walked infront of Junhyung protectively and glared to that girl.

"What do you want now?! Are you going to do something bad again?!" He asked angerly. Minah blinked her eyes and sighed.

Soon her face showed sad and regretfull expression.

"No, I just..."

"You what? going to hurt him again?" Yoseob hissed to her. She shook his head and looked to Junhyung who is now facing to floor.

"I just want to apologize from Junhyung" She said and Junhyung looked to her with confused eyes but still fear in it. Kikwang smirked and looked to her.

"And you thought it's worth it?" he said. 

"No, i know what i've done to Junhyung is not a forgiving thing but i just want to say sorry to him and i mean it a lot. I'm saying it from the bottom of my heart." she said and looked to Junhyung.

"Junhyung-ah, you can hate me you can curse me but i want you to know that i'm really regreting it right now.... I won't tell you to forgive me but i'm sorry..." she said sincerely and she looked to Yoseob and Kikwang.

"I'm going to transfer to another city and i'm leaving today..... and thank you for didn't tell anyone about me... I'm really sorry" she said and bowed in 90 degree and walked out from the class. Yoseob took a deep breath and turned to Junhyung.

"Are you ok?" he asked and Junhyung nodded to him.

"Aish... she waist my precious time being with my Woonie~!" Kikwang said in annoyed tone.

"Hey, are you not going to eat something?" and they turned to look and saw Hyunseung and dongwoon on the door way.

 

 

 

 

It's been a two weeks already and today the day that Doojoon will come back. Hyunseob, Kiwoon and Junhyung are waiting for him in the airport.

"Why is he not come out?" Dongwoon said and try to look for Doojoon. Junhyung was busy scanning for Doojoon.

"Oh! he is coming!" Hyunseung said and they turned to look the direction Hyunseung is pointing.

"There he is!" Kiki said and waved to Doojoon. Doojoon waved to them and smiled brightly.

"oh, man! you finaly came" Hyunseung said and hugged Doojoon with a friendly hug.

"It feels so boring without you, my friend" Dongwoon said and tapped him on the shoulder.

Doojoon smiled to them and greeted them with a hug expect Junhyung. Doojoon just smiled to him. But Junhyung was unexpected it.

"oh! and i want to introduce you with some one...." Doojoon said and they saw a girl with long black hair. She smiled to them cutely.

"Hi my name is Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you all... Doojoon said lot about you, right?" she said and looked to Doojoon and smiled sweetly. Doojoon to smiled to her and held her hand. Everyone confused with that but they introduced themselves to Hyuna.

Junhyung's heart was aching when he sees the closeness of Doojoon and Hyuna. He wanted to cry but he held his tears and smiled to them.

 

 

 

 

That night Junhyung was sitting in dorm room alone. Soon Yoseob entered to room and saw Junhyung staring to sky.

"Hey?" Yoseob said softly and Junhyung turned to look him and smiled a litle.

"Are you ok? not going to sleep yet?" he asked.

"Who do you think that girl to Doojoon?" Junhyung asked suddenly. Yoseob thought a litle.

"Maybe a friend?" he said casually.

"or, his girlfriend, right?" Junhyung asked and Yoseob Junhyung's eyes start to watered.

"Junhyung-ah... we don't know what kind of relationship Doojoon has with Hyuna, so please don't cry..ok?" Yoseob said and hugged him. Junhyung snuggled to Yoseob's neck and start to cry louder.

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since Doojoon came and he always hanging with Hyuna. Junhyung was rarely see him. When it's lunch time they will sit together but Doojoon sits beside Hyuna and talk with her and laugh with her.

Hyuna is really nice girl, she start to liked by their group so soon. And it looks she make the mood more bright and funny. But on the other hand, Junhyung was dying inside.

Everytime he see Doojoon and Hyuna together he feels so much pain in his heart. Doojoon didn't talk him since he came back to Korea. Sometimes he purposely avoid Junhyung and walk another direction. Junhyung always stood in his spot and looking Doojoon's back with tears in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Are you seen that Kim Hyuna?"one girl said when Junhyung walked on the rooftop and he desided to leave but stopped right after he heard Doojoon's name.

"I bet she is Doojoon oppa's girlfriend"

"Yeah, I think so....she looks very beautifull... i'm so envy for her~"

"they look so good together.... yesterday i saw them together in changing room after PE class" and they giggled together.

"oh! did you saw Junhyung?" Suddenly one of the girl said.

"Junhyung what"

"I saw a scar on his forehead yesterday in PE class, a big one"

"Ah! i saw it too and now he always loose his bangs! It looks very ugly..."

"did you heard about Junhyung, i think he got that scar from that incident" one of them said and Junhyung can't take it anymore and desided to aprouch to them. He slammed open the door of the rooftop and glared to them. The girls looked to him in shock.

"Next time, check your back when you talk about someone other than yourselves" he said. The girls hurriedly walked out from the rooftop. Junhyung sighed and look to sky.

"yeah, i saw that too look good together" he said to himself.

 

 

 

 

Junhyung was looking to mirror infront of him and he touched his forehead where that ugly scare on it.

"It looks ugly" he muttered.

"hey... Junhyung-ah? what are you doing?" Yoseob asked when he entered the bathroom that Junhyung is inside. Junhyung looked to him and said.

"I'm about to get out" he said.

"Doojoon wants to meet you right now" Yoseob said. Junhyung looked to him with confused eyes.

"Why?" he asked. Yoseob shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know... he said he is waiting you in the study hall right now" Yoseob said. Junhyung blinked nervously and looked around the bathroom.

"are you looking for something?" Yoseob asked. Junhyung looked to him.

"No, actually... i .... what should i wear?" he asked from his friend and Yoseob smiled to him.

"Just go you look good with that clothes" he said and Junhyung nodded and go out from the room to study hall. Junhyung's heartbeat was increasing like crazy. He walked very fast nearly running.

"what he want to tell me?" Junhyung thought to himself and he remembered one thing.

"Doojoon said, he is going to tell me very important thing when he came back" he said to himself and slowed his steps. He looked to study hall door.

"What is that important thing?" he asked from himself and slowly walked to the door. The door was slightly open so he can see inside the room. He saw Doojoon stood in the middle of the room like he looking to someting.

"I love you... i don't know when i felt like this but i know one thing i love you" Doojoon said to that something. More like some one. Suddenly Hyuna aproached in front of Doojoon and smiled to him.

"I love you too, Doojoonie" she said. Junhyung took a step back and back and back untill he hit the wall behind him. Tears fowering down from his eyes. And he ran to who knows where.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GYUS!!!

NEW UPDATE FINALLY!

AND I THINK, MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FINAL~~~

I HOPE YOU GYUS WILL LEAVE A COMMENT TO ME!!!!

SEE YA NEXT TIME

*^^*